Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. (936 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Funny Picture Pose To Spice Up Ur Night.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Tonymike(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2017
I mean no disrespect but the truth is that, Nigerian ladies have
been completely
brainwashed by this
telemundo/telenova,
ZeeWorld and korean love series.
She now expects her man to do things for her exactly the
same way Alejandro did
for camila,
bow down before
her same way Rahul
did for priya and
jump down from ten story building just to pick a phone which fell from her hand like mi choen yung did for
si ming.
Those are what
now appeal to her as
the quality of a true
lover.
If you are in this category please recieve sense in the name of whatever you worship.
Please my sisters do not get carried
away by what this
philipino, indians and
koreans do and act, even if you
get carried away please
find your way back sharp! sharp!
Because no 9ja
man will do such, not
because he can not,would not or do not want to, but because of there are
ethnic, traditional,
religious,
environmental and
societal differences
when compared to the
other.
It would be of great importance for you to note that there are some practices which are
applicable in their
society which are
abominable in ours.
Some have taken this
madness to another
level, i now see some
women owning
collections of Sari
(saree) all in effort to look like
priya , laali or
sahriswati.
Dear ladies a Nigerian man must not love you like the philipines do or prophess his love through music like the indians do, neither will he express it through karate like the koreans do.
He can only love you the african way, because thats the only way he knows how to love you best.
So as a woman you should not let what you think is right corrupt your knowledge of
what you know is right.
Its like you ladies will start importing boyfriends and husbands from korea, india and philipino soon.
I have said my own criticize me if you do not have anything important to do.
Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Fadiga24(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Anybody who doesn't know that a movie is a description of what happens in a fantasy world is dumb.

Actors like Brad Pitt would have had perfect families if they were half as romantic as they were in their movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by brighttech95(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Yeligray(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Tonymike(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Anybody who doesn't know that a movie is a description of what happens in a fantasy world is dumb.

Actors like Brad Pitt would have had perfect families if they were half as romantic as they were in their movies.
Exactly!
Ladies this days can not distinguish between fantasy and reality.
Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Cholls(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2017
my brother's why are you afraid! it's just an era soon it will fade let them continue watching Time will surely catch up with them(good or in a bad way)

1 Like

Re: THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. by Tonymike(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's why are you afraid! it's just an era soon it will fade let them continue watching Time will surely catch up with them(good or in a bad way)
Bro we are just sounding out warning to those who care to heed.
And remember these ladies are our sisters, wives, mothers. So if we do not take care of them, who will?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me / Nigerian Women Should Be Given The Freedom To Choose The Kind Of Man They Want. / O Boy See Equipment My Gf Use In Brushing Her Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.