Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra (75193 Views)

Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179 / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by whizzyleejr(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
I fear o as the nollywood actors and actress dey die, dem don get location for heaven?? abi who dem offend??
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by pressplay411(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nutase:
Name of the actress please.

OP just lured us here. How can you say a nollywood actress was involved in the accident yet her name isn't confirmed? As in no one knows her by name?
Mothabloggers!
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by imexg(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
mumu story self. Lack professionalism
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by harlos: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus while are u bent ur mouth undecided

I'm I no u? undecided
Danfo

e just dey amaze me how someone can be like this
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by jonero4(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
The victims may healing fall on them
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by adaksbullet: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
harlos:

Danfo

com bus harlot, while are u carryed mine matter in ur head like gala seller? angry
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Maeka(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
SINCE YESTERDAY, NAME IS STILL YET TO BE ACCERTAIN abi?
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by dee02(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrDandy:
Where's the actress?

Crushed to death you daft cu nt
Did you not read the post?
Hammer fall on you!
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Emmahunk(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
ITbomb:
No name, no pic

Just the keyword "Nollywood Actress die" on an IPOD news media and it is on the frontpage

Still don't know how some junk make fp. Inform our youths about job opportunities or write on issues that will save or protect our society, you won't see it on fp but kill a snake in your farm and instantly makes fp. I tire joor
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by harlos: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
com bus harlot, while are u carryed mine matter in ur head like gala seller? angry
Just observing ....
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by dee02(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
The moderator who pushed this to the front page, burj khalifa fall on your fada
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by UbChapter(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nutase:
Name of the actress please.

They didn't know the actress but they knew she was a nollywood actress. What a report!
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by UbChapter(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pascalville:
rip to the dead but Nigerian actors/actress are irrelevant to me...

I love dark-skinned girls with mile rashes on their legs e.g. Mercy Johnson. You just have all. Can we?
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by sapientia(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
harlos:

Danfo

grin grin Abeg leave him like that for us oooo.. hahahaha... the guy actually says his mind n i have respect for those that does that.
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by actrinity(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
originals1:
you for wait make you ascertain d actress name before posting this fake news
I wonder oooo bros. I stay at nkpor, new parts precisely, but I didn't see any accident or heard of it through out yesterday. All these bloggers sef.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Iamthoney(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jason555:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/bus-crushes-nollywood-actress-injures-5-others-in-anambra/amp/
How do you know she is a nollywood actress when you can't provide anything about her?

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by dubemeagle(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
op u can lie,I live at new parts d lorry killed three gals
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by kratoss(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Storys his no haved confarmention and moods his rush too put on pubic forum angry angry angry

His nl fights for forum that his put yeye news first awards undecided

Na English u type so?? Da fvck lipsrsealed
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
I was there at the scene, we are still in the hospital where we rushed her in London. Doctors said we must not allow him return to Nigeria yet. He is not speaking yet, except in Hausa.

Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, chai grin
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Boyembo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its true sha...newparts opposite enugu onitsha expressway...If u have anyone from Anambra you can verify...RIP to the dead.
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by GodblessNig247(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You wan traffic abi? Continue

We look alike. Hope u are not my missing sister

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by subtlemee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
GodblessNig247:

We look alike. Hope u are not my missing sister

grin
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Abduletudaye(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You wan traffic abi? Continue

Contagious smile alert angry
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Mansongx(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Inyamura ce yar kutumar buro uba shegiya
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by ayorhmeeday(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Storys his no haved confarmention and moods his rush too put on pubic forum angry angry angry

ohboi! dis ur grammar fih release evans from police custody oh!
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Olivebranches(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
I was there at the scene, we are still in the hospital where we rushed her in London. Doctors said we must not allow him return to Nigeria yet. He is not speaking yet, except in Hausa.

Lolz....yeye pikin
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Olivebranches(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:

Chisus! This your grammar can make Shekarau become a pastor.

The grammar be like wetin you type on top woman or woman pounded by anaconda.
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by rukis360(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op... Ubanka haka, Wawanchi u r not doing me with ur lies, u r just reducing your life span

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.