Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China (7560 Views)

Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:06am On Dec 16, 2019
chinese execute their corrupt officials while nigerian dont ?

this is as far away from the truth as the distance from nigeria to china, which is across half the globe.

how can a country , china, with a single party, STOP ITSELF from stealing ITS OWN money? logically no !

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by gurujoe(m): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2019
China is ready for the world

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:13am On Dec 16, 2019
china has more corrupt officials than nigeria , and more percentage of them than nigeria. say, 9 out of 10 nigerian officials steal, then 10 out of 10 chinese officials steal.

most of them will not be arrested, not even known by the mass grassroots, unless their corruptions infringe the interest of a more powerful corrupt official.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:16am On Dec 16, 2019
gurujoe:
China is ready for the world

the world is ready to get rid of china once for all, and the heralds are the disgruntled chinese themselves.

china will be fvcked like hell by chinese, hope you live to see that day.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:25am On Dec 16, 2019
"corruption" this word, in chinese, 贪污, is a taboo word on chinese internet.

you have to write cerraption or korroption if you want your message not banned.

chinese internet cops (yes, they do exist) will arrest a netizen who reveals or even mentions something about corruption , while they never bother those accused by the netizens whether they are corrupt or not.

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2019
in china, usually under 2 circumstances, will a corruption be busted.

one is , your father is murdered by a greedy corrupt official, and you swear to run him in even in risk of your life. your a deadbeat.

two is, you are a concubine of an bigwig, and he throws you in jail after he is sexually fed up with you or even worse, he has to get rid of you in order to exculpate himself of his corruption evidence. and you, a dumped concubine, after 10 years" jail life, comes out and seeks revenge by reporting everything to the police.

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 4:44am On Dec 16, 2019
what makes things most hilarious is, in china there is no liberty of speech, and no report of any corruption news, and thus every chinese innocently thinks they live in a zero corruption country.

HOPELESS !

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 16, 2019
This is why africa would always be backward, what exactly is your point oga? Have you ever heard of CNCC, sinopec, etc?

6 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:
This is why africa would always be backward, what exactly is your point oga? Have you ever heard of CNCC, sinopec, etc?

sure, next time i will open another thread about how stupid chinese have to submit themselves to the west powers by buying their refined oil .

sinopec? that is a joke. it triples the oil price in china , not just because its monopoly in china, but because it HAS TO buy its oil from the west companies, such as exxon and shell.

china has no status and it is not a role in the big game called "OIL"
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by contigiency(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

What exactly is your point now? Better still, who are you quarreling with?

7 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

wow, i get your point, you mean nigeria should have built more beautiful jails .

dont you see the irony?

3 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

What exactly is your point now? Better still, who are you quarreling with?

this is not a quarrel, it is a reportoire. hope you enjoy its black humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by anyimontana(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2019
I can't eleven understand half of what u wrote..how old r u pls?...just asking for someone

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2019
anyimontana:
I can't eleven understand half of what u wrote..how old r u pls?...just asking for someone

ok, just DO NOT try to understand.

this thread is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by ziegurf(m): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2019
I can't forget my experience in that jail....some 55yrs a go, I even saw my friend Jacky Chan there before they sent me back to this HELL called naijah......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

sure, next time i will open another thread about how stupid chinese have to submit themselves to the west powers by buying their refined oil .

sinopec? that is a joke. it triples the oil price in china , not just because its monopoly in china, but because it HAS TO buy its oil from the west companies, such as exxon and shell.

china has no status and it is not a role in the big game called "OIL"
Whats your deal with china dude? Sinopec has a revenue of over $300billion annually and its stock are highly valued, CNCC is involved in major construction work around the globe as well, all these are state owned...please respect the chinese bros.

You started with a huge lie.

3 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

Whats your deal with china dude? Sinopec has a revenue of over $300billion annually and its stock are highly valued, CNCC is involved in major construction work around the globe as well, all these are state owned...please respect the chinese bros.

how does china have so many corrupt officials to execute?

because there is most feces in the cesspool. you can not expect to find excrement on the floor of a five star hotel lobby.

even if your proof is authentic, it hits your own feet .

