Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. (2253 Views)

Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by deomelo: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by playboy99(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
2 plots please would soon be back
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
"Igbo Life is Hebrew Life"

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by deomelo: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2017

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by deomelo: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017

grin grin grin grin

Didn't know the albino, fake jew, conman and ipobitch don jyrate to fetich and idol worshiping.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's obvious to hardcore IPOB miscreants that this guyman is the much anticipated Antichrist, never knew Ndigbo will give the world the same Antichrist the Holy Bible talked about.
Welcome sir.
I won't say anything bad about you again
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by weyab: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
u dat was huging a gal leaving me like a shit �
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin grin

Didn't know the albino, fake jew, conman and ipobitch don jyrate to fetich and idol worshiping.

grin grin

Kai... you really need to update your reading.

Those inscriptions on the floor are made using cowries shells, using symbols from a language called Paleo-Hebrew

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
u dat was huging a gal leaving me like a shit �
You miss road?
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by weyab: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
You miss road?
mid road ke.jus discusing grin
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by weyab: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Make I hear c Rinaldo won't go to man u next season
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
mid road ke.jus discusing grin
No problem, the Antichrist is here. I no wan abuse again. Kedu nna

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Agumbaa: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
It's obvious to hardcore IPOB miscreants that this guyman is the much anticipated Antichrist, never knew Ndigbo will give the world the same Antichrist the Holy Bible talked about.
Welcome sir.
I won't say anything bad about you again

This is Obu-Gad, any Igbo man that goes here to bow down is not worshipping idols. You are from Anambra, you should know better.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by eposho: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
Make I hear c Rinaldo won't go to man u next season
Naw , kanu of ipobitch united will replace the striker.
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Theleutenant: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
. shuut the fucccck up kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by deomelo: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
[s]
quid:

Kai... you really need to update your reading.

Those inscriptions on the floor are made using cowries shells, using symbols from a language called Paleo-Hebrew
[/s]

Also the animal skulls and fetish on the wall like they worship in shrines. The place is a freeking shrine sef.

Paleo Hebrew ko, Paleo diet ni.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
what is all these? this man has lost it...
Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by weyab: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
lol abuse ke.... Na u go tire na. Plans still going and nairalanders here making noise. Nairaland that's not up to 500k cos each person have more than 10accts

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES.. by RisingSun1: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Afonjas wan die on top Biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan React To Mr Osita Okechukwu(von) Corruption Scandal / (photos)abuja Now VS Abuja 2020: Can The Government Achieve This Industrial Dev? / Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.