Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death (67696 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by oweman: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=58037427] I'm not endorsing crime but whether we like it or not there must be criminals,especially in a difficult country like the zoo

Prooving you are of the free Evans family ?
A biafrog ¡
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by bizhop01: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
I believ olamide was not among?
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by iammjay(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thy never had all doz stuff in d car that was a cooked up story
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by iammjay(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thy r all innocent one of them called Chinedu who I Knw very well just got d car for his wedding
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by ipobarecriminals: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
FTbomb:
that's the problem with our society. angry and frustrated people everywhere...a mere pocket thief in ikorodu right now can be nabbed, accused to be a badoo member and, before you know it, burnt to death.

i suggest they do more interrogations, get the suspect to confess before they act.
God bless u.One can't blame them but those bastards.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
Thy never had all doz stuff in d car that was a cooked up story
of course it was a cooked up story
Someone stopped them and searched their car to find those things?
The other version I believe is that they were stranded due to car malfunction at a late hour in a strange place. That's all their offense was.
If they were real criminals, the won't be sitting ducks waiting for their car to be searched and 'incriminating' evidence found on them.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by sshalom(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
People are getting tired!
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Phranky28(f): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2017
if only people knew how lives of families are being cut short cos of these badoo guys.. Killings of innocent children and their parents
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Keballl: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
cococandy:
of course it was a cooked up story
Someone stopped them and searched their car to find those things?
The other version I believe is that they were stranded due to car malfunction at a late hour in a strange place. That's all their offense was.
If they were real criminals, the won't be sitting ducks waiting for their car to be searched and 'incriminating' evidence found on them.

Will you shut up! You sit there several miles away chatting absolute filth not minding the state of despair the Ikorodu folks have passed through since 2016.

Where you there to confirm if the story was false. Who in his right senses will go to tow a vehicle in a heated environment where curfew has been imposed.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by LolaO(f): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Are you minding him?
Why were they coming to Tow a car at that time knowing that there is a 10pm - 6am curfew in ikorodu?
Did they show any means of I D?
They car they allegedly came to tow belongs to a landlord on the street who started it and turns out it was working fine.
Is he a member of that street, if yes. Why didn't anyone recognise him or at least he should have taken him to their house.
Yes some people came looking for their family member and said they came in a Toyota Camry but these guys were driving a Honda CRV with evidence in it. Maybe Mr Paul left home, parked his Camry at his fellow evil perpetrators place and came in a CRV. Who knows? They whole story is shady. My neighbour comes back around 11pm every week day and the vigilante's followed him home on Wednesday night to confirm if he was a member of that compound and we all confirmed his story.

You all should be arrested!

I hope you now know one of the three people your people burnt and alleged to be members of the cult group is a young Comedian who was just coming back from a show and was so unfortunate to have his car break down in that area. Just because you saw mechanic oil with him and the other two who happened to be mechanics, you all burnt them.

Where is the grinding stone? Where are the other things you saw with them? Just spreading lies upon lies and killing innocent people in the process.

You all, everyone of you in that area, including eye witnesses should be arrested.

Jungle Justice is not the way!
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by barcaboi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Weda baddo , badoo, baado or badddo na u sabi I don talk my own.
na so ona go start rumour wey go start another thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.