Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean (3903 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by oladoja1(m): 5:31am On Jul 02, 2017
a moving sand was found in Iraq. watch for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUYokzfVDuY

2 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by oladoja1(m): 5:31am On Jul 02, 2017
who says their is no God
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Edopesin: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmm I Believe

My As.s
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by LordIsaac(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmm....nashure cheesy!
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by overdrive(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2017
wow!
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by frfr: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2017
This is incredulous!
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by pressplay411(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Mysterious and magnificent world.
My bet is it's a river, and its Sand is very light it floats on the surface of the river.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by falcon01: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2017
old news

2 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Kingkelly44: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2017
grin Wonderful grin grin Wonderful
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by policy12: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2017
oladoja1:
who says their is no God

Foolish people..

Olowogbogboro Kabiyesi re.

4 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2017
policy12:

Foolish people..

Olowogbogboro Kabiyesi re.
My brother, the foolishness of people is nauseating; people like this accounts for why the black race is far behind..
Look closely, there will definitely be an explanation for this; maybe, a river is beneath, forming.. Else, why is the whole sand on that place not moving, and if u look closely, u see that the sand flowing is a sharp contrast to the muddy soil others are standing on. The sand flowing is very similar to what you see in rivers. (The white light sand) .. Look closely, u will see explanations for this...
But for religious bigots blinded to reasoning and immune from thinking caps , u do not care to know; anything u don't understand instead of asking questions; it just has to be supernatural

Black animals ; Later one idiot will come and tell me, black and whites are the same !!!! Mtcheeeewwww!!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by vcente(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2017
thats not a river of sand its thats not a river of sand its pearls
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by kumulus(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Hailstones
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

My brother, the foolishness of people is nauseating; people like this accounts for why the black race is far behind..
Look closely, there will definitely be an explanation for this; maybe, a river is beneath, forming.. Else, why is the whole sand on that place not moving, and if u look closely, u see that the sand flowing is a sharp contrast to the muddy soil others are standing on. The sand flowing is very similar to what you see in rivers. (The white light sand) .. Look closely, u will see explanations for this...
But for religious bigots blinded to reasoning and immune from thinking caps , u do not care to know; anything u don't understand instead of asking questions; it just has to be supernatural

Black animals ; Later one idiot will come and tell me, black and whites are the same !!!! Mtcheeeewwww!!!

Of course blacks ( excluding your esteemed self and myself and a very few others) and whites are not the same...I dunno when the dumbtards in Africa will leave the religion Sh*t and embrace thinking...
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2017
kumulus:
Hailstones

Thanks my brother, just browsed some more and got it. Thanks.. So "hailstones" (pellets of ice). That's what it is.

That's how to get informed, and know things, u ask questions and u are informed.

Not some bunch of bigoted timid dimwits, that don't know, instead of asking to get informed, u ascribe it to one deity and supernatural phenomenon living in perpetual crass ignorance thinking of it as piety.

Blacks are just incredulous

3 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by kumulus(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

Thanks my brother, just browsed some more and got it. Thanks.. So "hailstones" (pellets of ice). That's what it is.

That's how to get informed, and know things, u ask questions and u are informed.

Not some bunch of bigoted timid dimwits, that don't know, instead of asking to get informed, u ascribe it to one deity and supernatural phenomenon living in perpetual crass ignorance thinking of it as piety.

Blacks are just incredulous

Blame the Preacher Man......

1 Like

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Margy: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2017
I have seen this in Awgbu Anambra state...exactly..in those days the white men tried to build a bridge over it but the water spirits wouldnt let them instead she swept off their materials and equipment with no trace (so my grand papa said) ... i shall try to take pictures..maybe
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by hernandson(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
its called land slide
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by hoover420: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Margy:
I have seen this in Awgbu Anambra state...exactly..in those days the white men tried to build a bridge over it but the water spirits wouldnt let them instead she swept off their materials and equipment with no trace (so my grand papa said) ... i shall try to take pictures..maybe
Something like this is in Anambra and we haven't heard of it? *holds laf* cheesy
A pictorial evidence to support your claim please grin

2 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by deepwater(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
In fluid mechanics and transport phenomena everything flows

3 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by adexdon(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
some pole wit still associate dz work of God wit sumtin different
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
It is actually hailstones and not sand. It is just a collection of large collection of ice pellets flowing in the same direction as the storm. The reason why it looks mysterious is because it is happening in a desert where naturally one won't expect hailstones to drop.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Iraqi residents reported hailstones the size of golf balls which rained down causing icy streams to feed into the swollen Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

The clip shows huge chunks of ice moving at speed as the river of hail sweeps through a flat desert landscape.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iraqi-ice-flood-footage-shows-6805027.amp
Someone on this thread already screaming God upandan. SMH

1 Like

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Michealforever: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

And you think that whites don't believe in God or there are no very idiotic whites.

The problem of the black race is not intelligence.
It's selfishness rooted in a desire to show off and oppress the neighbors.

In every clime. The 20/80 Pareto principle is at work.

1 Like

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Michealforever:

And you think that whites don't believe in God or there are no very idiotic whites.

The problem of the black race is not intelligence.
It's selfishness rooted in a desire to show off and oppress the neighbors.

In every clime. The 20/80 Pareto principle is at work.
. I agree very much with u on this... 100%

However, our religiousness is affecting us very much.. The ratio of religious over their to ours is not comparable one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Chiefly(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
WaaaawU
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by lenghtinny(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Any small thing Una don dey shout Yahweh without bothering to investigate the cause angry
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by lilmax(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

so what you are saying is, there's nothing like religion in the west?
Re: Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean by Abrahamweb(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2017
what do you expect from a people that prefers to spend 80% of their time in religious home praying about their problems instead of thinking/solving their problems.check the amount of time spend in church/mosque vs the amount of time spent actually solving problems.
imagine a professor in applied mathematics instead of looking for solutions in the lab to our problems is in the church casting out demons.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Federal Government Scholarship BEA Examination Time And Venue / Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah / Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.