Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten (2327 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by massinola(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
gartamanta:

Dont post stupid false news like this that Kanu forgot his co accused. Just 3 days ago, Kanu went to visit the wife and daughter of one of them. The link is below with pictures

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/06/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-visits-wife-children-detained-ipob-agitator-charged-treason-president-buhar-photos/
Visit her as what? What happened to the free Kanu and co movement? The social media free Kanu campaign was meant for Kanu alone? What happened to the marmot crowd that usually turned up during their trials? So it has always been about Kanu? Shake my head for you and your fellow Kanu worshipers. E go soon clear for una eyes. IBB too visited Buhari's wife after overthrowing and sending him to jail.
Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by DieBuhari: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
amjoseph19:

You are typical Afonja. A spinless, shameful Cow4rd.
You guys were masturbating when the writer wrote a fallacious write up about kanu. You werr all jubilating. Now an IPOB member has quench his lies with facts. He said that, that picture is an old picture. and kanu was with them in that picture. you have decide not to talk about that one again, You have change like a typical afonja you are. You have started to attack Kanu.

For your information, Kanu went to anambra the other day, he visited the family members of those in prison. So, STFU with your lies.

Those people in prison knowa exactly what they wanted to go into. You think that every Igbo men will follow your cowardice footsteps. We can give our live for our people.

You were expecting Osibanjor to meet Kanu, what do you think the will discuss? It will b a burst out. Kanu won't believe nor accepts any of their lies. He went an meet his fellow politician.

so, Fook off.
Exactly what I thought about the Yoruba guy.
He is big time hypocrite. After being busted for his horrible lie, he decided to cover it up with a long and useless epistle

1 Like

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by DieBuhari: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
massinola:

Visit her as what? What happened to the free Kanu and co movement? The social media free Kanu campaign was meant for Kanu alone? What happened to the marmot crowd that usually turned up during their trials? So it has always been about Kanu? Shake my head for you and your fellow Kanu worshipers. E go soon clear for una eyes. IBB too visited Buhari's wife after overthrowing and sending him to jail.
Yoruba man has any trial been held since then? What exactly is your point?
Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by amjoseph19: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
Exactly what I thought about the Yoruba guy.
He is big time hypocrite. After being busted for his horrible lie, he decided to cover it up with a long and useless epistle
He swiftly change after his lies have been busted.

Propagandas and lies is now their new tool.

2 Likes

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by Princesaha: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
massinola:
My fellow Ndi Igbo, is this how we really want to rule our selves when and if we eventually get the so called Biafra? What kind of people do we elect as our leaders? What's their motives for fronting the whole agitation brouhaha? Are they for everybody and not to no body as President Buhari read during his inaugural speech? Or are they the same as what we are seeing in Nigeria today where some said they belong to everybody and not to no one? But in reality, Nigeria has been divided into 97% & 5%. These and many other questions are what we should answer before falling into any group with anyone as a head.
The people arrested with Kanu are no more talked about. No one remembers them anymore. Not even the so called Jewish Biafra leader himself. And that leads me to ask; is the struggle all about Kanu and his selfish egocentric personality or for the whole Igbo nation? If the later is the case, why has there been absolute silence since Kanu left Kuje prison concerning the people who were detained with him? Why has Kanu not said anything concerning them since he left them their with the fake promise of sending them an advocate? So all the gragra about not living Kuje prison except his fellow comrades were granted bail with him was just for the media.
This has reminded me of the Igbo adage that says "oke soro ngwere maa mmiri, okocha ngwere, oga-akocha oke?.
Let's be wise in making any choice. I can't be fooled by any miscreant in the name of leader. If we want Biafra, we know those who can speak and get it for us. They ain't saying nothing yet and one man from God knows where just came up with the most petty and ridiculous mentality and is turning the whole youths upside down. If some of you are still wondering how Shekau was able to recruit and hypnotize his comrades to tie bombs around their waist and blow themselves to ashes, then he/she should take a look at how Kanu is doing it now with my brothers in my region. Haba! I'm not denying the fact that Nigeria has failed everybody but, Kanu is worst of. Just a single test and he failed woefully, but people won't think. The comrades in Kuje prison are left to rot there while Kanu goes around in a convoy receiving cheers from his deluded followers. What ever happened to the purpular Igbo saying "onye ahala nwa nneya " is what I don't know. People should be wise.
Aggrieved Igbo fellow shared this post on Facebook and I was like, serves them right. But on e second thought I said to myself, witchcraft is real. Ha amaro uma mee. God help them because Kanu is busy with his new found calling "Jewish priest "
First of all Afonjaa, has any trial held since Kanu was released from prison? Do you not know that the next court case will be held on 11th of this month July? How do you now want Kanu or Ipob as a family to get them out from there since there has not been any court session since then? Are you aware that Kanu visited the families of all those detained with him in kuje just three days ago? Why not wait for the next court session to know what will happen before you rush here to start your ranting and propaganda? Mr afonjaa, did they swear for you people with the name Biafra? Why is it that anything Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu gives you guys high bp? why don't you guys use these energy or vigour to demand for the release of your kinsmen arrested over the Ile Ife killings or are they less humans compared to the abokis that even started the killings but were not even arrested at all? Must you dolts worship your masters(hausa/fulanis) till death?
All afonjaas should please mind their business and leave us alone.
Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
The guy should relax, they said it's all in the plan...part of the strategy to get Biafra. LOL
Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by gartamanta: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
massinola:

