Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) (31986 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good....

Please any Business developer here. I have got an interview and I need clarification on their roles and how I can successfully carry out this duty eventually if am taken. please property agents and business developers in the house give me some useful insights.

N.B. its a property development firm.
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Akalia(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
smiley
Evablizin:
thank you :-)
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by krissconnect(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajalawole:
My NCAN comrade kindly take note of the name..... The news is not about developer please. So those developer should kindly keep kwayet
Common sense fall on u undecided
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by profhezekiah: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's there...

Anything can be used as stylus on an Android phone

Nonsense invention,
His mates are designing Solar powered Robots.
Bros when U keep quiet it will look like U are wise

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Olibboy: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
how much is a loaf of bread in your area?
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Bakrabas: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
For you to condemned this you must have designed a software to stay afloat in the ocean.... Learn how to Encourage people no matter how small the technology

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's there...

Nonsense invention,
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by asumo12: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
DatLagboi:
Guys get a nice Secure and Responsive website/blog
Contact 2kconcept Today,
Numbers are in the signature

Neat Ps3 slim console available for sale,
320gb jailbreaked with 7 latest games,
price 50k,

50k last last?
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Jephz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy
solid3:
What happens when the bread dries off?

solid3:
What happens when the bread dries off?
u will go and buy 30# naira bread and do another one
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by wokemzine: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
It seems the bread has traces of potassium
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by jonbellion(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
What's going on here abeg
I don't understand too oo undecided
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by abbeyfel: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's there...

Nonsense invention,
And what have you invented??
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Gobhanky: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
When the whites of his age are thinking of launching iphone 8
And other advanced technology gadgets
We are here
Stuck with a guu battling with agege bread and some dumb disgusting shiiit in a pen.
Afonjas are always lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by ChinonsoDike2: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Give him the African Nobel Prize.

Blacks are low IQ subhumans.

https://www.wired.com/2007/03/high_school_stu/
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150726-nuclear-reactor-fusion-science-kid-ngbooktalk/

Your western contemporaries are building nuclear reactors, and you're praising this "thing" for putting bread in a ball point pen?!

Blacks are just something else. grin grin grin

WHITES ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS!
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
jonbellion:
I don't understand too oo undecided

grin grin
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Ennyholar: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians are good

Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Gebbson007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nawa oo so dz 1 na news , smfin I do almost alway even ur earpiece wire too cn do d trick. Ntn special
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why do we nigerians like unproductive criticism. The whites will watch the video and start thanking the guy for opening their eyes to a potential super-cheap raw material that can be use for the production of stylus pen. The next thing they do is to start a research on the properties of bread to get the main compound responsible for the feat. But here we just criticize. Na waoh
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Seunlizzy: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good work
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Wow that is interesting. wink
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by Kemillion(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2017
so small time now we go dey start to export our stylos
Re: Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) by maclewis(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
grin...chai!!!how long will this bread last?abeg who get stove

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) / iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.