Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy (28690 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrMcJay:

It's a guy you're responding to.

Talk true! shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by whizzyleejr(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
The boy is f**king cute, they've been teaching him how to take pictures from now
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
femi4:
Meet me at the Oza room

GAYbriel I like girls ooooo! Especially the ones with fvckable big mynah! angry
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Bisjosh(f): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
well we can have ours in u.s next year if you are hard working as me.

Lol....i bet you cant be as hardworking as me
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by twentyk(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
if i born ehn,una go hear am
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Abradek(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Awesome..
The first pics tho..
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by yinkslinks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
That is even more better sweetie. so mind we get talking? Lol
Bisjosh:

Lol....i bet you cant be as hardworking as me
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I remove Mercy Johnson from your list IJN
God bless you abeg....
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Oya take off your skirt and pant let me chuk you chuku chuku! angry
u wan chuk man like u? Abomination
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Bisjosh(f): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
That is even more better sweetie. so mind we get talking? Lol

Lol grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Awwwwww Imo amaka lol
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Duru009(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm still wondering what really happened to their marriage, cos she and ubi franklin looked so good together

She doesn't love Ubi. She only wanted a child!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nickymezor(f): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Her son is so cute kiss
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by WeRblessed(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:
Association of Nigerian Divorcees (A.N.D)

Lilian Esoro- Treasurer
Tonto Dike- Vice President
Mercy Aigbe-President
Kate Henshaw- C.E.O
Toke Makinwa- Writer
Ini Edo-Make-up artiste
Doris Simeon- Publicist
Ayo Adesanya- Security Chief
Oge Okoye- Logistics Manager
Fathia Balogun- Grand chef
Shan George- Butler
Clarion Chukwura- Great Grand patron

Awaiting inductees re

Tiwa savage
Mercy Johnson
Uche Jumbo

Former Members

Funke Akindele
Monalisa Chinda
Stella Damascus

At least they were once married and have a lot going for them. You, have you ever been married? If yes please maintain your Lane, if not, pray your other half does not wake up one morning and decides to leave you for a guy with fat bank account or lady with a titer cooky.

Marriage is not an achievement, rather, a societal expectations on humans as a type of emotional fulfilment (African women especially). Your self-worth should not be determined by your marital status, but by how many lives you change each and every single day.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by GENTLETEE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
This cute lil man is a split copy of the father!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Tobium1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
What could be the reason behind celebrity marriage failure sef??
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Benekruku(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
WeRblessed:

At least they were once married and have a lot going for them. You, have you ever been married? If yes please maintain your Lane, if not, pray your other half does not wake up one morning and decides to leave you for a guy with fat bank account or lady with a titer cooky.

Marriage is not an achievement, rather, a societal expectations on humans as a type of emotional fulfilment (African women especially). Your self-worth should not be determined by your marital status, but by how many lives you change each and every single day.

Consolation!

I will add your name to that list!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by euchariadavid(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pretty her and cute son
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by delivryboy: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
WeRblessed:

Trash, mimicking verses some educated female losers said to console themselves. Marriage is definitely an achievement by all standards (at least divorce isn't). These divorced women go to bed each night in tears, bitterness and vengeful heart but they keep acting strong and independent so as to lure gullible culture copy cats like you into their spider web of world of shame.
Do you know why they want you to see divorce as "not-so-bad"? Because with so many more broken homes, their cases wouldn't look so isolated be extension, it becomes acceptable. Secondly, have you ever gone to check your exam result on the departmental notice board and found you failed a particular course then you check other student's results and found it was a mass failure and you suddenly felt better? That's what these divorced women want for you.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by whizzyleejr(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ah ah! wow!
Please help me remove funke akindele from the list i no pray make she divorce again
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cute babies everywia
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by uju22(f): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yeah, mother and daughter sure look good
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Cute babies everywia
aaaa e nor easy to born ooo,how our own go be na?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
aaaa e nor easy to born ooo,how our own go be na?
My swithart,calm down small na,make we still dey arrange one or two
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by UnicornPrincess: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I remove Mercy Johnson from your list IJN

Amen oooo
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
My swithart,calm down small na,make we still dey arrange one or two
I hear u ma!as my heart they sweet I sure say ur own go sweet pass my own ooo,nor wan dey waste time,make person score hat trick jore
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Gkemz: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Too much exposure to westernization which contributes alot to divorce rate and single parenting is depriving many children of their right of unlimited access to father. Every child needs a father just as s/he needs a mother.
Question i want to ask Lilian and Tonto, if your mothers had denied you of your right of knowing ur dad or had hidden him from you, would you be happy. Pls for the sake of the child, reconcile with your husband Lilian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale, Patience Ozokwor & Ireti Doyle Look Stylish As Ever / Is D'banj Dating Genevieve Nnaji? See What He Has To Say. / Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.