Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein (716 Views)

Why Do Science Students Always Score Higher Than Art Students In UTME? / 11 Years Old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawkins And Einstein / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017

— Indian boy, all of 11, has a higher IQ score than Einstein, Stephen Hawking
— Arnav Sharma beats Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking on IQ test
— Indian origin boy Arnav Sharma aces Mensa test, scores 162 points, beats Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking in IQ

An 11-year-old Indian-origin boy here has scored 162 in the prestigious Mensa IQ test, two points higher than geniuses Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

The Independent reported that Mensa IQ test was developed in Britain to form an elite society of intelligent people. Arnav Sharma, from Reading town in southern England, passed the infamously difficult test a few weeks back with zero preparation.

— Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was beaten on the Mensa test by an 11-year-old.
— German physicist and scientist Albert Einstein beaten by 11 yr-old Indian boy, Arnav Sharma

Albert Einstein And Stephen Hawking

The “genius benchmark” is set at 140 and Sharma gained a score of 162 — the maximum possible result you can achieve on the paper.

His mark in the exam, which primarily measures verbal reasoning ability, puts him in the top one per cent of the nation in terms of IQ level.

“The Mensa test is quite hard and not many people pass it, so do not expect to pass,” Sharma told the daily.

Sharma said: “I had no preparation at all for the exam but I was not nervous. My family were surprised but they were also very happy when I told them about the result.”

The boy’s mother, Meesha Dhamija Sharma, said she kept her “fingers crossed” during his exam.

“I was thinking what is going to happen because you never know and he had never seen what a paper looks like,” she said.

Sharma said his hobbies are coding, badminton, piano, swimming and reading. He also has an unusually good geographical knowledge and can name all the capitals of the world.

A spokesperson for Mensa praised the 11-year-old boy, saying: “It is a high mark which only a small percentage of people in the country will achieve.”

Mensa was founded in 1946 in Oxford by Lancelot Lionel Ware, a scientist and lawyer, and Roland Berrill, an Australian barrister, but the organisation later spread around the world.

Its mission is to “identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity”.

Source: Indiatimes

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by olatola00(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Not Only Indians, let then bring them questions here and see how Nigeria will kill it.
Re: 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by originals1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
make they come check my IQ ....they go run undecided
Re: 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by decatalyst(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
wink

Re: 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
This small boy

Make e come do futa post utme and see questions like

What's the size of Obama's shoe?
Its not a joke I swear grin
Re: 11 Yr-old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawking & Albert Einstein by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
fadafuqer:
This small boy

Make e come do futa post utme and see questions like

What's the size of Obama's shoe?
Its not a joke I swear grin

angry grin

Are you for real!?

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Post-utme/de 2017: Screening And Registration Details / *admission Palava* CAPS Related Issues: From *an Admission Officer's Desk* / UNN First Batch Admission List For 2017/2018 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.