Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (28811 Views)

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by nextprince: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
lytech1:

why walking with your brain while thinking with your legs?
Is that how you were brought up?

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by nnalove(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Biafra greatest Nigeria nightmare! In her history. It pains me dat afonjas never even know where they stand.

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by canalily(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Dasuki are crazy or kerosinangry igbos wil go like this and north like that

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by burkingx(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Cooly100: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
It's a shame that the whole industrious igbo tribe has been reduced to mere Unity beggars by that fool called Nnamdi Kanu. There are so many evidences to show that he has violated his bail conditions. Osinbajo is too soft for my liking. If Buhari were in the country, the army and DSS would have invaded Kanu's family house to Re-arrest the compound fool sad

Why are your lamenting every where...?

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by givbitcoin: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Good man. Let them continue wasting their time over a mirage. Restructuring is a strange term in Nigeria. We are not familiar with it

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by eflintsone(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
this foolish fyt for biafra started again the day pmb won the election, pure hate nd jealiusy most of this igbos gat on the hausas will only lead dem to der doom ....i pity dem

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by LilTyRoNe: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2017
One word that northern people use that i hate is the word "must" you never hear "should", its always by force.This is a democratic era how many time will you be told.
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by nototribalist: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
All Northerners should disassociate from Allah first

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by nwabiafra34(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
It's a shame that the whole industrious igbo tribe has been reduced to mere Unity beggars by that fool called Nnamdi Kanu. There are so many evidences to show that he has violated his bail conditions. Osinbajo is too soft for my liking. If Buhari were in the country, the army and DSS would have invaded Kanu's family house to Re-arrest the compound fool sad

Why don't you go and drink rat poison and die, so that you can rest and live Kanu matter alone

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by weyab: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
grin cheesy chain u sounded like a dying soul, y,

Buhari can't even move. And if osibanjo tries it. He will join buhari. Period

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by nwabiafra34(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Kanu is a fraudster,opportunist.He simply want to ruin the life of igbo youth.Ndigbo people is/are different to the Hopeless hypob yoots.Ndigbo youth don't support Kanu.(Ipob yoots are sacrificial dumb lambs.These ones are total slaves,they can even roll on the floor/sniff Kanu Gaseous exchange,They are blind bats.and aggressive).Let see if common sense go avail them to reason well. I see that fraudster back to his cage soon.

Must you die for another man matter? ah

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
Jungle and zoo tactics eh smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by weyab: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

Baba no be so

We are patriots

Doing the best for our country
lol parrot of patriot..... Hahahahah funny. Can u die for this community called a country, NO!

Millions can die for Biafra.... The same way millions can die for Russia and USA and so on.

For Nigeria, no soul.... So also only patriotism died

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by weyab: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Kanu is a fraudster,opportunist.He simply want to ruin the life of igbo youth.Ndigbo people is/are different to the Hopeless hypob yoots.Ndigbo youth don't support Kanu.(Ipob yoots are sacrificial dumb lambs.These ones are total slaves,they can even roll on the floor/sniff Kanu Gaseous exchange,They are blind bats.and aggressive).Let see if common sense go avail them to reason well. I see that fraudster back to his cage soon.
I just imagine, if abiola can be killed and Yoruba's did nothing then that region is useless. Like if something happen to KANU now, his then Nigeria will be erased, deleted, removed and destroy

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by GavelSlam: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:

Exercise patience.
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by lozairio(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

Baba no be so

We are patriots

Doing the best for our country
My friend shut up you parasite. patriot of this cursed entity called nigeria your northern brothers bring nothing to the national table only threats just shut up and stop singing one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
Maybe you and your entire family can still do that since the Vegetable your sheriff is not in town .Happy Sunday!
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by bionixs: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:
you are an idiot by default

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Okoroawusa: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Sharming95:
Who finish am....make him summarise
y? who be ur boyboy for here?
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Okoroawusa: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
weyab:
lol parrot of patriot..... Hahahahah funny. Can u die for this community called a country, NO!

Millions can die for Biafra.... The same way millions can die for Russia and USA and so on.

For Nigeria, no soul.... So also only patriotism died
millions can die for biafra?...keep smoking dat thing u r smoking
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by weyab: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:

millions can die for biafra?...keep smoking dat thing u r smoking
do I need to argue wit u NOPE!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by patval(f): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
MediumStout:

you just uttered trash consciously, Igbo's in the north are architect of their ordeal cos they have been warned severely about situations like this. setting their headquarters in the East and branches in other parts of the country could have saved them from present dilemma. We can't mortgage our future cos of investment in the north after all those investments were set up with 20bills after civil war so they can recover in ten folds.
Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU is not in the same league with your cursed leaders as his charisma brings compliance to his words without enticement. ur dullard daura buhari is already dead because he swore not to be alive and see the Sun rise so wake up to reality

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by hollywater: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Look at this Thief, talking. Biafra i know.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Bede2u(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hate filled lunatic
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2017
weyab:
do I need to argue wit u NOPE!
nwokem,je nodu ani.
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by samkay3g(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2017
This quit notice started from Plateau State, because of the series of crises we experienced in the state. Many had been checked out of their various settlements. Governor [Ayo] Fayose also enacted a law giving quit notice to the Fulani herdsmen and Benue State also enacted another one. All these quit notices have been given and we have kept silence about them.

This man is simply mad.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by weyab: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:

nwokem,je nodu ani.
lol u know d truth. cheesy
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Sarrki the Hausa Fulani disguising as a Yoruba. Fool

May biafrauyyd matter continue to give you migrane

Cc deedee1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Is marriage by force ??

What if the Igbos refuse to live in a country called Nigeria, is it by force ?

Igbos can only feel part of Nigeria when the Northerners understand and accept that we are equal partners and not beggars - smh

1 Like

Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by najoke: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Sarrki the Hausa Fulani disguising as a Yoruba. Fool

May biafrauyyd matter continue to give you migrane

Cc deedee1
Biafrauyyd
Re: "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2017
What is this one saying?

Oil in Biafra republic is 80 percent to developing Nigeria economy, where is the remaining 20 percent non oil resources from the north

That northern elder trying hard to defending his region the north thinking that he is speaking in his bedroom. South south and southeast are the pillars of the zoo as 80 percent of oil in Biafra regions is the source of economy in Nigeria and the northern regions.

Why is that man not condemning Fulani's herdsmen and boko haram they are sponsoring

Shame on northern elders supporting Fulani's herdsmen and boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Buhari Arrives Beijing, China / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.