Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? (891 Views)

Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by tundewoods(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
Let's face it,you dont need to be a shrink or a psychic to have the premonition that the present Yar Adua saga may simply end or better put climax the way the Abacha days ended. If we can still remember clearly back in 1998 the events that occured shortly before Abacha did us a favour by dropping Dead !

Almost every thing seems like a deja vu, with striking reoccurences. Abacha was so keen on holding on to power that almost unilaterally was gathering support for all the so called political parties endorsing him as a single /solo flag bearer of all the parties. (WOW ! the lamest thing i had heard of all my life back then). The tension back then was so high and an uprising was in the making before Abacha dropped dead. Whether it was divine intervention or not but the fact remains that Abacha died just about the right time.

Now about 11 years later destiny is repeating its self this time the insistence of the Cabal that their puppet Yaradua called president in the person is fit to hold on to power. Lets face it,a man suffering from serious kidney and heart issues such as our president may last long enough to either withness the opening ceremony of this years FIFA world cup in South Africa,but certainly not to the end of the world cup tournament.

Any way lets sit back and watch the Abacha Deja vu repeat its self. I'm no prophet of doom but i have this very strong feeling that the fella Yar'Adua may make to the country with or without his speculated life support.But will prove the FEC and PDP wrong in their claim that he is fit to rule. When we will all wake up one faithful day to hear he has gone the Abacha way. It's just a matter of time undecided
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by naijaswag1: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2010
Many atimes I like to say certain things in pigdin thus:dis one pass Abacha case.U don hear say president of country has not been seen in public for two months gettiing to three months.Water don pass garri.My people talk say death wey wan kill dog no dey allow am smell poo.Na so choas dey take start and many people go follow am go.Ear wey no gree hear go follow head wen dey cut head off.abuja men be warned.I go soon happen.Like 20 prominent politicians go die for one day.Others go take off.I happen for Ghana na him make sanity enter their head.
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by tundewoods(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
naija_swag:

Many atimes I like to say certain things in pigdin thus:dis one pass Abacha case.U don hear say president of country has not been seen in public for two months gettiing to three months.

At all At all na him bad pass, that's one of my own favorite pidgin adages and i feel presently our situation has reached an "At all, At all" Situation. Yes i agree to come degree the situation on ground may have gradually surpassed the Abacha breaking point.

But i will keep my fingers crossed,we shall soon have some relief and breath of fresh air. just a matter of time ,
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by hatch: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
I think Yar adua will be doing over 180 Million Nigerians all over the world a life time favor by "dropping dead" for real angry

So we can at least move on.
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by mrblack: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2010
give us a break,did just say yar adua should die so that we can move on?with yar adua or without yar adua we aint going no where as long as theres still those black devils like obj etc on power,obj set nigeria on fire,i have said this before to murder those satan husbands are the only way forward for nigerians.
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by hatch: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ mrblack

If Yar adua officially does us the favor of stepping aside for life,its a rather good start. don't you think so ?
We indeed are blessed with corrupt leaders ,but we have to start from somewhere undecided
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by Tsiya(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
hatch#:

@ mrblack

If Yar adua officially does us the favor of stepping aside for life,its a rather good start. don't you think so ?
We indeed are blessed with corrupt leaders ,but we have to start from somewhere undecided

Even if Yar'adua drop dead today, the guy that will be next in charge is outrightly incompentent. And so we are going to remain where we are or probably spiral downward. JOnathan do not poses the will power and political muscles to change the status quo
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
I just wish the man will take time off, give up the power and take care of his health, cos only a man alive can rule
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by metalgong5(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I just wish the man will take time off, give up the power and take care of his health, cos only a man alive can rule

But how sure are Nigerians that the cabals who have access to yaradua are transmitting the nations feelings to him. I believe they must have insulated him from the recent political developments in Nigeria.
Re: Yaradua Saga : Could This Be A Deja Vu Of Abacha's Last Days ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje For Lagos 2011 / The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb / We ’ll Have Another June 12, If… —kanti Bello, Ibb Campaign Manager !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.