Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally (31845 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally / Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? / Here Is The Best Way Of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by torres89: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
what of smoking
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Avoid staring at a woman's breasts uncontrollably
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by juman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
One important way in future to avoid high BP, is to vote another government to replace the senseless apc that destroyed nigerian economy.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by emekachinyere45: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one dude
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by Caustics: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
ghettowriter:

Next time u are trying to make a Joke in a Health related thread, remember to indicate it as a Joke. Some Dumb People may decide to "try it out in an Emergency", and this might lead to terrible danger or lose of lives.
that is not a joke. it a true method sir used by physicians in the olden days for strokes.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by ezebunafo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
avoid checking ur spouses fone
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys: Here are 4 Places You Must Never Touch in a Lady’s Body!

So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute.

I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body.

Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our pe...
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by RapportNaija(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by ghettowriter(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
that is not a joke. it a true method sir used by physicians in the olden days for strokes.

Still, its not adviceable to carry out such a delicate process, without a health personnel around.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by FitnessDoctor: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
ghettowriter:

Still, its not adviceable to carry out such a delicate process, without a health personnel around.
These days the new method is to use a needle to poke a vein, the whole process is much simpler now and can be done by me or you. I think i wrote about this on my blog sometime ago.
I remain your favorite health blogger
Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor.
cc: Caustics
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:
MORINGA IS GOOD AS WELL

Very true. Moringa leaves is a very potent antihypertensive.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by aariwa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Very enlightening
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by Yonce(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Exercise is the pain ish. . . . . With regular exercise your blood pressure can read as low as 100/60mmHg. smiley
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by holluphemydavid(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Olasco93:

1. When she calls to tell you "I missed my Period".
2. That moment the doctor smiles and say "your test result showed yhu're HIV +ve."
Lol, now u break down d point
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by BizBayo: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Another important factor, reduce the intake of seasonings (maggi). Especially at the early stage of hypertension.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by iluvdonjazzy: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Olasco93:
(Avoid a nagging wife).
(Avoid playing Bet9ja.)
(Avoid anything like MMM.)
Avoid dreaming of Biafra.
Avoid thinking she's a virgin until your wedding night.
If unmarried, avoid (Flesh-to-Flesh)
Avoid carrying-over a prerequisite course.
(Avoid a DNA test for your kids if they are above 3)
Avoid the believe that Arsenal will lift the EPL or CL.
the bracket ones shows u are a genius for being 100% correct
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by CertifiedGee(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
All ur point seem to be relevant except flesh to flesh if unmarried, hw does dat nid to do with high blood pressure

It has alot to do with high bp, infact, d consequences of flesh to flesh is the leading cause of high bp among youths. Who want to miss her period when not married or who love to hear " I have miss my period" and STI's also dey o. On hearing u are diagnosed with gonorrhea or syphillis, bp go shoot up pass world tallest building not to talk of HIV.
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by cyborg123(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Avoid staring at a woman's breasts uncontrollably
Avoid or Ensure?
Re: 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by jbblues24(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Hero, style, illustration, shot – sexy mate lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Actions Seem To Contain Ebola Outbreak -New York Times / Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business / Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.