Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others (18752 Views)

Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Lagos Government Amends Charges Filed Against Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Caseless: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
You sef like scatter info grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Una see DAT Afonja lawyer guy want to do fruad
Wnted to used flatron as an avenue...... Mean flat head Evans lol
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Caseless: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
Thank God Isis has been defeated. We are waiting for another Islamic group to take over from ISIS
just like abba kyari's team defeated the made in aba/nnewi ISIS members like chyna, vampire , evans and many more to come e.g, kathmandu.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Franzinni: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
That's why I love the biafrans... They are always ready to 4Q anybody up.... You want to use Evans to become a big shot... Now he has kidnapped your career...
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by AdelokikiMr(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2017
seunpas:
All these lawyers self, seeing black calling it white. The judiciary is another great problem of this nation. Could it be this is how they are in other countries?

Hell Yeah
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2017
eyeview:
The lawyer was just trying to cash in on an opportunity

what else are they gud @
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by mapist(m): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=toygod2 post=58063173]For the first time i ll be tired of EVANS related news.
If you are tired too click Like & if you still enjoy it click Share[/quote

Lol. Honestly, i aint tired because i dont bother to open such threads; this will be my first. Furthermore, so Uncle Evans sef dey fear death? Lol..very ironic. Only God can judge him,though.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by soulfood(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by ameri9ja: 2:26am On Jul 03, 2017
toygod2:
For the first time i ll be tired of EVANS related news.
If you are tired too click Like & if you still enjoy it click Share

So why did you click on it? Na by force? HYPOCRITE!
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by ameri9ja: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2017
leoweblinkblog:
Tired of this evans this and that

Sure you are. So why did you click on it? Na by force? HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Jabioro: 5:11am On Jul 03, 2017
He is sure of himself that his end had come

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Samcoflex75(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2017
That lawyer is an hungry lawyer, na so him carry TB Joshua case for head until Joshua later dash am 1million naira
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
Notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, says he is not aware of the two fundamental Human rights lawsuits filed on his behalf by one lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, against the IGP and three others.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-orQE2ee5Yw8/WVlgYm1ldCI/AAAAAAAMwns/gMJvIm3sXgUc6wwrCYcUK5VzFehH5ImxgCLcBGAs/s400/unnamed.png[/img]
The lawyer had approached the Federal High Court in Lagos last week claiming that Evans had asked him to challenge his continuous detention without trial by the police. But Evans says he's not aware of this.

Olukoya listed the Commissioner of Police in Lagos Fatai Owoseni, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos Command and the Nigeria Police Force as the respondents in the suits.

In one of the suits, Olukoya claimed Evans was asking for N300 million in damages for alleged illegal detention and unconstitutional media trial

But in an exclusive interview with Channels Television today from police detention, Evans described the lawsuits as an attempt by some persons to put him in more trouble.

“I have no hand in any case filed against the police and I did not speak with any lawyer or my father to fill a case on my behalf. All I will say is that they should temper justice with mercy” he said According to him, even if he was allowed to go home by the police, he would not go because those he has kidnapped and collected millions of Naira as ransom from would most likely try to kill him.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/07/notorious-kidnapper-evans-denies.html

lalasticlala
#freeevans crew, see your life. You should all be ashamed by now.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2017
leoweblinkblog:
Tired of this evans this and that
I dont think you do. You're loving it.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Caseless:
This eastern developer gives stories that I love to hear.

While ur afonja broda that spent 5yrs in school plus 1yr in law school wanted to reap where he didn't sow .see how mad this afonjas can be

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Afonja lawyer on rampage. Hungry folks even after spending five years in school.

1 Like

Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by crowley(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Thank God Isis has been defeated. We are waiting for another Islamic group to take over from ISIS
You cant defeat isis. its a religious terrorist group. meaning some new islamic guys with bad ideas wud just take over. thats how its always been.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by hardbody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
seunpas:
All these lawyers self, seeing black calling it white. The judiciary is another great problem of this nation. Could it be this is how they are in other countries?

What is this one saying?

Do you even understand what the judiciary means? What do you mean seeing black and calling it white. All these nonsense chats because of cheap phones and data.
Re: Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others by kinibigdeal(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2017
ZoeE79:
So Evans wants to hold the police at ransom. I hear he I demanding 300m as damages

How much data for a thousand Naira (MTN)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her / How We Killed 9 Policemen At Ikorodu Creek / Nursing Mother Of Two Kidnapped From Her Home In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.