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

as to sinopec, it is a state run company, a symbol of totalitarianism or state capitalism stuff. that is irrelavent but for your first mentioning it.

and it is not a pride to have only several big companies in a country that has one fifth of the human population.

and even though sinopec is a state run exemplary one in china, it looks like a midget in front of the free capital company WAL-MART. without laissez faire, chinese clumsy companies are doomed to be played down, such as in this scrambling for the international oil resources.

sinopec needs to buy oil from shell and exxon. sinopec is forbidden to exploit oil in any country .
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2019
ziegurf:
I can't forget my experience in that jail....some 55yrs a go, I even saw my friend Jacky Chan there before they sent me back to this HELL called naijah......grin grin grin

sorry to forget to mention, these jails are for rich and especially politically powerful dignitaries, namely the fell corrupts. not for commons.

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

cncc? what is that ? even most chinese have no idea.

why cncc do you esteem a strong company? because it has its business only confined in africa.

same as tecno, which has no market share in china itself, due to its incapability of matching the quality standard in china.

by the way, the daily revunue of exxon in port hartcourt is more than the yearly income of this said cncc.

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by ziegurf(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

sorry to forget to mention, these jails are for rich and especially politically powerful dignitaries, namely the fell corrupts. not for commons.

....OK, who's common, anu mpam

who even invited you to explain grin grin
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by backnbeta(f): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2019
In other words; we should allow our corrupt polithiefcians go free since your almighty China does? Because we don't get your point undecided

Maybe, just maybe if our polithiefcians improve the standard of living of Nigerians half as much as they try to do in 'corrupt' China where they worship their politicians, we won't also bother about how much they steal, or if they steal at all.

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by RichDad1(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2019
backnbeta:
In other words; we should allow our corrupt polithiefcians go free since your almighty China does? Because we don't get your point undecided

Maybe, just maybe if our polithiefcians improve the standard of living of Nigerians half as much as they try to do in 'corrupt' China where they worship their politicians, we won't also bother about how much they steal, or if they steal at all.
I’m telling you
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by segebase(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2019
F
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by rottennaija(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2019
backnbeta:

His point is, we are all shouting China China China when we know nothing about it. Its like me staying in Akwa Ibom to praise Sanwo Olu as the best Gov in Nigeria while those in Lagos know he is not doing anything.

7 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2019
backnbeta:

on the contrary, i just hate to see some people here always chanting "china has no corruption, china severe to their thieves ".

using a false model can solve no problems. and to sing praise to china because of its alms, is more than hateful.

5 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by rottennaija(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2019
anyimontana:

Not all that glitters are gold. That's what the thread is about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2019
backnbeta:

nigeria is not half as much as china, it is more than that. china is not that good, nigeria is not that bad.

your glorification of china is an evidence that you know nothing of china, and this i m trying to change by threads like this one, by revealing some real facets of china.

anyway, you are not that naive to admire these jails , are you?

5 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

cncc? what is that ? even most chinese have no idea.

why cncc do you esteem a strong company? because it has its business only confined in africa.

same as tecno, which has no market share in china itself, due to its incapability of matching the quality standard in china.

by the way, the daily revunue of exxon in port hartcourt is more than the yearly income of this said cncc.
CRCC I meant to say, we cant even run a mail post system efficiently and you are here bad mouthing china? Where your goods seized by chinese officials or something How many refineries do our own NNPC run efficiently with our better 9/10 corrupt officials vs chinese 10/10 corrupt fellas according to you?

And how can you call sinopec group a dwarf when its the 2nd largest coorporation in the world in terms of revenue and profit? Where are you from dude?

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Not all that glitters are gold. That's what the thread is about?

i am so surprised to see my simple thread has a thousand interpretations. such a honor. but feel good with your own opinion.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

CRCC I meant to say, we cant even run a mail post system efficiently and you are here bad mouthing china? Where your goods seized by chinese officials or something How many refineries do our own NNPC run efficiently with our better 9/10 corrupt officials vs chinese 10/10 corrupt fellas according to you?

And how can you call sinopec group a dwarf when its the 2nd largest coorporation in the world in terms of revenue and profit? Where are you from dude?

sinopec is the epitome of that pathetic china, which looks formidable from afar.

no matter what, sinopec has no right to explore or exploit any oilfield in any country except china. that explains everything.

it is a compliable and docile buyer , the west oil suppliers call the shot.

china can not even secure its energy safety. if shell or exxon stop supplying oil for a month, china is bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Born2Breed(f): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2019
We once had this discussion in a yahoogroup forum.

Corruption in Nigeria is over emphasized. Bad as it is but not the major problem we are bedevilled with.

The world super power are more corrupt than Nigeria but it doesn't take center stage over there.

We will get there someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency / Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit / Sir Alan Sugar Under Fire Over 'NIGERIA Insult' - BBC call Dr.Tafida 'a Person '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.