Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death (67691 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by chemicalDisease: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
barcaboi:

baddo and badoo are they the same? or the social media with same name is sponsoring dem?

Weda baddo , badoo, baado or badddo na u sabi
I don talk my own.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Skyblack(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
They should be careful how they go about setting ones ablaze in the name of Badoo. They should have wait and catch them in the act.I'll personally participate in the act if I live around there but not dis barbaric way they killed.
catch them in the act abi? When dy killed d family.
I like ur idea
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by nickishire: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
#ProudlyIkoroduAmbassadors

It was recommended that we all have at least a Whistle or more at home so that we can blow it to alert our neighbors if we notice any suspicious act, a trace or slight indication that anyone is trying to break into our homes.

The Notorious #Badoo Gang is real in Ikorodu.

Imagine we all have a whistle, and someone's trying to force him/herself into my home, either through the door, window, ceiling or trying to remove my burglary proof, i blow my whistle, you hear the sound, you blow yours. She hears yours, she blows hers. He hears hers, he blows his. Someone calls the landlord / CDA representatives, it got to the vigilantes, they call the police.

Suggestion: Let every member of a family have a whistle each and at least a person should have his/her own around his/her neck at all times.

We must also be care and vigilant, watch who you talk to, what you say in public and trust nobody.

Most especially Pray for God's guidance and protection always.

Badoo Gang is a Network, Pastors, Alfas and Babalawos could be among them.

They are not ghosts, they don't disappear or appear in victim's house.

They'll definitely have charms, Juju and Co...
That's why we need to be prayerful.

Don't ever think they are just Men, even Females will be among.

#OurIkoroduOurResponsibility

#copied

3 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by bus1: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
Those guys are |00% innocent ,one of them happen to be my church member. I know him so well he recently acquired a vehicle which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but unfortunately the guys came in to ikorodu late in which the car developed a kinda mechanical fault he was contacted to come meet them at the spot so they could find a way to tow the vehicle unfortunately the vigilante group took them for something else and thereby lynching mr Paul, his friend Shola and the automobile mechanic.Its pathetic and heartaching .A promising young man who earns a living through comedy and cracking jokes.Just few weeks to his wedding ceremony I pity his old parents cos he s the bread winner if their family.They were accused of being members of baddo cult group and some of their body parts were cut off for only God knows ,sensitive parts like their sexual organs and hands .only God can judge evil people everywhere.RIP mr paul
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by ikemesit4477: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Stop and Search. Girls aren't left out from the watch (though it isn't compulsory) They saw the SUV, Stopped it and started asking questions, got the Men alerted and their hen lay a cooked egg.
lol , olodo!
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Mcreloaded(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
In my own opi the police are to blame. When citizens make arrest and hand over the criminals to the police you find them back in the street tormenting the people that made the citizens arrest and now the people don't trust the police and have started taking laws into their hands which is very bad.
For this jungle justice to atop the police should earnestly start showing to the public that this time criminals will be taken to court and not necessarily be bailed if not jungle justice will continue
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by TDonald: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
dominique:

Are you sure that you people did not lynch innocent people? Because someone wrote on the previous page that the victim's car developed a fault and he called his friend who called his mechanic to work on the car. This post of yours seems to corroborate the story.
As much as we want this badoo gang completely annihilated, we wouldn't want innocent citizens to die needless painful deaths because of it.

What sort of mechanic works on a car at 1am with all the tension going on in the area.... I Don't support jungle justice but i don't think those guys were innocent too

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Burn them all
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
the communities shouldnt be so quick to lit up a match when they find any of these criminals. they out to force those guys to talk and confess before metting instant justice on them. this will go a long wat in tracking down the people behind the badoo group
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by ncoolsome(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
What's badoo??
it's a dating app...download it for urself for u n ur family..
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by cutegoddy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
sorry which one is badoo again. so ikorodu people have killed Olamide. bet y?
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
I pray and hope innocent soul had not been wasted like chicken oh, or else I pity all those who participated in the killing, because they have indirectly brought curse upon their generation .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by midehi2(f): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
pressplay411:

After your last line, endorsing crime, I had to confirm your tribe. Not surprised, I bet you're among those screaming Free Evans.
I saw that too, after reading his comment, i suspected him to be a bad guru
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I'm not endorsing crime but whether we like it or not there must be criminals,especially in a difficult country like the zoo
but your first comment is suspecious
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Sleezwizz: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Bomb fall on u hehehehehehe

Big cassava fall on u grin
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Tecno66: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
If I go and buy local grinding stone for my wife, I have to avoid Ikorodu area because that is autoticket to the world beyond. I dont blame Ikorodu people, they have been pushed to the wall.
broseme:
According to a report shared by Nwosu,3 members of badoo cult group were caught in the early hours of today(think he made a mistake in the month).They were burnt to death.Their car was also said ablaze.Below is what he wrote...

'Reporting live from odogunyan area of ikorodu, three members of the badoo cult group were apprehended at the very early hours of today Sunday 2nd of July 2017 and were lynched with immediate effect, according to an eye witness report, stones used for their operation was found in their vehicle.

