Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" (38947 Views)

My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / Shaydee: Ladies Send Nude Pictures To Me Without My Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Edopesin: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
See As PPle Just Dey Hate
Nawa OOO Fr NL Peeps

1 Like

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oga koker where are the Nude pics!!
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by rheether(f): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who is this one?
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by profmallor: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Focus, thats key. I like the guy.
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Kaptainemeka(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Blackfire:
They sent u nude u rush to social media.... So what of those they packaged themselves for life and direct, and we still say no... We should go to the moon.

You remember that time your mother told you that envy makes one sound stupid? Well here you go, you proved her right..
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by originals1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
so we should fry stone?

1 Like

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by kadupee(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Show us some of these nude pictures!
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Primusinterpares(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Some time I wonder how we find ourselves in this phase of sexual decadence... Where some girls have little or nothing to offer other than sex...habaaaaa... Where did we got it wrong

Gone are those days when our mothers worked with our fathers to achieve his goals...

I weep4 my generation..
Only us have the power to liberate ourselves....
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by ignosi: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
To be frank. if i dont know u as a musician then......
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Thallyheart(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kikiki there are different types of nude.. B specific
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A girl that sends Koker her nudes is that one a girl... �

So we won't sleep again Koker because Asake oni bread sent you a picture of her Tejuosho-sewn bra.
hahaha, bros we think say dem don send u enter jail
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by klassykute(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
lynus40:
where is d proof

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by MadCow1: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who is this one? Attention seeker
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So we won't sleep again Koker because Asake oni bread sent you a picture of her Tejuosho-sewn bra.
Tejuosho bras are actually very solid. When you wear them they will pack the _breasts and face them heaven wards. No 'omo na bouncing' once you wear them.

In short, when you wear Tejuosho bras, you can run 100metres without a single jiggle. Dem be like sport bra grin

1 Like

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by donodion(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prinq:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/ladies-randomly-send-me-nude-pictures-koker/amp/

hehehehe it's normal..try do same..it's a matter of time they slap with sexual harassment. Better be careful with fame.
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Shome36(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
I swear to God today's the first time of hearing his name.....

i don't even know him
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Blackfire(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kaptainemeka:

Now i remember that time my mother told me that envy makes one sound stupid? Well here I am after looking at my miserable life , I just proved her right..
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by larrypourl(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
And you'll dm d one you like most..OK continue. grin

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Adoga1759: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Must u tell us dat everything dey sent u in private must be narrated in public? Wch kind dull attitude dey worry awa so called celebrity self
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Anny505(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigga share sum of d nudes now no dey stingy
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by afezy110(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
i smell lies..which girl go send for koker. OGA LINUS
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by AgatuBoy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
koker for dat matter d gal sef no get class
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by whizzyleejr(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shey you no know sey you don dey fine this days??
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by tabisegroup(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ok
Bea..beauty is simply u kiss kiss
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by MENTORCH(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
What is in nude pictures, I can't even count the amount I have received.
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
This isn't d type of news to be proud of koker especially as an up and coming artist. Let u carrier and music be the focus. Unless u wana be known as a ladies man model and nothing more with No hits!
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by cuteme88(f): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2017
angry angry angry

Oooooh! u people just come N waste my precious time!!!

Warisdiz naaaaaah?

Make una stop post half news. I no like this kinda play ooooh sad sad sad

where is the nude pics in 3d

Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Nature8(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lwkmd grin
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by teddybear16(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Eyop: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Tejuosho bras are actually very solid. When you wear them they will pack the _breasts and face them heaven wards. No 'omo na bouncing' once you wear them.

In short, when you wear Tejuosho bras, you can run 100metres without a single jiggle. Dem be like sport bra grin

Hmmmm...
Re: Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" by Iykefirm(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2017
lolz,koker you need sense,mod do the guy pay you to push these to front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.