Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319700 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bawz012(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:
Centino!!!!!!!
You are fine Sha... Ah ahn!

I hereby declare page 80 officially open!
Sire Centino, we await the manna...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
damieskillz, donielord, Pappergroove, Jezyfreezman, slimkhan, KYLEJP, Youngzubi, michlinz, 2Lynx, Adesina12, jagugu88li (Like, seriously girl! cheesy), micah1122, joeworipre (I get you man, watch this space), jazmine4 (no be today o grin), bawz012, Rajahbite, MariamAlheri....I see y'all.

BOYFRIEND

Nurse Josephine’s phone rang. She looked at the caller ID, pressed the phone to her chest, and closed her eyes. Her companions looked at her quizzically.

“It’s my boyfriend Donie.”

“Answer it na.”

“I’m not sure I want to.”

“Why not?”

“He’ll want to come. I don’t think I want to see him yet.”

“Nursi o! Person dey find you.” They heard the unmistakable voice of Mama Akunna. Ndifreke, Irikefe, Josephine, and Maya herded out at the same time. Mama Akunna was calling from the frontage so they went through the corridor and let out a collective gasp at what they saw outside.

Wasiu had his hands over the broad shoulders of Donie. Donie appeared confused. He kept looking from Wasiu at his side and then to Josephine, whose friends now stood around her like protective walls.

“What has the bastard done?” Irikefe said to Ndifreke.

“I can explain Donie,” Josephine said.

“Sure you can. I want to hear it.”

“Can we go inside?”

“Yes” he said and shrugged Wasiu’s arm off his shoulder, jumped the gutter and entered the compound.

Josephine was breathing hard. She watched him take three large strides, reached where she was and walked past her into the corridor.

Maya squeezed her hand and said “be strong nurse. You did nothing wrong. You were attacked.”

“And don’t act guilty” Ndifreke added. You may feel it was your fault but it was not.”

“Thank you,” Josephine said and gave Wasiu the coldest stare she could muster and went after Donie.

Wasiu wore a satisfied look. He pointedly avoided the scathing eyes of Ndifreke and his gang and made himself comfortable on the bonnet of the nurse’s boyfriend’s Toyota Camry.

“Why don’t we just beat him up?” Irikefe said.

“For once, I really like the idea,” Ndifreke said. “But we don’t want a scene while Jo’s boyfriend is still here. That will make matters worse.” They looked to the side of the building and found Mama Akunna bent and pretending to be busy doing what they knew not.

“Please when are you going on the trip?” Ndifreke said to Irikefe.

“Tomorrow. I just hope it is not too late for Nurse Jo by then.”

“Why darling?” Donie began. “What could make you do that?”

“I don’t know how it happened Donie. You must believe me.”

“Twelve thousand naira, Jo. You borrowed twelve thousand naira from a guy in this place! That is a slap on my face Jo. It is bad enough that you chose to live here when I have three bedrooms to myself alone. And now resorted to borrowing as well.”

Josephine stared at her boyfriend in confusion. Then it dawned on her what was happening.

“How did you meet him?” She said calmly.

“Is that important?’

“Yes, it is.”

“He walked up to me at the supermarket and introduced himself and –”

“What did he say exactly? I want to hear every word he said to you.”

“Why is that important?”

“It is important to me!” she yelled and fell into his arms and began to sob.”

Donie was muscular and stood at 6feet 5inches. Josephine’s 5feet 5 inches frame fitted nicely into his body as he wrapped his arms around her.
He liked it when she showed this soft part. It meant that that was his day.

“Are you broke?”

“Erm, yes Donie.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t want to bother you with my problems.”

“I’m your man. It’s no bother.”

“I don’t want to be indebted to you Donie.”

“But you will be indebted to some random guy who cannot even afford one leg of my shoe.”

“Donie…”

“I am ashamed that you live here Jo. I still don’t understand what it is you are trying to prove. As if you haven’t embarrassed me enough with that, you now borrow money.”

“I’m sorry Donie.”

“Are you?”

“Yes I am.”

“Then show me.”

Josephine knew what that meant. Donie liked her to do things to him. He believed his brawny frame was meant to be worshipped. He liked her to remove his clothes and gasp at his built and then work on him each time they were together. Sometimes he returned the favour, other times he didn’t.

Today she would do whatever he wanted but first, she wanted to understand exactly what Wasiu did.

“Tell me what he told you Donie.”

“Take off my pants.”

“Please Donie.”

“You have been avoiding me Jo. Why is that?"

“I am not avoiding you Donie. Please tell me what Wasiu told you.”

“Wasiu? What kind of name is that?”

“That’s his name, please.”

“Give me that beautiful head Jo. Now.”

She took off his trainers and his chinos and dipped her hand into his boxers and found him.

“What did he say Donie?”

“He told me you borrowed twelve thousand naira from him and promised to pay last week but have refused to. I told him it was impossible. He told me to come and ask you if I did not believe him. He was too sure of himself and that bothered me. Now I am here and you say it is true.”

