Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East (6819 Views)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by amjoseph19: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Liar. Show us proof not My father told, my friend told me in the north or I read on Nairaland or Facebook that in the north they give admission with 2 credit this that bla bla.
Ask Buhari to bring out his waec wey him use enter army. you go see prove.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Because Jesus is mine also. You cannot claim him alone.

I believe he is the prophet of God Almighty.

You're right, Jesus said that whatever you call him, so wil he be unto you. If you call him 'doctor' then he will heal you; if you call him 'prophet' then he will simply be a messenger for you but if you call him 'messiah' or 'Jesus Christ' then he will save and redeem you from your sins.

Btw, isn't it surprising that a people who actually see Jesus as God don't get anywhere near as angry or violent when he is depicted negatively as many Muslims do when Mohammed is depicted negatively (or at all)?

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

What's the difference between this picture of the North in 2017 and the one of the Northerners in the 1920's in your first post other than the fact that this one is in colour and the other, in black and white? Are you giving credit to Northerners for taking pictures in colour? Is that now an achievement in the North? undecided
Actually, the difference is just colours exactly the way colour is the major difference here. They were unclad in 1920 and same in 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Ngozi123(f): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

Actually, the difference is just colours exactly the way colour is the major difference here. They were unclad in 1920 and same in 2017

Really? I can see a village hut in the background of the black and white picture and a shopping mall exhibiting modern technology in the coloured picture.

Now, other than the colour in the picture- something that cannot possibly be ascribed to Northern Nigeria or any Northerner- what exactly is the difference, in terms of technological advancement, from 'the North in the 1920s' picture and 'the North in 2017' picture?

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

Really? I can see a village hut in the background of the black and white picture and a shopping mall exhibiting modern technology in the coloured picture.

Now, other than the colour in the picture- something that cannot possibly be ascribed to Northern Nigeria or any Northerner- what exactly is the difference, in terms of technological advancement, from 'the North in the 1920s' picture and 'the North in 2017' picture?
Oh! Is not about clothing again? It is now about technology?
Ok, pls mention any technological advancements ORIGINALLY developed by the ibos because if it is shopping malls, countless number are in the north as well.
Besides, what even gives you the impression that the mall belongs to an ibo? Or where is it written that the shop belongs to them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lemme invit Kyase. Today I done deal with your brothers.

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by weyab: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol funny place. I will need more thread on north and Igbo. Time for this. Time to allow Yoruba rest. We need to hit up north and Igbo online wella.... But I say north nope. ... I mean Igbo and Hausa Fulani......

We need to start that war from online so by Oct 1 we will separate this country. I'm tired staying with any Hausa Fulani in d same country.

Thanks of op. More of this abeg.

As for the question... We all knw d ans
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Kyase(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:
Lemme invit Kyase. Today I done deal with your brothers.
lol na you know o.
But why na

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kyase:

lol na you know o.
But why na

They have been doing so to the north since 2015. So enough is enough.

I heard that you get admission with 2 credit and 100 Jamb score since you're from the north.

5 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nototribalist: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
lastcall:
Envy will consume you. People wey dey use 100 as jamb cut off nah dem dey civilised. LOOOOOL
which kind 100? Na 50 abokiii and afonjas dey use enter school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Kyase(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

They have been doing so to the north since 2015. So enough is enough.

I heard that you get admission with 2 credit and 100 Jamb score since you're from the north.
bros i don hear that thing tire for here.
And naso i dey flog them for class anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by plessis: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

Begging is more legitimate, honourable and acceptable than kidnapping or drug trafficking.
drug trafficking and kidnapping are illegal money making means... . What do you derive from sleeping with little girls?.... And sheeps.... And goats.... And rams.....
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:
drug trafficking and kidnapping are illegal money making means... . What do you derive from sleeping with little girls?.... And sheeps.... And goats.... And rams.....

you are talking about something you are guilty of? do you know the rate at which old men are being arrested for raping children in the southeast?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by ApexPredator: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Northern Nigeria is disproportionately affected by poverty, disease, slavery, illiteracy and has the highest number of drug users in Nigeria. Unlike your cherry pick cases, mine is backed up by data from government agencies.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by fulanmafia: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2017
The savagery on this thread tho... cheesy

Nagode mutumina.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by thunderfirebubu: 4:40am On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

At least Buhari has achieved what None southeasterner wether dead or alive has ever dream of achieving.
who d 4k is dis? do I look like Igbo to u? no dey try quote me anyhow
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by obaaderemi: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:
Na wa for you o.Wetin these people do you sef?

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by FiftyFifty(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Fulmigati: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

The woman below is probably an AA. The tattoos are a dead giveaway. The problem with you lot is you focus too much on past glory. At one point in history West Africa was richer than Western Europe, but look at the situation today.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Fulmigati: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2017
APCsupporter:

you are talking about something you are guilty of? do you know the rate at which old men are being arrested for raping children in the southeast?
For every pedophile you find in the East there are hundreds more in the North and they don't have a gender preference.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
I know the op is a pained afonja i will help op achieve his aim.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:
I know the op is a pained afonja i will help op achieve his aim.
Is sultan of sokoto a pedophile.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Is sultan of sokoto a pedophile.
Yes.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Yes.
You don't mean it.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

You don't mean it.
i heard sultan of ssokoto fvcks underage girls
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

i heard sultan of ssokoto fvcks underage girls
I heard not only you.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

I heard not only you.
Is he a ritualist.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by londoner: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Op don't be silly, comparing what you feel is the best for Northerners to the worst of Igbos is silly, we can all do that. We can also show exemplary Igbos and compare them to boko haram to claim Igbos are somehow better......that would be silly though.

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Is he a ritualist.
Yes.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by arushiuga(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
arushiuga:

Yes.
Any links with boko harm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Buhari's Visit To Kano Today / INEC’s Performance In 2019 Presidential Election, Shambolic – SDP / Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.