Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Poverty Is Scary , I Don’t Want To Ever Go Back There ” – Patoranking Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poverty Is Scary , I Don’t Want To Ever Go Back There ” – Patoranking Reveals (405 Views)

"Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / “poverty Is Scary, I Don’t Want To Ever Go Back There” – Patoranking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is Scary , I Don’t Want To Ever Go Back There ” – Patoranking Reveals by Entvibez(f): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian dancehall artiste, Patoranking, has in a new interview revealed he can never forget where he is coming from.. .
The singer, in a new interview with Sunday Scoop, said he was born in poverty and whenever he remembers his past life, he is inspired to hustle harder to ensure he never goes back to poverty.

He said;

On what he is doing to support other youngsters in the ghetto, he said;

“Whenever I remember where I’m coming from, I am inspired to hustle harder. I grew up in poverty and I don’t ever want to go back to that again.

If you listen to my songs, you would notice that I’m always trying to motivate people that there is no one that cannot be successful.
Once you have something to offer and you work hard, the world is yours for the taking.”

READ MORE[> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/poverty-is-scary-i-dont-want-to-ever-go.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

London Way! Watch Wizkid Perform At Wireless Festival 2017 / 10 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Short Film, She Found Strength. / Why I Shared My Nude Pictures On Social Media – Actress Christabel Ekeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.