Josephine heaved a heavy sigh and said, “I’m sorry Donie.”

“I’ll give him the money as I’m leaving. And I will transfer fifty thousand to your account as well. If this happens again, I am done.”

“Okay Donie. Thank you.”

“That’s not the thanks I want.”

So Josephine went ahead to pleasure him. After a few minutes, he lay down and said, “Take off those clothes and come ride me baby”.

Josephine did as she was told. Donie lay beneath her with his eyes and mind closed as she struggled with the friction of her unreadiness. Then from nowhere the memory of the last time a man was inside her flashed through her mind. She held on to the thought and immediately it felt like a barrel was opened inside her and her love juices began to flow. While it increased Donie’s excitement, it only made Josephine super conscious of those immortal words of Wasiu’s. Nurse, in the dark, all cats are grey.

Irikefe, Ndifreke and Maya watched as Mama Akunna struggled to hide her tears. The sight of a crying old woman even when it was Mama Akunna was not something to behold and ignore. She took slow deliberate steps towards them and they momentarily forgot about Wasiu who would not budge from the parked Camry.

“Mama wetin dey do you?” Maya said.

Mama Akunna walked past them and as soon as he stepped foot on the corridor began to wail. Neigbours came out and began to ask Mama Akunna what the problem was. She sat on the floor as they all tried to understand what troubled her so much.

“I dey suffer too much. I dey suffer. Awero just die go. My pikin don crase. I dey alone for dis world. Which kind life be dis?”

“Mama! After all this time na now you come dey cry for Awero and Akunna?”

“My pikin, na manage I dey manage since. Una tink say de tin no dey worry me, but e dey worry me. Now, Akunna pikin don begin chop real food. Dat small pikin don dey finish one cup of garri. And I don old. My bone don dey soft. If I die now, who I go leave am for?”

“Carry am go village” Irikefe said from the gathering but someone hushed him. “Show respect to the old woman. If she is crying now then it really has gotten to her. Some of us wondered where she got the strength all this time to hold up after such a tragedy.”

“My pikin na true you talk.”

“Mama, repent and give your life to Christ? He said come to me all ye that labour and I will give you rest.”

“Esther, e be like say de time don reach wey I go do dat repent wey you dey talk since because as I dey see am so de time wey I go die don near. E get as e don dey do me for body.”

Sister Esther then asked for everyone to stand aside and then she went and squatted beside her and said “Then mama do the best thing you can do while you have the chance. It is written, Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be white as snow. Are you ready to receive Christ as your personal Lord and savior?”

“Let her confess first!” Irikefe said. Mama Akunna then began to cry again. “Confess say wetin I do now?”

Irikefe was going to say more when he felt two strong fingers twisting his ear. It was his father. Pap Efe pulled him away by the ear.

As he retreated, he could hear Mama Akunna repeating her words of repentance after Sister Esther.

There was a loud cheer at the end of it when somebody said: “Mama you know say you be born again now?”

“I know my pikin,” she said.

“You go stop dat ogogoro wey you dey sell be dat.”

“Dat one no be problem. I go enter house now carry de tin trowey. Tank you jisos. Na firewood I go dey sell now.”

True to her words, Mama Akunna went inside her room and brought out a keg of ogogoro, which she took to the backyard and emptied into the gutter amid cheers from the onlookers.

“It is a season of cross-carpeting. Mama don follow APC senators shift camp” someone said and the laughter increased.

Outside, Irikefe was seething. Ndifreke and Maya joined him again. They were discussing Mama Akunna when they saw Josephine coming out of the compound with her boyfriend. This time Donie said hello to them as he walked past and went to his car. They watched confused as Josephine said her goodbye and turned away and Donie let Wasiu into the front seat beside him and drove away.

“What happened nurse? He was not mad?”

Josephine heaved a sigh and said, “Wasiu didn’t tell him.”

“What happened then? And why are they together?”

Josephine shook her head and said, “I don’t know. I’m tired. I want to go and rest.”

“Okay. At least it was not what we feared. I'm sure your man knows what he is doing. Go and rest,” Maya said.

“Erm nurse. Give me the money. I’m going to that place first thing in the morning tomorrow. Can you imagine that Mama Akunna is claiming to be born again all of a sudden? Can you believe that? Let her wait until I am back tomorrow.”

Josephine looked away and said, “Wait small. I have no money now.”

“We don’t have time nurse; we can’t trust Wasiu and her mentor.”

“I’m tired Irikefe,” she said and went inside.

“What is going on here?” Irikefe said to no one in particular.

“Forget about it if she doesn’t have the money,” Ndifreke said. “The least we can is to keep an eye on Wasiu and ensure that he does not harm her. I don’t know what he is up to but it cannot be good. The nurse is our friend now, we will help her any way we can.”

“Something is not just right.” Irikefe said.

“Let’s go inside,” Maya said to Ndifreke.

