Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318268 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
viciati:
Da ayeneka.. how i have missed this thread. More ink to your pen baba. Afon unor.

Sosongo ayeneka. Song idem ette.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
francium001:
Wow! Mr. Cosmas said they will not be harmed but didn't remember/know that spirits can possess people and thus can indirectly harm them

thanks for the update man

Indeed. Mr. Cosmas has questions to answer.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Treborblue(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Great write up centino very comical and engaging
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kawo9ze(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Well done!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 3:48am On Apr 23, 2020
[b][/b][b][/b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this [b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this [/b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this. Thinking is not a spiritual activity. On the issue of hell i think we been on this issue for a long time now ,and this would the last time i would lay emphasis on this issue . Let see what the bible says . Mark9 v 43 50 .if your eye cause you to sin, pluck lt out,it is better for you to enter the kingdom of god with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown in HELL. WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE. AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. FOR EVERYONE WILL BE SALTED WITH FIRE. I dont no where cosmas got is own point of view about hell from
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
paqman:
[b][/b][b][/b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this [b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this [/b]Centino .mr Cosmas missed the line, i bent to dissagree on this. Thinking is not a spiritual activity. On the issue of hell i think we been on this issue for a long time now ,and this would the last time i would lay emphasis on this issue . Let see what the bible says . Mark9 v 43 50 .if your eye cause you to sin, pluck lt out,it is better for you to enter the kingdom of god with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown in HELL. WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE. AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. FOR EVERYONE WILL BE SALTED WITH FIRE. I dont no where cosmas got is own point of view about hell from

All you said is true paqman. Hell exists. But it was not in the original plan. Humanity made it possible millennia before Christ.

If I tell you that it was not in the original plan for Jesus to come I'm sure many will throw the book of Isaiah in my face. But if man did not fall so tragically that intervention would not have been necessary.

What is, is. But we must also know the why.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Centino:

All you said is true paqman. Hell exists. But it was not in the original plan. Humanity made it possible millennia before Christ.

If I tell you that it was not in the original plan for Jesus to come I'm sure many will throw the book of Isaiah in my face. But if man did not fall so tragically that intervention would not have been necessary.

well said centino i believe you no better . In my opinion i think if adam and eve did not go astray or the fallen angels from heaven . I think the intervention of hell wont be possible, looking forward to the next episode
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Olawale118(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Centino:

it's not even about Isaiah... the lamb was slain from the foundation of the world. So, it was in the original script. All the same, it's a great story you have there and I have been a reader from day 1. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Olawale118:
it's not even about Isaiah... the lamb was slain from the foundation of the world. So, it was in the original script. All the same, it's a great story you have there and I have been a reader from day 1. Kudos

Nice one Olawale118.

Glad this brought you out grin

Keep reading man. Mr. Cosmas will have something to say about that one of these days wink

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EmmyCC: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Make I specially thank Centino for bringing this story back oh!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ayamalexander77(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Centino i have to recommend that you are doing a great job with this story, its really worth the wait but i was thinking that since we are all on lockdown that u will keep us busy by updating twice a week as u did in part one...
Or is it too much to ask for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
ayamalexander77:
Centino i have to recommend that you are doing a great job with this story, its really worth the wait but i was thinking that since we are all on lockdown that u will keep us busy by updating twice a week as u did in part one...
Or is it too much to ask for?

Perhaps grin

To be consistent, once a week works best because of other things competing for one's time.

No one has yet realized that I do need some palliative package also at this time as I'm not fortunate to be earning anything. So I do need time to go to the mountain in my bedroom to pray that I also get the purported Federal government alert some are receiving as I hear.

The good people of God know what to do if that is to change.

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Reva1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olawale118:

So if the 'original script' contained that man should fall, it would mean God planned the whole trouble from the onset, which in turn will make Him unfair. I know God is Just, I'm sure you do too.
So Centino was right. Jesus wouldn't have had a reason to come if man had remained faithful.
In fact after making everything, the Bible said God himself said it was good until Satan ft. Adam and Eve released their album of sin(which happened at the foundation of the world you referred to i.e beginning of human race), which made God to enter send a lasting palliative in Jesus. The first prophecy in the Bible at Genesis 3:15 (which was at the aforementioned foundation of the world too) regarding the seed (Jesus) bruising the serpent (Satan) was uttered after the sin.
The sin was hatched to derail God's purpose and Jesus death got that purpose back on track. Without that derailment, there wouldn't have been need to get back on track.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Patiently waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello folks.

