Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? (8231 Views)

What New Sex Style Do You Want To Incorporate When Making Out Cum 2020? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na so bro na so
In de forest, what is an Archer without bow & arrows? a joker!
what is a hunter without machete and dane-gun? Lion-food!

So, what is a #Slaygal whu nor fit ride a dikc like fast&furious or take cocomba with beta ringing tone&gyration? Na Kpako, Okpata, aproka, mess-mess, simple!

Dem gals don shortchange boys wella, but dat one na be4-b4, nor be now

wey Lefulefu? e be like the guy don hook for traffic-jam dis early mormo sef?
Wasere!My padi don go lyrical grin

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Besides when i dey go yonder go face all the angels & co, I plan to appear very penitent with my trousers covering up my sh!t embarassed grin grin nor be to land there all greased up in cum-juice; na roasting tinz be dat cheesy!
blood of prophet josiah shocked

see blue film shocked

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
redbeans:
blood of prophet josiah shocked

see blue film shocked

dacovajnr:
Wasere!My padi don go lyrical grin

Na so
one gal just enter estate nah wey wan save-my-soul by all means; jeje na snail me i wan chop.
e come be like wen man wan take ordinary hand dey comot Akara ontop fire
see the kind spec whether dat one nor fit make man turn Timbaland?

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na so
one gal just enter estate nah wey wan save-my-soul by all means; jeje na snail me i wan chop.
e come be like wen man wan take ordinary hand dey comot Akara ontop fire
see the kind spec whether dat one nor fit make man turn Timbaland?
Waris Diz tori tori olorun!!!

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Waris Diz tori tori olorun!!!

Daco, u wey dey see vision
Lordcrimson
Redbeans yhu wey ur mama be deaconess
Lefulefu wey be elder
Luminouz
IamSinZ wey be prophet and other worthy Knights of the #BigBhootyKingsConnect

Raise ur wineglasses in toast, take anoda whiff from the "skunkpipe and bid a brother farewell;
Na the kind next mountain wey i wan go climb be dat
don't beg me o, i Have A Dream... cheesy grin!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Am just here to have a good laugh grin
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by FTbomb(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
standing missionary...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5588836_images74_jpegb97626ab9f4e738e59a831290e5f00c0

do not try this with a fat or a short girl to avoid muscle pull in the leg.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lordcrimson
Lefulefu wey be elder
Luminouz

Raise ur wineglasses in toast, take anoda whiff from the "skunkpipe and bid a brother farewell;
On the behalf of #BigBhootyKingsConnect knights I present to you this Medallion for your Bravery..Go in peace!!

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IamSINZ(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lordcrimson
Lefulefu wey be elder
Luminouz

#TrueBootyPatriot cool

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by IdeyFindWife: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

#TrueBootyPatriot cool

dacovajnr:
On the behalf of #BigBhootyKingsConnect knights I present to you this Medallion for your Bravery..Go in peace!!

Many thanks, #WorthySirs

Imma be back l8tr but right now, ah've got me a p**sy to bag!

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LordCrimson(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lordcrimson
Lefulefu wey be elder
Luminouz

On behalf of the BigBhootyKingsConnect,We salute a gallant comrade,We are solidly behind you!!

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by newslifeop: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by espn(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

What? shocked shocked
I didnt say anything..I only saw something like spoon-ing grin

just joking...
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LarryBeryl(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Am just here to have a good laugh grin
Ashawo. oya close your eyes
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by kelzgie: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Itskarterberry:
All I see is bunch of shameless youths...
I see 'them' too.. .just d way I see you...#hypocriticalPerv...#swerve
..don't you know where the religion section is?
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Itskarterberry(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
AfricanApple:
and thats after you've finished reading all the styles grin Plus you mu's have learnt a style or two or maybe just how they are called wink
lol...
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Jadoskii(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Iyam an inventor..I av invented several styles in the heat of the moment .tho av nt named em..the wan i do recently na 'hold the buglary style'..she go jus hang for the burglary lyk bat with her facing outside,nd her baka towards me .me go jus hang for the burglary with one hand so ama give give frm behind(nt anal)....y'all av my permission to give that a name.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by lilytender: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Cowgirl,
Reverse cowgirl,
Chairlady,
WheelBarrow,
The Sphinx,
Sidewards Monkey,
Standing sin,
The sultry saddle,
Shoulder stand.

and my favourite.......snake in eagle shadow style cool

This one no fit sabi book again, he don use all his brain for sex. See as he dey mention sex styles like states in Nigeria.

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by NwannekaUloma(f): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
LarryBeryl:

Ashawo. oya close your eyes
my fellow ashawo
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by slayminder(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
learning
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by LarryBeryl(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
my fellow ashawo
no jor, I'm a virgin o. pls don't corrupt me o.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by ovaRAYted(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
lilytender:

This one no fit sabi book again, he don use all his brain for sex. See as he dey mention sex styles like states in Nigeria.

You wer sabi book! Shea the brain is used in fvcking??stop masturbating my nigga and try those style out,you're loosing too much brain cells..you cant even construct a viable meaningful reply.
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lordcrimson
Lefulefu wey be elder
Luminouz

how far na? grin
dacovajnr i hail u too grin

Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by dacovajnr: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:

how far na? grin
dacovajnr i hail u too grin
I'm aiit,werin do you yesterday?
Re: Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm aiit,werin do you yesterday?
lol nothin do me yesterdaycheesy.i was jus held up dats all.i greet una once againwink.

Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture]