Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? (8980 Views)

How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Erums(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Its time to get up and work... Thnks pals
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by midehill(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

may amadioha bless you
and may Poseidon increase your wisdom.

which God sef?
yeshua? or Allah?

OK...its beta u believe ooo rada Dan wen u die u now believe its real...it might b too late ooo
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
midehill:

OK...its beta u believe ooo rada Dan wen u die u now believe its real...it might b too late ooo
OK, tell me which to believe in, and why.
for your information, there are over 5000 God's.
with about 20 or so promising hell for failing to believe in them...

2.i work with logic, not fear of the unknown.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:
Wetin concern me with that mumu book
That book adds no value to modern human life.

That's bad bro. Better not to comment
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
fzla:

That's bad bro. Better not to comment
are you okay?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by midehill(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

OK, tell me which to believe in, and why.
for your information, there are over 5000 God's.
with about 20 or so promising hell for failing to believe in them...

2.i work with logic, not fear of the unknown.

I pity u...OK wat if there z hell fire nd u later found out...dnt let d devil deceive u
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
midehill:

I pity u...OK wat if there z hell fire nd u later found out...dnt let d devil deceive u
please pity yourself.
don't let jinns deceive you.
only for you to die and find out its not your hell fire that exists, but the one of another God.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

are you okay?

Definitely well.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by purestone(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Friends please repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, if you miss heaven, you will not miss hell fire...
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by n1ky(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2017
The Bible says "Work and pray", and James said "Show me your faith through your work". So this means that the Bible does not condone laziness at all.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by sammycarz(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:
God go punish that ur stupid mouth
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Slurity(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

same thing for you.
your life will soon depend on the Quran.
note it down
I now see reason why you called bible a mumu book. its not your fault, that is what Qur'an teaches. hate.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by omhor(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
The Bible says: in Proverbs 20:4 says: The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold, therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Godstraight(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Snow5:

I was once stupid like him.. Until time reveals to me that the Bible is the standard for life.

Give him time my sister.

He knows nothing yet.
you are still stupid ,bible standard of life lol
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by amakabel: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

same thing for you.
your life will soon depend on the Quran.
note it down
look whatever is Holy, do not insult. whatever belongs to God, do not insult. regardless of my belief, I respect these books and can never utter any rubbish against them. mind yourself and I don't think it's about the book, you are just bitter.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Maziebuka01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrMontella:

Sorry oooo were u forced to contribute
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
A good question, that a lazy person should not be assisted since he has the strength to work, he should fend for himself, unless if he's unable to work due to some conditions.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by whizzyleejr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can remember it's in the Bible that "a lazy man shall not eat"
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Maziebuka01:

Sorry oooo were u forced to contribute
I believe you were not forced to quote me.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
amakabel:

look whatever is Holy, do not insult. whatever belongs to God, do not insult. regardless of my belief, I respect these books and can never utter any rubbish against them. mind yourself and I don't think it's about the book, you are just bitter.
lol, funny.
j will rubbish as many religious books as I please.
because all religions do so to others indirectly and directly.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by MrMontella(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Slurity:
I now see reason why you called bible a mumu book. its not your fault, that is what Qur'an teaches. hate.
I can never be a Muslim.
I spit on Islam
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by Slurity(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrMontella:
I can never be a Muslim. I spit on Islam
Then go for medical check up at Yaba left hospital

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Slurity:

Then go for medical check up at Yaba left hospital

grin grin grin
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What does the Bible say about laziness? Why is the Bible so against someone being a sluggard?

The Bible got the answers:

https://www.gotquestions.org/laziness-Bible.html
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by SheIsElle(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? by SheIsElle(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrMontella:

should I report you to the mods?

show us the Christ in you miss.
Really? is that all you can think of? #tongueout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Jesus To Appear / Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.