Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine (16767 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by AlexReports(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
OLAKUNLE CHURCHILL ADORNS 12TH EDITION OF ATTENTION MAGAZINE

Attention Magazine has unveiled it's newest publication, tagged "[b]The Impact Impression Edition, [/b]with popular African-Nigeria Philanthropist and Enterpreneur, Dr. Olakunle Churchill adorning it's front cover in a sheen Yoruba attire that expresses his vibrant love for motherland.

The Impact Impression Edition, was designed to promote the significant impacts of outstanding personalities, Institutions, groups and initiatives within Nigeria and across the world.

According to Mr. Nwankwo, the Editor in Chief, he explained that the 12 edition of Attention Magazine is a juxtaposition of engaging contents that will be thrilling the consciousness of readers across several sectors.

In a reaction from Dr. Olakunle, who was adorned on the front cover of the impact impression, he says, "It is delightful to be honoured on the cover page of the "Impact Impression Edition" of *ATTENTION MAGAZINE.* An edition that centers on Impacts, innovations, enterpreneurship, artistic articles and informative contents".

He also went further to appreciate the management editorial team of the Magazine. He admired their efforts and sacrifices at making this edition a huge success.

Attention Magazine remains one of the visible and fastest growing print publication in Nigeria. The Marketing Executive of magazine highlighted some of the exclusive network of availability, stressing that copies of this edition will be available at Dana Airlines, High Commissions, embassies, Airports and several other top rated platforms.

@attentionmagazines

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/olakunle-churchill-adorns-12th-edition.html?m=1

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by AlexReports(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
More

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by GraGra247(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
I still love this man despite all the useless propaganda his ex-wife been peddling.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by eastTKBorn: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Do well to support You son... FIRSt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by babyfaceafrica: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
nice
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sharp guy, used tontoh to climb up the stage, then dump her afterwards. Enjoy ur shine

The real g-man

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Donbosco46: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Share for Tonto dike and like for Churchil

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
GraGra247:
I still love this man despite all the useless propaganda his ex-wife been peddling.
Who cares if you love him or not?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by eedrissa(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
boss
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Monaco2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wo ju grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by daddytime(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na which kind Dr. This guy be abeg..na native Doctor?

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by GraGra247(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Who cares if you love him or not?

You do. At least enough to click my mention.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by StarUp: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toto Decay will faint after seeing this grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by femtex007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
I tot his x wife said hes the one feeding him. Some women are useless

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tonto wont like this

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by xpat1: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
hmm

Obasanjo's blood is not flowing in this young man. otherwise instead of helping the poor na letter him suppose to dey write

thank god you didn't take after your dad...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by midnighter(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I dont really mind Tonto Dike despite her faults, but i wonder what this man saw in her

he seems quiet and reserved. and she's...well, she's just herself grin

where did he even meet her in the first place

Well he knows best but i feel he just entangled himself for nothing, because even from here we can all see that she's a wild one

Though we dont regret the arrival of their sweet little boy! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by CityNGR: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tonto is gonna go bonkers this week. Let me go and visit her page

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by TruthHurts100: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toronto go say na cheap magazine
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by mrsqueen: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Steps on How to Become A Celebrity;

1. Locate a beautiful looking celebrity and marry.

2. Impregnate her to born one son for you.

3. Dump her and Run away.

4. Start looking for bloggers to write fake Charity stories about you.

5. Hurrayyyyyy...! You are now a celebrity.

6. This is called Church-Hill Style.

Ask Tonto if I'm lying.

18 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations Tonto Dikeh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by teacherbim(f): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy is very cool and nice, he helped a young neighbour of mine with his family some 3yrs ago at Ebute Metta.

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
hsafarms:
Yoruba and Hausa keep making Nigeria proud..

Igbos make unna Repent ooo

lalasticlacla, this moniker flouts NL rule 2 on several counts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by OboOlora(f): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foolish fraudster!

Go n free ur son before u feed the kids on the streets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by SolexxBarry(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by d4gmail: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin Dialing Tonto's number.....
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by sweetrace(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy is nothing but a major fraud. Probably has political ambitions and is striving so hard to come across as a humanitarian. I doesn’t work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by stanliwise(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
midnighter:
I dont really mind Tonto Dike despite her faults, but i wonder what this man saw in her

he seems quiet and reserved. and she's...well, she's just herself grin

where did he even meet her in the first place

Well he knows best but i feel he just entangled himself for nothing, because even from here we can all see that she's a wild one

Though we dont regret the arrival of their sweet little boy! kiss
see as you dey talk am like say na family discussion you dey do.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
hsafarms:
Yoruba and Hausa keep making Nigeria proud..

Igbos make unna Repent ooo

My own na make u switch on ur brain oo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fear women undecided undecided

Shine on bro

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine by xperiencelove(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrsqueen:
Steps on How to Become A Celebrity;

1. Locate a beautiful looking celebrity and marry.

2. Impregnate her to born one son for you.

3. Dump her and Run away.

4. Start looking for bloggers to write fake Charity stories about you.

5. Hurrayyyyyy...! You are now a celebrity.

6. This is called Church-Hill Style.

Ask Tonto if I'm lying.
Even if you were ask in your dream that can Tonto befriend someone she is richer than not to talk of marry him, you yourself knows your answer will be no and never. So do judgement to yourself.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Pastor Adeboye "Don't Retaliate Against South Africa" (Video) / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' / Numatville Megacity, Abuja Welcomes Kcee And All Five Star Records Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.