Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320443 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nikz(f): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jisos 5? Katakata street is on fire!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rextizzle(m): 5:03am On Nov 13, 2018
jagugu88li:
Centino come here......come finish this update. Jesus.....you can't just leave us like this. Chai!! When will Sunday come..

How possible is it that the wife and daughter are not aware of their nocturnal activities? Hypnosis
Sweet gehl

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Anijay1212(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Centino:

Ufan. Great appreciation. Love it. Thanks.
Ikpa da amesat. Itong uwem usong fien do.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Anijay1212(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Centino:

Ufan. Great appreciation. Love it. Thanks.
Ikpa da amesat. Itong uwem usong fien do.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm! Good to be back. Oh m g! So another set of winchi winchi don enter katakata. But come o, as ndifreke was follow Maya for photo shoot now, hope client no go vex. I'm crossing my legs. Thanks centino for the National update, u see, all those politicians matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bishops10(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Centino..... You just got a fan
Please do well to mention me oo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by swiz123(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wow!!! Finally caught up with you.

This piece is really good.

Please, stop wasting too much time on Mr cosmos' sermons and Nigeria's politics.

Those are the things that bored me a little.

My best character so far is Mr Kingsley or better still, undertaker

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:
Wow!!! Finally caught up with you.

This piece is really good.

Please, stop wasting too much time on Mr cosmos' sermons and Nigeria's politics.

Those are the things that bored me a little.

My best character so far is Mr Kingsley or better still, undertaker
You too quick to get to the end.... There is no end the story in it self is a journey there is nothing at the destination Just take a seat and enjoy the ride, and also katakata street tries to model a real life scenario and for Mr. Cosmos' you just have to believe me for every face me i face you there is always that academically sound and misplaced neighbor.

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
KpagoGIN:

You too quick to get to the end.... There is no end the story in it self is a journey there is nothing at the destination Just take a seat and enjoy the ride, and also katakata street tries to model a real life scenario and for Mr. Cosmos' you just have to believe me for every face me i face you there is always that academically sound and misplaced neighbor.

Seconded! I can't imagine Katakata street without Mr Cosmas. Man is an eye opener.

Ride on Centino!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
we are in Sunday already grin grin
You that I will catch and kill......be warned!! grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by enoqueen: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Centino, am in that part of the earth where today is Sunday.pls don't disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyezik3(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Centino baba, ride on we are at your back.
Why Sunday come too far for my face?.?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Chai.....agbonyinbo wan come spoil business for mama akunna.....gbese re o

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Essyprity(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Centino can you pretend like you don't know it's not a Sunday n drop something kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
jagugu88li:
You that I will catch and kill......be warned!! grin
grin

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by riqmarol(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
centino. help us drop something na.. pretend like today's Sunday crycentino. help us drop something na.. pretend like today's Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by leoinnocent(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
another sets of weird people in that compound again? centino baba, I respect you. thanks for the story. Anticiwaiting the next episode

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnachukz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
It appears there will be no ending to this story, every Sunday new things keep surfacing there. I wish the story goes on indefinitely. This one na our own weekly TV show. If it comes twice per week na to completely hand over TV remote to madam except on a football match day.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayobami7(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Finally i got to read all the episode i miss!!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EKLE: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2018
wow! I stopped reading for about 2 months just so the update from centino would be much... this piece of art got me glued to my phone all day long... centino your versatility is something else... I have read countless stories on this platform but none is suspense filled as this, for real. do u make money from this story? am just curious. there is no sane person that would read this story and regret.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EKLE: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
centino pls share a picture of urself. I want to see your face it doesn't matter if u look like wasiu.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
I just finished 'The First Time' episode. Centino, I tuale for you. Much respect. By the way, hope the story is now in book form? Baba suppose make major paper from this gift o. Kindle, B&N and Kobo stores dey wait for the title.

On page 20 now, I dey feel every episode. More grease... baba.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
bimberry1307:
Hmm! Good to be back. Oh m g! So another set of winchi winchi don enter katakata. But come o, as ndifreke was follow Maya for photo shoot now, hope client no go vex. I'm crossing my legs. Thanks centino for the National update, u see, all those politicians matter don tire me.

Good to have you back bimberry1307.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
EKLE:
wow! I stopped reading for about 2 months just so the update from centino would be much... this piece of art got me glued to my phone all day long... centino your versatility is something else... I have read countless stories on this platform but none is suspense filled as this, for real. do u make money from this story? am just curious. there is no sane person that would read this story and regret.

Nice to have you back man and thanks for the kind words.

No money yet but I enjoy doing it. Only I want folks to be more understanding as it's tasking and I can't do it as often as they want. If it brought money then maybe. Then I know I don't have to hit the streets the rest of the week for daily bread.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
EKLE:
centino pls share a picture of urself. I want to see your face it doesn't matter if u look like wasiu.

Chai my guy grin grin grin

You want make all my crushes see my face pick race abi? grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheStarsAlign:
I just finished 'The First Time' episode. Centino, I tuale for you. Much respect. By the way, hope the story is now in book form? Baba suppose make major paper from this gift o. Kindle, B&N and Kobo stores dey wait for the title.

On page 20 now, started about 3 days ago, I dey feel every episode. More grease... baba.

Ride on man. No worry you go catch up before you know.

The story is only the way it is here on NL. Not thinking of monetizing yet. Yes, YET. grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Centino:

Ride on man. No worry you go catch up before you know.

The story is only the way it is here on NL. Not thinking of monetizing yet. Yes, YET. grin
Thought it was an update undecided See as I rush here like wind grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Godmademan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
thanks oga innocent centino for this master piece. May God bless your hustle...
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by udemejack(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ettubom centino Ette anam aboho
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Centino:

Chai my guy grin grin grin

You want make all my crushes see my face pick race abi? grin

Lmao! No worry we are beyond your looks now na ... we will love you regardless grin

For all we know sef over fine fit dey worry you. You no want make we dey stalk you abi?!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
eyesofpearls:

Lmao! No worry we are beyond your looks now na ... we will love you regardless grin

For all we know sef over fine fit dey worry you. You no want make we dey stalk you abi?!

I'm not falling for this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimelo: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2018
my days of the week
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
katakata street
Monday again

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.