Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (37251 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
DriveByKiller:
The dude has little or no education and when faced with facts, he hides under insults. When you respond he calls in the mods.

Check his posts and you will see he's a product of interrupted education

I will be ignoring him henceforth otherwise it'll just descend into a barrage of insults coming from both sides and I wasn't raised to be insulting people like that. I don't respect men who argue with women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Legalbeing(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your useless and worthless village leaders collected and are collecting allocations, aka oil money right? Can any of your unproductive salary only villages survive without oil money

Ignorant and illiterate ipob touts bore me.
just as you chose to be an idiot. Your entire generation will never smell wisdom. Imagine!! Tout has no base.. Show more of ur real face.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Legalbeing(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
simplycarro:

Pulling out figures from your ass
u will wet for nothing ashawo.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Legalbeing(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
You can't be serious. Do I know you?.. How may I be of help?..
You sound like one of those girls begging me for a Mouth Action i love doing it..
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Legalbeing(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Legalbeing post=58151170][/quote] Igbos na wah oh!
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
I thought this useless Man already denounced its citizen as a nigerian

Yeye fowl
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Razorblades:

What is Patronize? Go sell your gala abeg.

Oni Blade
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by joeyfire(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
This Asari yarn really gave these people skin pain grin grin grin
Truth is bitter but like medicine it births wellness and recovery
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
gare:
You forget to mention opening of the seaports in the Niger Delta, that is why they have fustrated every effort to open the port's in Warri, port Harcourt and Calabar
Instead of lamenting here, write a petition to your brother Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi who is the current Minister of Transport. sad All ports fall within his purview. He should be able to resolve all the issues concerning those ports you mentioned. I noticed that you ignored the Onne seaport terminal. Isn't that one functional, too? shocked

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by gare(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
laudate:

Instead of lamenting here, write a petition to your brother Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi who is the current Minister of Transport. sad All ports fall within his purview. He should be able to resolve all the issues concerning those ports you mentioned. I noticed that you ignored the Onne seaport terminal. Isn't that one functional, too? shocked

Has he finished fighting Wike? That guy has lost focus, and point of correction he is not my brother and can never be one

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Fearlez: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Razorblades:

Shutup and stop playing this usual victim card. Everything is hate to you villagers, you hate people and want love in return. You hate Yoruba and Hausa people but still calling someone else Iboe hater, just get lost and stop disgracing yourself. Mschew
Split personality disorder manifesting in multiple alternate accounts. You from a broken home or your inferiority complex was just built to last?

You even employ your alternates to like your own generic wack lines. Your lack of purpose must be responsible for nairaland's server error.

What stage in your formative life did nature abandon you and make daddy look the other way ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) / Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.