Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,455 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East (6821 Views)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Any links with boko harm.
He is their grand patron.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

He is their grand patron.
Isi gini.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Isi gini.
Asimu na obu patron ha
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Asimu na obu patron ha
We will continue our talk in the evening that is if this thread remains till then.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

We will continue our talk in the evening that is if this thread remains till then.
Anugom Nwane.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by londoner: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2017
APCsupporter:

Begging is more legitimate, honourable and acceptable than kidnapping or drug trafficking.

What do you think happened to the 300 Chibok, were they not kidnapped? Kidnapping is rampant in the North so you have no leg to stand on there.

Igbos may be known for fraud but the north have their own bad things they are known for that centres around being blood-thirsty and terrorism.

I am ashamed that Igbos love money enough to defraud and kidnap but you should be ashamed of your region for loving blood and terrorism towards man, woman and child. Those are not things you should be proud of either.

2 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by londoner: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
APCsupporter:

Begging is more legitimate, honourable and acceptable than kidnapping or drug trafficking.

Kidnapping and trug trafficking is preferred to bombing and slaughtering whole villages....man woman and child.

If I had to choose between being kidnapped by an Igbo or Kidnapped by Boko Haram I would choose the former.

2 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by OVI75(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Most foolish thread Of the Decade

Opened by Dead Brains
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by peteregwu(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
But if truly the northerners are well educated more than orders. Why are they a problem to this nation?
Why the mayhem in the north? Why all the killings against there fellow human beings in the north? Why are they so corrupt in the government? Why are they provoked at the slightest insult over their religion? Why do they marry girl children or give their children hand in marriage? Having consider all these points, it goes to show that they are not truly educated but brainwashed into all sorts of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
Na wa for you o.Wetin these people do you sef?

Na my time to put some sense in to their empty skulls.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by sultanodudua: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

Sultan of sokoto wants to put his carrot on my dirty ass what do i do.
let him give you the doggie style.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by sultanodudua: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

why not missionary style.
Sultan likes missionary.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hahaha one pain pig is editing my be original post to insert his mental stupidity. I am not move a bit. More of it. That's the character of a particular tribe, deception and we all know them. Lies and deception runs in their blood vessels.

The guy open the account today for this purpose.

Just like I said b4 that one thing that I hate about them is lying and still believing in their manufactured lies. Thats why he quote and modified my post to suit his lies and still believe in it.

Mr. Dog look at this screenshot below.

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by mrhowoto: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Imagine hausa uncircumcised pigs trying to compete with God's chosen Igbo people.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
The impersonators have open another moniker for conspiracy. This thread really pain them. grin grin grin

See the screenshot of their new account. Pigs will always be one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Corruption Has Hurt Nigeria’s Image Abroad, Deprived Us Of FDI / Just In: Peter Obi Running Mate’s House Surrounded By DSS / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Customs Impounds 29,000 Litres Of Smuggled Petrol In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.