Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East (6816 Views)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

I heard that you don't even need jamb or waec to get admitted to ABU. You only have to be from the North while in the se, you need 380 and 8 A1s to get admitted
You got it wrong bro. It is actually 398 and 9 A1. Even the A1 must be with a score of 98% per subject. But in the north, once you are an almajiri, you don't need to know the English alphabets and Arabic numerals, just being an Almajiri is the requirement to be admitted into a university.
They lie as if we didn't see them in schools. Some of them cannot pass ordinary Use of English and they will be here forming 380 JAMB score.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:
B

cheesygrin

Lwkmd. The pix got rolling on the floor

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by plessis: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

Human rituals, human trafficking, walking the streets unclad, prostitution, drug peddling, rape, armed robbery, 419, cannibalism are attributes of civilisation I guess.
Do you need links to cases of men raping their daughters below the ages of 5? There are several cases even on this forum and I can extract them out. Shall we?
me?.... Argue with you?.... Someone from the tribe of terrorists and paedophiles?.... I'll pass....

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:
me?.... Argue with you?.... Someone from the tribe of terrorists and paedophiles?.... I'll pass....
Debunk the itemised stocks in trade and get bursted or run away from here.
Just this afternoon, see what civilised people were doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TQRMYyD2Ls

8 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

You got it wrong bro. It is actually 398 and 9 A1. Even the A1 must be with a score of 98% per subject. But in the north, once you are an almajiri, you don't need to know the English alphabets and Arabic numerals, just being an Almajiri is the requirement to be admitted into a university.
They lie as if we didn't see them in schools. Some of them cannot pass ordinary Use of English and they will be here forming 380 JAMB score.

Don't mind them. They just believe whatever their useless leaders tell them even if it's an insult against them e.g when dilector told them that 90% of them including their parents are prostitutes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesygrin

Lwkmd. The pix got rolling on the floor

Are the pictures funny?

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by plessis: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

Debunk the itemised stocks in trade and get bursted or run away from here.
do you know that there are over 3 million beggars in kano state ?....

Over 15 million of your brothers are beggars in nigeria....

You might probably be a beggar typing with a phone you picked on the floor, who knows?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
this thread plus the op are no different from buhari

At least Buhari has achieved what None southeasterner wether dead or alive has ever dream of achieving.

9 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Marcelo290(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Leave the illiterate liar. I scored 176 in my first Jamb and I was not given admission in my state of Origin. Not all with 200+ Jamb score get admission talkless of 100.

I secure my admission with 228 Jamb score, 201 Post utme score + 9 credit SSCE.

Let him tell us his own. Oh forget he write Jamb last year, so he doesn't know Post UTME.

He probably get admission in one mushroom university with 180 through friends and family connection.
See this zombie, can't believe you are bragging with the crap scores you wrote up there, in my own time I had 257 in jamb (I wasn't even happy cos I saw people who had Greater scores), in the POSTUTME I had 320/400. don't ever compare yourself with Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
See this zombie, can't believe you are bragging with the crap scores you wrote up there, in my own time I had 257 in jamb (I wasn't even happy cos I saw people who had Greater scores), in the POSTUTME I had 320/400. don't ever compare yourself with Igbos.

How can you compare a genuine result with result obtain from Malpractice?

Thank God for the man you hate "Buhari* has brought CCTV to burst your hidden illiteracy.

CCTV caught 10,000 student on tape engaging in Malpractice. Do you know which state? Anambra alone.

Who knows what happen in Enugu, IMO, Abia, Ebony.

Secondly I wasn't bragging about my score. I was simply educating the cow typing North get admission with 100 Jamb score.

11 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:

You might probably be a beggar typing with a phone you picked on the floor, who knows?....

You got it wrong, there are actually over 300million northerners begging on the street.
And who told I have a phone?
It is actually one flatron that is helping me to post with his iPhone 7+
But just this afternoon, let's see what civilised people were doing. But you need some data because that 30kb data balance in your iPhone 7+ won't be sufficient.

5 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by aragonchuks(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Some of you don't know the meaning of the word civility

Who is the more blood thirsty region?

Who kills others in the name of God in 2017?

I am proud to say as an Igbo man that my people are far more civilised than the blood thirsty Hausa Fulani

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

You got it wrong, there are actually over 300million northerners begging on the street.
And who told I have a phone?
It is actually one flatron that is helping me to post with his iPhone 7+
But just this afternoon, let's see what civilised people were doing. But you need some data because that 30kb data balance in your iPhone 7+ won't be sufficient.

