Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex (2250 Views)

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / Why Do Girls Love Keeping Hair In Their Anus / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
what stereotypes have you found true to a great extent.

here are some of mine from experience.

Nairaland girls have very low IQ
Nairaland guys are sex starved. hehehe and asslickers who wld shamelessly beg for sex.

yes, the calaba issue. yes I agree that calaba girls love sex.

Benue girls are cheap

igbo girls are after money and calculative

portharcourt girls have nothing to offer and would drain you. most of them are dumb too.

Yoruba girls are pretenders.

Hausa men are most generous.
Yoruba men are stingy grin
Ibo men are hard working and business minded.
Benue men are lazy

hehehehe

but I am serious. these are my first hand experience.

but in all there are always exception tho the majority still conform to these stereotypes
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by ikp120(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Another stereotype: Every lady is a hoe until she is proven otherwise.
Another stereotype: These hoes ain't loyal

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

here are some of mine from experience.

Benue girls are cheap

igbo girls are after money and calculative

portharcourt girls have nothing to offer and would drain you. most of them are dumb too.

Benue men are lazy

hehehehe

but I am serious. these are my first hand experience.

but in all there are always exception tho the majority still conform to these stereotypes
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Tahrah post=58046039][/quote] good so what have you to say about the yorubas?
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by TrapHedges(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Stereotype: igbo men love money and thick fair ass
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by falcon01: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
gigity
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
ikp120:

I agree with this 100percent.
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by Flintstone06(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Igbo men love ladies with big yam legs

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
falcon01:
n i ge r i a n d a r e s c a m m e r s
a sad reality. tho we still have a lot of honest Nigerians but just too many support fraudsters and many are interested it and are highly regarded in the Nigerian society.
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by hahn(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

a sad reality. tho we still have a lot of honest Nigerians but just too many support fraudsters and many are interested it and are highly regarded in the Nigerian society.

This is a difficult topic because corruption is a symptom of indiscipline and you would agree that most Nigerians are indisciplined

I was thinking of creating a thread listing things that make Nigerians indisciplined and I can bet you no single Nigerian will be able to say no to all of them
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HARDDON: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
All men , apart from me, luv s3x

Ladies are mostly wiser than men 20years their age
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by segebase(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yooloba guys get big amu
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
segebase:
Yooloba guys get big amu
big falacy. we are generally average just like igbos.
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by SirMichael1: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
HARDDON:
All men , apart from me, luv s3x

Ladies are mostly wiser than men 20years their age

20years you say? Hope all is well sir?

I know that ladies are 2years wiser than their male counterpart.
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HARDDON: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

20years you say? Hope all is well sir?

I know that ladies are 2years wiser than their male counterpart.

2Wor? Nah!
That is in theory and on paper.

All d tiny 20yrs old gurl need to do is flash a lil soft flesh n d much older guy turns mumu.

Ask sugar deddies wat they go tru in d hands of dese lil ones that their daughters r older than.

One major bane in d existence of men is their inability to control Jrod. Go figure
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by H2Ossss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
ikp120:

This guy... U no just like girls shaàsha grin ;Dà grin
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
HARDDON:

2Wor? Nah!
That is in theory and on paper.

All d tiny 20yrs old gurl need to do is flash a lil soft flesh n d much older guy turns mumu.

Ask sugar deddies wat they go tru in d hands of dese lil ones that their daughters r older than.

One major bane in d existence of men is their inability to control Jrod. Go figure
stereotype: all men are the same.
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by HardMirror(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
H2Ossss:

This guy... U no just like girls shaàsha grin ;Dà grin
na love doll he go marry last last
Re: Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex by y3mi(m): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2017
HardMirror:
I strongly disagree, it may interest you to be informed that contrary to popular belief, this urban legend about Calabar girls is nothing but a factoid that was distorted from an original truth in the same way Ijebus are erroneously thought to be parsimonious. The believe that Calabar girls are s3x addicts is based on falsehood. An aspect of their age-old tradition young maidens are placed under the tutelage of village-mothers who grooms, guide and train them in the ways and arts of satisfying and please their husband in respect to cooking, appearance, child-raising/bearing, keeping the household intact and satisfying him sexually...but it is this sex aspect low-IQ, culturally-ignorant Nigerians focuses on and blew out of proportion to stereotype Calabar girls as sex-maniacs with loins, genitals and hips made out of machines. There are Yoruba and Edo girls who are so nymphomaniac they make Calabar girls look frigid. cc: MissRaine69
HardMirror:
A lots on Nairaland here would disagree. Igbos may be hardworking but the fact that they are opportunistic, desperate and heavy risk-takers, that enough negates that particular hardworking characteristic. Igbos are generally capitalistic. I admire Igbos for their in-built strength to persevere and business acuity. cc: InvertedHammer
HardMirror:
Nairaland girls have very low IQ
Do you mean online or offline because I strongly disagree...you should have put it into percentage
HardMirror:

Nairaland guys are sex starved. hehehe and asslickers who wld shamelessly beg for sex.
Nairaland guys...well that includes you as well.
HardMirror:
So...other girls from various ethnicities in Nigeria are transparent because you've met every Yoruba babes in Yorubaland ? Well you said it...stereotyping is what this thread is about.
HardMirror:
That would only spell true for their elites who loot the most from government, but for the generality of the Hausa people they are actually more sincere and honest than others.
HardMirror:
So very wrong, where's your statistics ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Love Black Men ? / He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.