Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally (4111 Views)

Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Anambra Polls: Jega Hits Back At Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by metalgong5(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2010
denony:

future governorship aspirant in anambra

I hope you wont be worse than Chris Ngige of AC (Action Crminals),a knight who had the temerity to tell Anambrarins that he went to Okija shrine naked with his holy bible and chaplet.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
They need to name the pikin Ngige
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by olafolarin(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
metal-gong:

How is AC better than APGA? Peter Obi's citizen oriented governance style speaks a lot for APGA.
AC is a party of refined rogues and criminals parading themselves as progressives. Imagine a party where Tinubu, a certified drug lord and alaye is a leader. To even add salt to the injury, they even added their fellow criminals like Atiku and Chris Ngige, the political jobber who introduced the Okija Shrine imbroglio in my state. Infact, Ngige has to apologise for the bad image he created for Anambrarians by going unclothed in Okija shrine for an oath of loyalty and also for occupying our government house illegally for almost three years. Is it not ironic to see the same man who was rigged into office in 2003 to be campaigning against election malpractice: Ngige and his AC men are shamesless and thats one of the reason he is already a loser in the guber race.

Do you have issues with Yoruba's?
Fashola is still the best governor in Nigeria right now and AC is the party to beat in any election.
Tinubu wasn't convicted of any drug crime in America.Charges against him was dropped and there was
no evidence to nail him.the amount in his account which he claimed was his mother's was forfeited.
Does that make him a drug lord?
Ngige's past as governor will ensure his success or failure at the polls not some
baseless aspersions,tribal sentiments or fishermen's rumour.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by metalgong5(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
olafolarin:

Do you have issues with Yoruba's?
Fashola is still the best governor in Nigeria right now and AC is the party to beat in any election.
Tinubu wasn't convicted of any drug crime in America.Charges against him was dropped and there was
no evidence to nail him.the amount in his account which he claimed was his mother's was forfeited.
Does that make him a drug lord
?
Ngige's past as governor will ensure his success or failure at the polls not some
baseless aspersions,tribal sentiments or fishermen's rumour.
Why wont you support your fellow Yoruba criminal. Anyway, I wasnt surprise with your ranting.
My point remains that a party like AC that harbours criminals like Tinubu and friends has no business in my state.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by olafolarin(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
metal-gong:

Why wont you support your fellow Yoruba criminal. Anyway, I wasnt surprise with your ranting.
My point remains that a party like AC that harbours criminals like Tinubu and friends has no business in my state.

Ohhhhh, I forgot Peter Obi,Soludo,Ekwunife are all saints.you must be living in a fools paradise.
Soludo was a university lecturer who couldn't finish his family town home till he became adviser to OBJ
and later CBN Governor.that automatically made him a billionaire.sanusi is still trying clear the mess Soludo created.
The tinubu you labelled a criminal was the best governor in Nigeria for most of the 1999 - 2007 tenure.
Pls do away with your tribal hatred.
Ngige will be inspired by the succes of Fashola,Oshiomole and tinubu and anambra will be better for it.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by metalgong5(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
olafolarin:

Ohhhhh, I forgot Peter Obi,Soludo,Ekwunife are all saints.you must be living in a fools paradise.
Soludo was a university lecturer who couldn't finish his family town home till he became adviser to OBJ
and later CBN Governor.that automatically made him a billionaire.sanusi is still trying clear the mess Soludo created.
[b]The tinubu you labelled a criminal was the best governor in Nigeria for most of the 1999 - 2007 tenure.
Pls do away with your tribal hatred.[/b]Ngige will be inspired by the succes of Fashola,Oshiomole and tinubu and anambra will be better for it.
The above highlighted statements exposed your mental state. It is now obvious that I have been wasting my time with a ninny.
Ciao!
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by rasputinn(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2010
They should name the baby Onwa
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2010
edoyad:

That child is commissioner material  grin 
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by MsTom(f): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2010
ZUBBYNWA:

Niger poverty don hamer us, 9mnths old pregrant woman goes out only for politics rally

beats me!
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by chelseabmw(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2010
This election is between Chris Ngige and Charles soludo, but i pray the best wins
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
That the child is not harbinger of good tidings, having regards to Ngige's guber ambitions, is not in doubt.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by kufreabasi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
I guess the child should be called NGICHARLES.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by samsoft00: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
uhmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by slimes(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Wetin the pregnant woman dey find 4 rally? hospitu don finish? i don't know why some women put themselves at such risk. Wat if there was some complication or sumtin.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by Pedekunle(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hum
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by safeact(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
I dey siddon dey look! Anambra my home town siri ike oh!
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by sjeezy8: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
he adopted the babe lmfao
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by gidson12(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
slimes:

Wetin the pregnant woman dey find 4 rally? hospitu don finish? i don't know why some women put themselves at such risk. Wat if there was some complication or sumtin.

dosn't really matter, thats to tell you how concerned she takes the governance of the state, cos she knows fully well that who ever takes the mantle of leadership would directly or indirectly affect her children or child, remenber that during obama campaign and election both even the elderly came out to surport him, so it might not really be the money
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2010
Praise Da Lord. . . . undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by Ikengawo: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2010
This may sound strange, but i feel like this was a publicity stunt for the campaign.
these nigerian politicians are extremely advanced in their propaganda.
i think they knew the woman was going into labor, brought her there and let the fireworks set off so that it'll make papers and look like some type of 'omen' of a new beginning which nigerians want and thus giving a mythic air to his name and campaign.

masterful work, for this reason i for vote him cause if he has the sense to devise this he's intelligent enough to be at least a decent governor.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by kcblast(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
we really need dat man again, he is God sent undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally by chuqudy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
Under the sun, in a political rally, a woman with a baby in her stomach, all of a sudden, Poh! The baby jumped out demanding for it's own mineral. "Give me my own share" cried the baby. "You are still small. Go back to your house(stomach)" said the woman,

Some one should help me conclude this story.

Ngige for life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu Was Sacked / How Army Took Down SHEKAU Impersonator Mohammed Basir.a MUST READ / Revealed! Tinubu Owns Act Technologies,the Company That Produce Our Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.