Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos (40587 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine / Debie-Rise Adorns New Look Ahead Of Her Debut EP Release / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by kaystick86(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tomboy at what age. Woman pls Jamal needs ur attention
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by chuksdavid28(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
on point!! very kajad
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by perdollar(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
I stl get hope say I go stl Bleep u n omotola. qoute me if u LIKE to SHRE sin
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by perdollar(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
I stl get hope say I go stl Bleep u n omotola. qoute me if u LIKE to SHARE in my sin
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by masada: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
dairykidd:

Beyoncè in what sense pls undecided

she is one of d best African diva out there
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
40kobo77:
What exactly is her skin complexion?

I was thinking and looking at Linda Ikeji, until I heard of skin complexion, then I have to reread the headline again.. Hahaha, God bless my Linda Ikeji luv her xoxo, God bless tiwa too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by poh10(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
that jeans belong to tblizz.. lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
What sort of dressing is this? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
masada:

she is one of d best African diva out there
So that makes her on same level with Beyonce..she dey try true but she no even come close. She never even reach Omawumi or waje not to talk of Beyonce grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by synclaire: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:

I'm wondering as u are wondering. Is she dark of fair skinned?
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by Champele(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
Let me ask a makeup artist.I will be back.
Re: Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos by masada: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
dairykidd:

So that makes her on same level with Beyonce..she dey try true but she no even come close. She never even reach Omawumi or waje not to talk of Beyonce grin

haba nah
Bey is up there nah and Tiwa is up there in Africa
Vocal wise Omawumi and Waje got it even Simi sef
but she holds her own too
Exposure and recognition she's got it
She is the African Bey we selling to the world grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest / Munachi Abii For Bmpro’s ‘the Turban Series’ (photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.