Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria (657 Views)

Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China / Buhari Challenges Citizens To Expose Corrupt Officials In Government / Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria by Destined2win: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Corruption is Nigeria's worst enemy. Almost every nook and cranny of the private and public service is infested with this menace and it is high time something drastic is done to put in check.

Somehow people are beginning to see it as a way of life but it is an impediment to the growth of this nation.
Shortly I will be President, and by God's the best there is and the best there was. I pray someone exceeds what I am going to achieve in the future.

The point is, I need to curb corruption, I need scape goats so that others will learn. It might not be outright execution but something drastic needs to be done.

Public execution will be the best resort depending on the magnanimity of the crime.

While you pray for my Presidency, what do you think?
Re: Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Goodluck
Re: Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria by Destined2win: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Goodluck
Thank you
Re: Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
No. Catch them, collect every Kobo and property, reinvest them for public use and make the thieves permanent pentioners at Grade Level 10 rating. No gratuity payment please.
Re: Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria by Destined2win: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
orisa37:
No. Catch them, collect every Kobo and property, reinvest them for public use and make the thieves permanent pentioners at Grade Level 10 rating. No gratuity payment please.
Not bad a suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today / See What David Mark Is Planning. / There Was A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.