Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals (2202 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by klanny: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
A twitter User identified as paige , took to her twitter page to reveal a secret relationship her 17 year younger sister has been having with her Ex boyfriend , and according to her she dimmed this laughable ,

In her words she wrote ;

So my ex boyfriend has Been meeting and messaging my 17 year old sister! Actually disgusting �Better to laugh it off than cry

Read the chat between paige's younger sister and her Ex- boyfriend which the Ex-boyfriend sent to paige in bid to make her jealous and maybe come back to him ..

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/07/my-ex-boyfriend-has-been-sleeping-with.html

Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Lol women

This chat just made me Hot.

Let me go get some pussy cool
Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by dyadeleye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Your sister is a LovePeddler!!
Plain and simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by sleeknick: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Preek no go school na... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by massive1019(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
women and there foolishness....all women love dick

1 Like

Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by Cholls(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
my sister you loss move on.....no over work yourself

1 Like

Re: Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals by ikp120(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Except that the girl is 17, there is nothing wrong about dating your sister's ex. That he's her sister's ex doesn't make him her ex too. They can date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? - Photo / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer / Unclad Pictures Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.