Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (108424 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by BinaryRocks: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:
The babe will be fvcking flexible in bed!

Extra-ordinarily flexible that she would be able to key into any position

Utility player she will be
shocked

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
futurewise11:

Send me a watsapp message.
Good morning from Nigeria I am johnnyessence from nairaland. Please I want to pay for the unassist processing fee and mode of payment. I read it from nairaland gemany thread that it is very fast for someone to pay the fee from germany. Now I think you are in germany and you deals in helping the applicants to pay for their unassist fee. Please I need your response my application deadline is next week saturday. Thanks.
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by SHOCK7(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I think sey na only me see those grandnut sized boobs
When you say something like this, u should ' ve your dp on display!
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by SHOCK7(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
fastgyal:
She's getting married.
some of y'll that'd come to condemn her are still praying to get into a R/ship.
hello fastgyal.
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by SHOCK7(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:
wink Nice Pants
I gotta admit those niipples are superb
I completely disagree !
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by fastgyal(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
SHOCK7:

hello fastgyal.
hello from the other side
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by timmydahpeace(f): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
she looks good........but the husband looks like mr Ibu.....why nah?/
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by SHOCK7(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
fastgyal:
hello from the other side
liked 2 get know u a little better,sent u a pm !
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by jsb(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
No bra No underwear..
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by TegaMajestic(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Never do a job again just to make money. There is a new business opportunity. In which you can work from home, right on your computer. You are only required to spend a little time marketing and you can make N300000 and above a month.

All that is required from you for a qualification is your Cv as proof that you are a certified graduate and that is all!.

Interested persons should send their Cv's to hrm.gongogroup@gmail.com grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by itzbright(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
<b> elee children of nowadays<\b>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Benki003(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is for those of you who want to see how ugly the shade of her lipstick looks.

if it's heavenly race just forget it ur going nowhere ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.