Back in her room, Josephine lay in bed and fiddled with her phone as her mind continued to work. She avoided Maya, Irikefe and Ndifreke for the rest of that day. When she was hungry, she called Mama Cowbell on the phone and made her order which Mama Cowbell sent to her room through her house girl. She only used the bathroom in the evening when fewer people were about and when she went to bed that night, she left her door ajar.

TO BE CONTINUED.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Haaaaaa, mama Akunna at work ooo

Nurse Jo, leaving the door opened means just one thing, she needs Wasiu in her kitten again

Thanks for d update Centino

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
gringringringringrin

nah soup wey sweet dem dey go twice,nahim dem dey chop second round,..Lolz

mama akunna would be like

oya oloshi boy,go meet nurse abi u nor won do am again?

ah!! mama ahswear as i dey now Ehen!!,nah the tin dey hugry me,e dey shark me die!

oya begin dey go,e don dey hungry am,no knock o!,she dey wait oya!!

Lolz she left her door ajar........grin

Lolz u can also check out my story just click on this link below nah better PIDGIN comedy storygrin

good work @centino
https://www.nairaland.com/4604676/sex-na-food-pidgin-comedy

still ya guy youngzubi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Isyomah(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bly3GG-ncf_/

Pls help me like and comment for my bro. He is 12 and very creative. Thank ya.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Danavast(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mama akunna get plan oo,she can't repent jst lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KYLEJP(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the mention..... Centino...You are a genius.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
This Nurse sha

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by damieskillz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the mention oga Centino, I saw this coming I knew nurse jo would want a repeat ‘rape’

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by okeyben10: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
silly Jo
she Neva go for test or even at least flush her system yet she gave it to poor Donnie.

buh mehn I gats give am to mama Akunna. illiterate as she is she makes calculated moves. which is y she's always ahead of everyone in number 225. her ethereal must be one intelligent proactive modafaka

well done centino

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow. Something is really not right somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Opeoluwa99(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
I hope nurse Jo has a plan for wasiu and not her giving wasiu the chance to have a repeat o

Mama born again iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by michlins(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't know why but am still waiting for more updates

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Born2Breed(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Too short for the wait!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by seunadeolu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Congo shiner is on the way, E yaago loná grin

In 2baba's voice...enter the place, no start to dey craze o...
Because in the dark, ALL Cats are gray grin
LaLiga FC.opendoor.cum

Centino the Storyteller cool

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jojothaiv(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Been long....
Suspense just full Kataka anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chara019: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
this nurse na mallam,be like she dey secretly dey smoke cow shit,bia! why she go leave door ajar,at the end she go dey totori on top that wasiu guy.
so pathetic.mtcheeeeeew.

so my best character is officially irikefe,guy get liver wet pass 5kg.

oga centino,I'm expecting the long talk between the two love birds,maya and Ndifreke

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
chara019:
this nurse na mallam,be like she dey secretly dey smoke cow shit,bia! why she go leave door ajar,at the end she go dey totori on top that wasiu guy.
so pathetic.mtcheeeeeew.

so my best character is officially irikefe,guy get liver wet pass 5kg.

oga centino,I'm expecting the long talk between the two love birds,maya and Ndifreke
as in ehn e be like say she don dey use style dey enjoy am or mama akuna don format her senses

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Poisonivy01(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
This plot twist is amazing! I didn’t see that coming at all! Your story is so imaginative. I love how deep and rich the story is.it is very relatable, and feels totally real. I have been away for awhile , now I’m back. Nurse jo has this all figured out, Wasiu is in a deep mess,I hope he falls for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
truly this irikefe guy get liver might turn out to be there savior at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
mor update o @centino when the next one go land

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chara019: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
2Lynx:

as in ehn e be like say she don dey use style dey enjoy am or mama akuna don format her senses

serious o
e be like wetin mama akunna fit do

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by vhiktorveroon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Make una come see.dem done JAZZ our nurse with big YANSH. WE DIE HERE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
chara019:
serious o e be like wetin mama akunna fit do

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
chara019:
serious o
e be like wetin mama akunna fit do
dey dere na watin she de do or why do you think she gave her life to christ, she knows what they are planning and knowing nedifreke(since the witch has confessed) is soft will halt irefike from going to wherever he wants to go.

and wasiu coming out at that time and not telling nurse jo's boyfriend there will like put Jo's' mind to rest little thereby also halting the plan
Mama has everything covered

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by lakesman1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
when she went to bed that night, she left her door ajar. What's to happen this time around.
Wasiu will sneak in again but nurse Jo will be fully awake... Next sunday

Thanks oga centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by horgahboss(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
ghost mode deactivated...... great piece of work man....... thumbs up oga centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
This Josephine eh, what's her problem this time??
Mama Akunna and her pranks..Always working for her... She knows the right buttons to push...

Am missing Mr Cosmas and The Undertaker...
BRAVO CENTINO

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Left her door ajar kwa?! They don get this nurse sha

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
michlins:
I don't know why but am still waiting for more updates

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HelenBee(f): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol. She really enjoyed Wasiu. Until he impregnates her or give her STD..

CENTINO. You do well.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.