Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others (18746 Views)

Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Lagos Government Amends Charges Filed Against Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, says he is not aware of the two fundamental Human rights lawsuits filed on his behalf by one lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, against the IGP and three others.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-orQE2ee5Yw8/WVlgYm1ldCI/AAAAAAAMwns/gMJvIm3sXgUc6wwrCYcUK5VzFehH5ImxgCLcBGAs/s400/unnamed.png[/img]
The lawyer had approached the Federal High Court in Lagos last week claiming that Evans had asked him to challenge his continuous detention without trial by the police. But Evans says he's not aware of this.

Olukoya listed the Commissioner of Police in Lagos Fatai Owoseni, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos Command and the Nigeria Police Force as the respondents in the suits.

In one of the suits, Olukoya claimed Evans was asking for N300 million in damages for alleged illegal detention and unconstitutional media trial

But in an exclusive interview with Channels Television today from police detention, Evans described the lawsuits as an attempt by some persons to put him in more trouble.

“I have no hand in any case filed against the police and I did not speak with any lawyer or my father to fill a case on my behalf. All I will say is that they should temper justice with mercy” he said According to him, even if he was allowed to go home by the police, he would not go because those he has kidnapped and collected millions of Naira as ransom from would most likely try to kill him.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/07/notorious-kidnapper-evans-denies.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by toygod2: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
For the first time i ll be tired of EVANS related news.
If you are tired too click Like & if you still enjoy it click Share

58 Likes 124 Shares

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Caseless: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
This eastern developer gives stories that I love to hear.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by itiswellandwell: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
May be the top men who are his partner didn't inform him of such development. They are just trying to get him out any which way.

Check my my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by fastgyal(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hahaha. I understand his denial. That's just a strategy, because his lawyer lost the first case. He's been told to deny it, so they can create another alternative.
Igbo man sense
the police better uncover the scripts this Evans is acting along with.

13 Likes

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by sunnysunny69(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who really want to hear about him, am kind of sure nairaland loves it too as they can't stop promoting any of his thread.

4 Likes

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by sakalisis(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by eyeview: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
The lawyer was just trying to cash in on an opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by jeeqaa7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
evans again
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by burkingx(f): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
cheesy ABEG! MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FACE ! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER. .....

2 Likes

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by bZoMa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
Na bloggers dey entertain u so
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by leoweblinkblog(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tired of this evans this and that
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by john107: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
This shows that there are bigger fishes out there who either wants him released or want him killed.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by burkingx(f): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
wink

4 Likes

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Ekeseges(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evans Evans

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by HomeTutor1(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by burkingx(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
leoweblinkblog:
Tired of this evans this and that

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by OBAGADAFFI: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
But in an exclusive interview with Channels Television today from police detention

Why allowing the media talk to this man.

cry

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by auntysimbiat(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
WETIN CONCERN ME N EVANS, MAKE I FACE THE YAM WEY I WAN EXPORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwpz7IRKBLU
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good he knows.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by seunpas: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
All these lawyers self, seeing black calling it white. The judiciary is another great problem of this nation. Could it be this is how they are in other countries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by IgboAmakaa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Una see DAT Afonja lawyer guy want to do fruad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
So, the lawyer just acted on his own just because he want some popularity?... hmmm... it is possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
You sef like scatter info grin
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by whizzyleejr(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Eh!, please help me ask evans how and why dem fine him lawyer
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by pythonkid(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
[b]ok continue [b]
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
Thank God Isis has been defeated. We are waiting for another Islamic group to take over from ISIS
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nonywendy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Isoryt. Even if u were asked to go u wont go because dose u had kidnap n demanded for ransome wld try to kill u. Ok, pls NPF lease him one cell, (pls make it selfcontain for him) for hundred years
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by sagaxity(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria na film.....Evans matter na episode 5million still counting

I tire for this country

2 steps forward, 600 steps backward...
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Caseless: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
bZoMa:

Na bloggers dey entertain u so
as long as na evans from the east, I love it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Of Two Kidnapped From Her Home In Delta. PICS / Edo Police Arrest & Detain 2 Men For "Refusing To Give Them N200k Bribe" (Pics) / Police Arrest 50 Bandits In Katsina, Recover 220 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.