See finishing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:

Begging is more legitimate, honourable and acceptable than kidnapping or drug trafficking.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
krendo:

I am proud to say as an Igbo man that my people are far more civilised than the blood thirsty Hausa Fulani

Chestbeater it is something you're wishing to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
krendo:

just last week one of your children was found in a dustbin. She was dumped there because she is a "witch". We don't want that kind of civility

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:
B

What's the difference between this picture of the North in 2017 and the one of the Northerners in the 1920's in your first post other than the fact that this one is in colour and the other, in black and white? Are you giving credit to Northerners for taking pictures in colour? Is that now an achievement in the North? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5585441_img20170702143140312_jpeg2427d84879db4e7a74d52247bb2f4f49
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5585587_img20170702151512026_jpeg6d5f94cde1567a2d176875233b94cc2b

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
One thing I hate about Igbos is they can lie in the face of reality and proceed to chestbeat and believe their own manufactured lies.

7 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Marcelo290:

lol. you call that a crap score? if it's that easy then why did millions of igbos fail this yearcheesy? is it not the same igbos we are beating here in ABU? oh, I guess they are "Northern igbos"cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Marcelo290(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

How can you compare a genuine result with result obtain from Malpractice?

Thank God for the man you hate "Buhari* has brought CCTV to burst your hidden illiteracy.

CCTV caught 10,000 student on tape engaging in Malpractice. Do you know which state? Anambra alone.

Who knows what happen in Enugu, IMO, Abia, Ebony.

Secondly I wasn't bragging about my score. I was simply educating the cow typing North get admission with 100 Jamb score.
Malpractice? dude you funny, so I did malpractice in both jamb and postume? besides when I wrote jamb I'm sure you were still in junior high school, go and look for your fellow jambites who wrote jamb rescently to belittle words with, I just commented to clear your assertions before you think you did well.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

What's the difference between this picture and the one of the Northerners in the 1920's in your first post other than the fact that this one is in colour and the other, in black and white? Are you giving credit to Northerners for taking pictures in colour? Is that now an achievement in the North? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5585441_img20170702143140312_jpeg2427d84879db4e7a74d52247bb2f4f49

Only those with eyes can spot the difference. Look at what you people are wearing in the picture. You don't have shirt neither a long trouser while the north are expert in designing cloth.

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

And who is drawing cartoon of your god here? Or Paul?

My thread has nothing to do with ones religion. Just say its paining you.

Why are you comparing Mohammed to a god? Do you worship Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Only those with eyes can spot the difference. Look at what you people are wearing in the picture. You don't have shirt neither a long trouser while the north are expert in designing cloth.

Did you even read my post or were your eyes drawn to the pretty pictures instead?

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
Malpractice? dude you funny, so I did malpractice in both jamb and postume? besides when I wrote jamb I'm sure you were still in junior high school, go and look for your fellow jambites who wrote jamb rescently to belittle words with, I just commented to clear your assertions before you think you did well.

You're only fooling yourself because my post wasn't about doing well or not but meeting the standard of admission nation wide because the guy thinks we go to school with 100 jamb score and 2 credit.

We earn our certificate legitimately not by favoring.

You better erased that mentality from your mesencephalonic primary vesicle of your brain.

4 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you comparing Mohammed to a god? Do you worship Mohammed?

No we don't. I did not write God rather god because you believe Jesus is god.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
But is it true that about 10,000 candidates in Anambra were captured on cctv in exam malpractice? What happened to the high scores used to be recorded? Or is it related to the cctv things?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

Did you even read my post or were your eyes drawn to the pretty pictures instead?

You have been editing your post. Don't expect me to be updating mine every time u edit.

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

No we don't. I did not write God rather god because you believe Jesus is god.

So why are you comparing someone viewed as a man to someone viewed as God in terms of their followers reactions to depictions of them.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

So why are you comparing someone viewed as a man to someone viewed as God in terms of their followers reactions to depictions of them.

Because Jesus is mine also. You cannot claim him alone.

I believe he is the prophet of God Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

You have been editing your post. Don't expect me to be updating mine every time u edit.

I was clearly talking about your post that I replied to. Look at the picture in the initial post I replied to and you would see what I was talking about. Also, if you read what I said to you, you would have known that I wasn't comparing the two pictures you were referring to.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Justiceleague1: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

uncivilized is when you kill babies because you were told that they are witches

uncivilized is when you burn suspected thieves alive because they stole 1 cup of rice

backwardness is when you are only talented in hacking, piracy, prostitution and drug trafficking

foolishness is when you believe one joker from Abia can destroy Nigeria with outdated weapons

foolishness is when you believe the president of one country can easily balkanise another sovereign country

uncivilized is when you drink chemicals because your "man of God" told you to do so

yes,chemical like RATATTAK grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Says Less than 700,000 people pay taxes in Lagos / Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development / APC Denies Shifting National Convention To June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.