You are laughable. Kanu and his co accused are due in court on the 11th of July. That should tell anyone that this picture was before Kanu was granted bail. How can Kanu's co -accused be brought to court before their due date? This fake news that Kanu and IPOB have abandoned these guys is dead in the water. The picture of all of them in court that day is below.

1 Like

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by Dedetwo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
massinola:
My fellow Ndi Igbo, is this how we really want to rule our selves when and if we eventually get the so called Biafra? What kind of people do we elect as our leaders? What's their motives for fronting the whole agitation brouhaha? Are they for everybody and not to no body as President Buhari read during his inaugural speech? Or are they the same as what we are seeing in Nigeria today where some said they belong to everybody and not to no one? But in reality, Nigeria has been divided into 97% & 5%. These and many other questions are what we should answer before falling into any group with anyone as a head.
The people arrested with Kanu are no more talked about. No one remembers them anymore. Not even the so called Jewish Biafra leader himself. And that leads me to ask; is the struggle all about Kanu and his selfish egocentric personality or for the whole Igbo nation? If the later is the case, why has there been absolute silence since Kanu left Kuje prison concerning the people who were detained with him? Why has Kanu not said anything concerning them since he left them their with the fake promise of sending them an advocate? So all the gragra about not living Kuje prison except his fellow comrades were granted bail with him was just for the media.
This has reminded me of the Igbo adage that says "oke soro ngwere maa mmiri, okocha ngwere, oga-akocha oke?.
Let's be wise in making any choice. I can't be fooled by any miscreant in the name of leader. If we want Biafra, we know those who can speak and get it for us. They ain't saying nothing yet and one man from God knows where just came up with the most petty and ridiculous mentality and is turning the whole youths upside down. If some of you are still wondering how Shekau was able to recruit and hypnotize his comrades to tie bombs around their waist and blow themselves to ashes, then he/she should take a look at how Kanu is doing it now with my brothers in my region. Haba! I'm not denying the fact that Nigeria has failed everybody but, Kanu is worst of. Just a single test and he failed woefully, but people won't think. The comrades in Kuje prison are left to rot there while Kanu goes around in a convoy receiving cheers from his deluded followers. What ever happened to the purpular Igbo saying "onye ahala nwa nneya " is what I don't know. People should be wise.
Aggrieved Igbo fellow shared this post on Facebook and I was like, serves them right. But on e second thought I said to myself, witchcraft is real. Ha amaro uma mee. God help them because Kanu is busy with his new found calling "Jewish priest "

I do believe that something is being done at the remote link to grant bail to others. I know Nigeria is a joke and has no place is jurisprudence. It is funny and childish acts only found in the land of drooling fools would a legal system free the principal accused person on bail while the other accomplices are held in the jail. If Nnamdi Kanu is going about his business without some remote efforts to grant bail to his fellow accused persons, I say the bridge could be too long to cross.
Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by biafran1stson(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
People have actually allowed hatred and jealousy cloud their sense of reasoning.
The last court sitting was on 25th April 2017, then the matter was adjourned to 11 and 12 July 2017. They have not been any court outing, that picture is old one.
Handy work of our enemies and detractors. We are smarter than them. We shall remain resolute

Nigeria i reject thee
Biafra i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by Malawian(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
See as our detractors use their two left legs take scored own goal. Now there is no chance a marmorth crowd wont show up for the next court case.

2 Likes

Re: Our Brothers Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu Abandoned And Forgotten by Agumbaa: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Malawian:
See as our detractors use their two left legs take scored own goal. Now there is no chance a marmorth crowd wont show up for the next court case.

Yeah right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable / Insatiable Greed - Reason Why Nigeria Should Better Allow Biafra To Be. / Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.