I hope everyone is keeping safe.

Let's enjoy today's offering.

https://katakatastreet.com/2020/04/26/the-inspectors-nightmare/

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by viciati(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
More ink baba
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blessings follow you Centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Boss. Been unable to comment on the blog as my device is bad and I don't remember the password. The last two episodes been awesome. You're indeed the best.

Thank you for Mr Cosmas. Too much sense in what he said in this episode.

Evae and her mother's conversation is deep and scary. See the analysis of Chisco's konji. We need to be careful I swear.

I can't wait to know what happened with the lawyer after being used to rape a policeman by Agboyinbo. Big wahala for him. If Irikefe overhead those men then goodbye to their secret grin

Evae and her mother. The witches seem to be winning in Katakata Street. May God help us.

Thanks boss.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Like seriously I was speechless when I read the last episode this witches and wizard are just running things... Just hope it won't lead to someone's death
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nickshrapnel: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Centino:
Hello folks.

I hope everyone is keeping safe.

Let's enjoy today's offering.

https://katakatastreet.com/2020/04/26/the-inspectors-nightmare/

This offering has been accepted by the gods, may you live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
This offering has been accepted by the gods, may you live long.
It has been accepted! angry

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nickshrapnel: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
BankyGee:

It has been accepted! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by useed(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Centino, you know av been wondering how did you know all these things, this deep information, cos they seem to be fictional yet one can relate with them. Av you experienced them b4 or you have some spiritual insight or you read them from books ..am really curious please.. I will be waiting to hear from you please.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
useed:
Centino, you know av been wondering how did you know all these things, this deep information, cos they seem to be fictional yet one can relate with them. Av you experienced them b4 or you have some spiritual insight or you read them from books ..am really curious please.. I will be waiting to hear from you please.

I usually avoid these questions o. I'll rather let my characters express themselves and you make of it what you want. But I will make an exception here as I sense that it will be of help to you.

How do I know these things?

Experience? Yes.

Spiritual insight? Yes. And we all have it.

Reading? It's second nature to me.

Curiosity? This is the chief ingredient. My favourite line on this thread when asked this question is...you guessed it..."seek and ye shall find." They were the words that set me on my path. You must be ready to ask tough questions and have the stomach for uncomfortable answers and you must read those books your mother told you not to read.

It is difficult to change your position on something you've been told is true all your life especially when it is about God, or the supernatural, broadly speaking. Fear no dey gree us grin. But you see, for me, I said "Lord, if you gave me the acumen to think, if you allowed the curiosity to rage within me, then I'm bloody well going to ask questions and challenge popular thinking. On everything.

It's not easy. You will be called names and some people might see you and take off grin. But then you will be fulfilled. I am. Na only money remain grin

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
@Centino

Howare you doing, how is everything with you.

I hope you don't think that i have abandoned your story no way, i am still reading it, but i read it more from your blog.

But the only reason I don't comments is because iam having serious issues registering, plz if there's a way you can fix this issues i would appreciate.

Awesome story you gat, your writing style dey trip me, every time i refresh my browser on your blog.

Even after you went on 3 months break ah it was terrible sha. �

You welcome
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Funny enough this is page 222�
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rick9:
@Centino

I hope you don't think that i have abandoned your story no way, i am still reading it, but i read it more from your blog.

But the only reason I don't comments is because iam having serious issues registering, plz if there's a way you can fix this issues i would appreciate.

Awesome story you gat, your writing style dey trip me, every time i refresh my browser on your blog.

You welcome

Hi bro
What's the issue you facing ?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rick9:
@Centino

You welcome

Hey Rick9,

I'm doing great thank you and everything is fine. Can't complain too much.

Good to know you're still tagging along. After the break I wasn't sure if anyone would still be interested but I just do what I have to do.

About commenting on the blog, why not login to DISQUS using any of your social media accounts? Pretty easy that way. Or you state your issues clearly and my man nnamdiosu will help out with his expertise in that area.

Thanks for checking man and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2020
well done centino u are too much
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2020
I usually boast to my friends about this story, the best piece I read online and very educating and also entertaining. Sometimes I normally wonder how can an individual be this talented ?

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:31pm On May 03, 2020
MhiztaRange:
I usually boast to my friends about this story, the best piece I read online and very educating and also entertaining. Sometimes I normally wonder how can an individual be this talented ?

Thanks man!

Long time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.