Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23792 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by bizza45: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
report her to her people
chat with her and try 2 know why there is a stone in her head instead of brain if that one no work ,
reset her stone brain to its factory setting
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Engrkingsley(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.

Hahaha.. U have generator.. Xo. Very funny

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by uzuede4(f): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Op, i will advise you to give her the silent treatment. Show her that she does not exist as far as you are concerned. Even if she tries to attract your attention please, ignore her. If she talks to you, ignore her do not answer. Make her know in every way that she is insignificant in your eyes.
Pls, do not give in to her antics. She might hate you for this, do not let that bother you. If she does something nasty in a public place, snub her . It will be embarrasing. It is better to embarass her publicly as that will send a message across to everyone watching.
Op, make sure you don't talk to her which is what she wants. Never you create a room for familiarity at all. Again, if you don't have your personal line, ask the landlord if he will permit you to put up your own cloth line at a place convinient for you. If the insult continues, give her a sound slap. If the landlord asks why tell him all that has been happening. Let him know you don't like it and want it to stop forthwith.
Respect everyone, greet all. If anyone does not answer your greeting stop greeting the person. Set your standard and stick to it. Do not allow a place for the devil. Do not forget, use the silent treatment to keep her at her place. Beware of anyone who is extremely nice to you in that compound to avoid getting into trouble.
Try this op, do not relent. You will succeed if you don't get tired of doing it. When people come to know your standard, they will give you your way. I wish you success as you put this into practice. WELLDONE.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Barney11: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
bia milk man,u need to lie low now,and why would you go and rent a rat infested area?the insults u recieved from heaping someone else milk never do u?pls leave that girl alone!buy ur own things and stop living off people.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by vislabraye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.

You are indeed acting your name cool
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Menzy86(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lemme guess: she is from the self acclaimed "most respectful" ethnic group in Nigeria right?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by franksam2009: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Op you are a trouble maker, why didn't you look for a pipe first before taking the rat gum outta your house, do you expect her to wait for u To take d rat gum away before she starts sweeping?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by rosalieene(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
the lady is just naturally troublesome. Just ignore her
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by emelda86(f): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
The said girl is liking u... But keep ignoring her she want you to notice her....shebi you be young bobo
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
banmee:

It is only in a lawless country anyone would say that. Why are you people so violent. Try that in a normal country and see if you would not go to jail. You guys are building a nation of beasts and criminals. I hope you enjoy it.

The book of proverbs says and I quote "foolishness is bound in the heart of a child, but the Rod (not even cane) of correction will drive it far away from him".

Flogging is biblical.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by KingsleyCEO: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
All this thing you mentioned, They can be over looked... I feel you need to learn to forgive and don't try to always be a boss.
Please relate with her as a sister.

Person sweep sand for ordinary rat gum, you're here looking for how to deal with her... Please take her for lunch and ask for her forgiveness.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by theNOISEmaker: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
decatalyst:

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin
hahahahaha
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
call her and buy drinks and share with her, tell her one story as you're both drinking. tomorrow she'll change. if this doesn't work..... she's a devil
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by banmee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:

The book of proverbs says and I quote "foolishness is bound in the heart of a child, but the Rod (not even cane) of correction will drive it far away from him".

Flogging is biblical.

The mind of a nigerian. Using an imaginary god to justify insanity. Carry on.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
chikaflora:
since you have decided to bring up the 3 spoons thing Kuku slap us with a little reminder na.

Go thru Im post history
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Flogging is biblical.

Weren't all the armed robbers and yahoo guys in Nigeria flogged? Nigeriao are still messed up
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by OCTAVO: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bro 3 spoons of milk, congrats! At least you now have a new apartment. How did you get to know the girl is 22 years old? I suspect you have already established a familiarity with her. Maybe you don dey use style show the girl say you like her. That's why she's disrespecting you without regard. Something must surely be the cause!
3 spoons of milk, pls stay your lane!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

F you are single,she's tryna get your attention but doesn't know how to do it ....just keep her at a distance and if its over bearing approach her dad not her mum.what ever she does ignore her .

Don't fight with a pig as it will enjoy the mud play but you will be humiliated.... Pigs fight in muds ,don't forget that
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by thotianna: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
kayjee101:
even nigerian movie plot no dey complicated reach this guy life. 3spnzovmik.

You have not even read the story of how his blokos was almost stolen. It's on his profile.
The guy life na real blockbuster.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by thotianna: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Stressedout, congrats on moving to your own house and even buying gen sef, wawuu. (that's if you are not lying.)

You will make it big time in life is my prayer for you. Just try and be more realistic on how life works and try to see from other people's perspective.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kinggogo: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nlanders are just savages grin grin

"Three spoons of milk guy" cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Really grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by optimism4reel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
What have you been waiting for, kill him/her.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by derossi: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evans can answer you grin
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Amenya96(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
wow
U've gotten a place @stressedout. that's nice
Just ignore her and be careful. She has something up her sleeves
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
i never saw it like that o. what you guys said might be true but i dont want to involve myslef with anybody in that compound not to talk of a girl still living with her parents.
Please don't! If she wants you or likes you her deeds should appeal to you.

She doesn't have to be rude! Besides people like that too dey get wahala for body! Watch out!
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by deebsman1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kai, this gat me final, what a great day maker

decatalyst:
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
banmee:

The mind of a nigerian. Using an imaginary god to justify insanity. Carry on.

He is my God and not yours. My God is not imaginary. Accept Jesus as your saviour today and be saved.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by banmee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:

He is my God and not yours. My God is not imaginary. Accept Jesus as your saviour today and be saved.

Accept common sense and their might be hope for you.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by eyinjuege: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm surprised some people are advising this man to assault a grown woman, for his perception of rudeness.

I pity you. Try that and you will taste what cell looks like. You go agree say khaki no be leather. Na strong meat them dey call nama.
Get your own clothesline. If she misbehave or behave untowardly, report to your landlord

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lonelydora: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
banmee:

Accept common sense and their might be hope for you.

My desire for you is to make heaven. I will keep praying for you bro.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by banmee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:

My desire for you is to make heaven. I will keep praying for you bro.

If I want to go to an imaginary land I visit disney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / 2 Siblings Burnt To Death In Jesse Down In Delta Today(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.