We can here people shouting, NO MORE BADOO, BADOO MUST GO'.

'Below is the vehicle in which the Badoo cult used in operation, as soon as they were caught, their jeep was set ablaze by angry mob in front of odogunyan Bale's office while the cultist were taken to shagamu express way and lynched. Community were seen celebrating at the capture of these men as youths were also seen with axe cutlasses with other instruments chanting war songs and raining curses upon them butchering them even at death.

Indeed the watch at night paid off.
Community protecting themselves
communitypolice
baddomustgo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/3-badoo-members-caught-today-in.html
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Big cassava fall on u grin
Amen bro,amen.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
heybee72:

So the axe, stones, and charms found in the suv are for towing the vehicle?? Bros you say you know this brother Paul... Okay, show me your criend u will tell u who u are.. We are coming for u..
You have added 'axe' to your own narrative.
You people can keep embellishing your hearsay story to justify your murderous act.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by BabaRamota1980: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oche211:
Even as an anti jungle justice advocate, one part of me says very good for them while the other part is afraid for innocent ones that may fall victims.
Jungle justice for real badoo guys? No wahala, una weldone with dat.
Just make sure dat they re real badoo guys sha.

The trademark of badoo murders is grinding stone and pestle.

OP said grinding stones were found in their vehicle. These are badoo, no mistake, their emblem was found in their posession.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by mukhcech(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:

U are sick. Must u joke about everything?

And you are mad. Does that looks like em joking. Oh you don't seem to understand the relationship between the Culture influence of that stupid singer called Bado. Pls leave my mention. Abi my monicker resemble comedian own. undecided
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by aycorporat(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Stop and Search. Girls aren't left out from the watch (though it isn't compulsory) They saw the SUV, Stopped it and started asking questions, got the Men alerted and their hen lay a cooked egg.
My dear Sis, I just hope the girls have not soiled their hands with innocent blood like they burnt one innocent Igbo guy then. I just hope its not due to sensationalism that brought out the frustration.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Sleezwizz: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
mukhcech:

And you are mad. Does that looks like em joking. Oh you don't seem to understand the relationship between the Culture influence of that stupid singer called Bado. Pls leave my mention. Abi my monicker resemble comedian own. undecided

I am not leaving ur mention. Come and beat me naw.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by aycorporat(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
Those guys are |00% innocent ,one of them happen to be my church member. I know him so well he recently acquired a vehicle which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but unfortunately the guys came in to ikorodu late in which the car developed a kinda mechanical fault he was contacted to come meet them at the spot so they could find a way to tow the vehicle unfortunately the vigilante group took them for something else and thereby lynching mr Paul, his friend Shola and the automobile mechanic.Its pathetic and heartaching .A promising young man who earns a living through comedy and cracking jokes.Just few weeks to his wedding ceremony I pity his old parents cos he s the bread winner if their family.They were accused of being members of baddo cult group and some of their body parts were cut off for only God knows ,sensitive parts like their sexual organs and hands .only God can judge evil people everywhere.RIP mr paul
See! This is what I'm saying. Same way an innocent guy Vincent was killed three months ago on suspicion of being a Badoo member. I will never support crime but what if they are innocent?

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by whizcartel(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
WTF!!! y'all should stop this jungle justice. So if I con happen to get grinding stone inside my car nko? I need to get outta this country.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Aragon: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Are you okay?
Are you very Okay?
Didn't you read all I wrote up there? Do I look like someone that can kill a rat? Read before spewing issh please. We caught them doesn't mean I killed them, They killed a family of 5 on Wednesday. What other evidence do you need to prove that these guys are them badoo guys. They found everything in their SUV. The car they allegedly came to tow belongs to a landlord on the street and even happens to be working fine. Swerve please.

For those of us in the Diaspora, Please can you explain or Enlighten us what is BADOO? what they do and how they operate. I used to hear about a website called Badoo where boys and girls meet etc.. Now am reading about a Gang or Cult called the same Badoo. If you dont mind please educate us more on this. Maybe you could also open a New Thread to explain this? Hopefully it will make it to front page. Thanks a lot
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by profmallor: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
So the people now guard themselves?. well they achieved their aim, though many innocent life's have been lost. If there are any remnants of the evil group that would like to relocate elsewhere, They would die mysteriously by fire in Jesus name
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by mukhcech(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:

I am not leaving ur mention. Come and beat me naw.
grin
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by doskie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
Ikorodu people have been pushed to the wall and now they are fighting back. Imagine these crazy bastards coming back to Odoguyan again after killing a family of 5 on Wednesday.
thank God i never agreed to buy land there. it was so cheap and tempting. imagine!
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by doskie(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
dominique:
Burning them is just nipping the problem in the bud. It will most likely sprout again. Why not make them expose their gang leaders, sponsors and hideouts? Hope they won't go and burn innocent citizens at this rate. Aluu4 comes to mind
its so pathetic the judiciary arm of our government has been reduced to straits. this is obvious anarchy. how can an irate mob decide who is guilty or innocent? so many young men go for a crime they are innocent of.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by YOLO1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Patiently waiting for the day Olamide (badoo) will go to ikorodu..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.