Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos (2198 Views)

Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, today met with his one time friend and sister Ethel Ukoji ,who is currently blind as a result of glaucoma and motor accident. According to reports, Nnamdi Kanu promised her during the meet at his residence in Umuahia, Abia state - to refer her to a good hospital which will handle her case.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-meets-close-female-friend-blind-residence-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2017

I just pray he doesn't take advantage of her.

A condom might be in his pocket like that!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mazi ,Emir,Oba oninikuje the first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Biafrannuke: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

he is not from the south west

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

You are a patriot

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by dlondonbadboy: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wont be surprised if prophet Nnamdi kanu heals her...unlike a certain prophet who was always raping 9year olds and promising his guillibe calfs 72virgins..

Long live prophet NNAMDI kanu..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Biafrannuke:
he is not from the south west

Mr Developer ow are you sure the guy is from where you mentioned ?

Mazi is a fraudster

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by dlondonbadboy: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prophet kanu, a phophet like no other...

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
I wont be surprised if prophet Nnamdi kanu heals her...unlike a certain prophet who was always raping 9year olds and promising his guillibe calfs 72virgins..

Spotted

So you mean he's a prophet

Not a freedom fighter anymore

Like leaders like followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by mirabel001(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

On Sunday like this .u still talk rubbish....
Hell is hot incase u'v forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why are you ppl giving this scammer attention?? Who cares if he visited his friend or sister?? Op, am on my way to see my gf, come and interview me too..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by DieBuhari: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

The only thing Yorubas think day and night is sex.
No wonder there are many bastards in the wåste

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by ESDKING: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
Guy I thought you were intelligent, I never knew you re just an ordinary empty SKULL.

Who is a patriot ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

The only thing Yorubas think day and night is sex.
No wonder there are many bastardsnin the wåste

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by TAYO124: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted

So you mean he's a prophet

Not a freedom fighter anymore

Like leaders like followers

Biafra project will end up like Humpty Dumpty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
ESDKING:

Guy I thought you were intelligent, I never knew you re just an ordinary empty SKULL.

Who is a patriot ?

E pain you ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by ESDKING: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ?
How can your ignorance pain me ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

For a football academy dropout, you really can't put anything past him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

mynd 44 can u ban this sadist for life??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Biafrannuke: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

Mr Developer ow are you sure the guy is from where you mentioned ?

Mazi is a fraudster
did i say he is from the west

do you need me to develop your brain first?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Cooly100: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by dlondonbadboy: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
fakeprophet:

Why should he ban me for saying the truth? Is nairaland anti truth? And who are you calling a sadist? Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Biafrannuke: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
fakeprophet:

you called him sadist which could earn you ban and want him that didn't call names banned. lol continue in pains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Why should he ban me for saying the truth? Is nairaland anti truth? And who are you calling a sadist? Lol
you should have a total regard for people's belief, what has their prophet got to do with this issues...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by PreyingMantis(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
fakeprophet:

you should have a total regard for people's belief, what has their prophet got to do with this issues...
I guess some prophets are more important than others. You don't have a problem hurling all kinds of invectives on Prophet Nnamdi Kanu but you feel offended because he rightly called out the paedophile rapist prophet of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by pioki05(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Their messiah!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Kellibae(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
PreyingMantis:
I guess some prophets are more important than others. You don't have a problem hurling all kinds of invectives on Prophet Nnamdi Kanu but you feel offended because he rightly called out the paedophile rapist prophet of violence.
So Nnamdi kanu ur saviour is more important than the others? this is truly inbuilt.... i rest my case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by moneyest(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
kanu's heart is made of Gold
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos by moneyest(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

your type will easily devour your 3yr old daughter...just look at ur thoughts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses / Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari / Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By General Adeyinka Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.