Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? (662 Views)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by iaamxavier(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Nigerians I've been doing research about the aso rock villa.
I've searched google, wikipedia and other search engine for the address of our dear Aso rock villa but its unavailable its even rare to find a picture of the Aso rock villa.
I've tried using google map to search for it no avail

But I searched for US white house address and I saw it, even including a phone number to compliment.
same thing for UK and others.
so does anyone have an idea on the location of ASO ROCK VILLA and at the same time why is it hidden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Getting a job would really help you
Please register for N-power
You need to badly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by iaamxavier(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
You need to badly

Pls if you don't have anything sensible to contribute to thread I'd advice you to go and prep for your next Waec

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
iaamxavier:

Pls if you don't have anything sensible to contribute to thread I'd advice you to go and prep for your next Waec

Stay off drugs son

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Rapoo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
you need my savaging flogging, Wat u just did is what I tittle "busy doing nothing"

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by austyn0(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin[sub][/sub]
Uchihaitaci:
You need to badly
grin
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by iaamxavier(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rapoo:
you need my savaging flogging, Wat u just did is what I tittle "busy doing nothing"

Aiit brother what's the address?
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Number 10 Downing Street...
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by kocvalour(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
ask buhari the Veg.
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by iaamxavier(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
olatunji21:
That's for UK what of Nigeria?
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by FirstCounsel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't know about its address but definitely the Villa had functional telephone landlines during the Abacha era. Don't know about now though....
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by dahunsy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
olatunji21:
coughs***clears throat# No its10B Dowing street , Bubu close Abuja
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Kyase(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
after typing the address i will get arrested. Weya here is the address. Below aso rock, opposite the left side of the rock by your right hand.
Re: Aso Rock Villa Doesn't Have An Address And Isn't On The Map Why? by Rapoo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
iaamxavier:

Aiit brother what's the address?
u can ask Abuja residents

(1) (Reply)

Senate Calls On Dr Saraki To Take Over As The Acting President / Quiz: MKO Is To Obasanjo Like Osinbanjo Is To...? / Supreme Court In A Landmark Judgment On Wednesday Morning Sacked Ali Modu Sherif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.