Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? (46194 Views)

Antonio Conte On Chelsea, Who Sold Matic To Manchester United? / Man Utd VS Chelsea...who Is More STRONGER... / 6 Players Rejected By Chelsea Who Became Super Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by fidelism: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
But you just referred to the premier league title as a consolation, but when you want to open your book of history, you'll say you've won it x20
Why I felt it was demeaning to place Man U and Chelsea at par.
The latter pale terribly!

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Ximenez(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=fidelism post=58029586][/quote]That was in the past bro, how come those three most relegated club are now doing better than Man u. Man u has decline it's as simple as that. No body is disputing that Man U was better in the past.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by fidelism: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
That was in the past bro, how come those three most relegated club are now doing better than Man u. Man u has decline it's as simple as that. No body is disputing that Man U was better in the past.

How are they doing better? If you judge by last season, who was better? If u judge by last decade who was better? If u judge by last 2 decades, who's was better?
As we speak, Man U is the most valuable team in the world. Past or present, I don't get ur point?
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Ximenez(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
fidelism:

If football were science, Leicester wouldn't smell top 8 let alone wining a EPL; Chelsea, after a disgraceful spell previous season, wouldn't think of winning EPL last season.
Don't forget that 90% of Man U draws at home last season were 'winnable' matches. Drawing most of those matches were only a surprise to you. If Man U had won those matches, they would have been few points from winning the league.
Don't be too hasty to draw some conclusion.
The season is not too far away
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by fidelism: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Every cup won are always in the past. Be it last season or decade!
Yesterday success is in the past, archived in history!
Life is transient!
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Ximenez(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
fidelism:

How are they doing better? If you judge by last season, who was better? If u judge by last decade who was better? If u judge by last 2 decades, who's was better?
As we speak, Man U is the most valuable team in the world. Past or present, I don't get ur point?
I don't understand that concept of Man u being the most valuable club in the world given that they have the most debt. By better i mean better, the quality of the squad, the mentality, the results.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by fidelism: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
I don't understand that concept of Man u being the most valuable club in the world given that they have the most debt. By better i mean better, the quality of the squad, the mentality, the results.
I usually don't give free lectures but you could as google the most valuable club in the world 2017.

You could read this too.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/football/forbes-world-football-rich-list-soccer-valuable-clubs-manchester-united-real-madrid-barcelona/index.html

At this juncture, I leave you to educate yourself and equip ursekf with facts and statistics.
If u have any question, feel free to ask and I will educate you at a discount.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Ximenez(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
fidelism:

I usually don't give free lectures but you could as google the most valuable club in the world 2017.

You could read this too.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/football/forbes-world-football-rich-list-soccer-valuable-clubs-manchester-united-real-madrid-barcelona/index.html

At this juncture, I leave you to educate yourself and equip ursekf with facts and statistics.
If u have any question, feel free to ask and I will educate you at a discount.
I was asking you how a club with such huge debt could be regarded as the most valuable club in the world, i don't need you to give me links, i read the news myself when it was announced in may.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Godstraight(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Please OP when we talk of successful club in England don't you ever include CHELSEA........
if Chelsea is successful then MANCHESTER UNITED is MEGA SUCCESSFUL..

UP MAN U FOR LIFE..
lol,look out Liverpool and arsenaj EPL drought?una own don come
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Godstraight(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
bizhop01:
Don't compare manutd any how with chelsea because shoe get size no matter the same colour,
father & son can never the same
which father and son?mtceev
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Bamz(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Please OP when we talk of successful club in England don't you ever include CHELSEA........

UP MAN U FOR LIFE..

This is how people fail exams.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Nature8(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Chelsea cheesy
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by bashydemy(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
kingdenny:

40 million is not a lot of money these days in football. But I would stick with matic who is tested and proved himself in the league, with experience in his bag than some one else from another league who is yet to prove that he can adapt to life in the Premier League at a lower price

I swear na you get sense pass, It might take Bakayoko months to adapt to PL..
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by bashydemy(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
dbynonetwork:

UP MAN U FOR LIFE..

No mind the OP, Chelsea that is sharing PL with Sunderland hahhaa.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by DumaEmpire(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
fidelism:

Why I felt it was demeaning to place Man U and Chelsea at par.
The latter pale terribly!
Look dude get yr facts straight d most relegated team is Nott County,Birminham n Brighton dont post misleading contents Chelsea n Tottenham shudnt even be in dat list..Google it out yrslf n in past 15yrs or so teams has been more successful in england are Chelsea n Man u n many youths get to see d team(chelsea)lift trophies almost every season for d past 10yrs unlike Arsenal ho have jst 3fa cups in 14yrs or so n Liverpool with only 2 way bck durin rafas time with a ucl n facup only so d Comparism cant be helped buh we all know Man u by far beats chelsea Big time kikiki grin buh am a neutralist ho believes in facts get urs rite.

The Only Tin i hate Man U for is deir Red Devils slogan i intend to c angels after death on not devils abeg..sounds funny wen eva i gear pastors shouting Red devils for life
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by Crativjosh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Calm down na, Chelsea successful na, e easy to win league!? tongue
dbynonetwork:

UP MAN U FOR LIFE..
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by dbynonetwork: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Crativjosh:
Calm down na, Chelsea successful na, e easy to win league!? tongue

What I want u to know is that MANCHESTER UNITED are mega champions...
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by olablogs86: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2017
A fantastic buy by Man Utd in my opinion

UNCERTAINTY Surrounds Lakaku’s Move To Manchester United
http://onnlive.com/2017/07/06/uncertainty-surrounds-lakakus-move-to-manchester-united/
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? by fidelism: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
It seems my eyes have problems, I can't see Chelsea
Manchester United are sitting atop the soccer world once again.

The Red Devils were named the most valuable soccer team on the planet by Forbes Magazine, as they moved ahead of Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid with Man United worth an estimated $3.69 billion.

That’s an 11 percent increase, the biggest rise in the top 10, on last year and they’re the third most valuable sports team overall.

The NFL dominated the top 50 list with 29 teams included as the Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports team on the planet at $4.2 billion and Major League Baseball’s New York Yankees came in second at $3.7 billion.

Below is a look at the top 10 overall sports teams with teams from the NFL, MLB, NBA and the soccer world all making the top 50 and seven soccer teams were in the top 50.

Four Premier League teams made the list with Manchester City at 35th with a value of $2.083 million, Arsenal in 43rd at $1.93 billion and Chelsea in 45th at $1.84 billion.

Bayern Munich were the only other soccer team to make the top 50 at 15th with a value of $2.71 billion.

Forbes’ top 10 most valuable teams

1. Dallas Cowboys – $4.2 billion
2. New York Yankees – $3.7 billion
3. Manchester United – $3.69 billion
4. Barcelona – $3.64 billion
5. Real Madrid – $3.58 billion
6. New England Patriots – $3.4 billion
7. New York Knicks – $3.3 billion
8. New York Giants – $3.1 billion
9. San Francisco 49ers – $3 billion
10. Los Angeles Lakers – $3 billion

15. Bayern Munich – $2.71 billion
35. Manchester City – $2.083 million
43. Arsenal – $1.93 billion
45. Chelsea – $1.84 billion

By nbcsports

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / Mikel Obi Becomes Tianjin Teda’s Captain & Given No 10 Jersey / Alex Iwobi: Everton Paid £35m To Sign Him: Costs More Than Any Of These Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.