Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. (909 Views)

Alex Badeh: Family Reacts, Reveals Why Suspect’s Confession Is Lie / Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? / Afonjas Concocting All Manners Of Lie And Monstrosity To Indict IPOB Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's uncivilized to calling for resources control, it's help nobody, Nation can survives in many fiscal ways, and there is no area in any where in the whole world that didn't have anything that's valuable, so believe we can hold what we have from other is not wise and can never happen.
While some nation depend on mineral resources, some nations depend solely on tourism and other nation depend on ordinary paper.. taxes to survive.
Life is trade by barter.
No one can exterminate other because of resources
Nigerian needs to think wisely, heading towards individualism from federalism will cost us all, if we separate, as an entity we will still bound to live together as Neighbours and we will all suffer from the separation.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by googlepikins: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
moninuola65:
It's uncivilized to calling for resources control, it's help nobody, Nation can survives in many fiscal ways, and there is no area in any where in the whole world that didn't have anything that's valuable, so believe we can hold what we have from other is not wise and can never happen.
While some nation depend on mineral resources, some nations depend solely on tourism and other nation depend on ordinary paper.. taxes to survive.
Life is trade by barter.
Nigerian needs to think wisely, heading towards individualism from federalism will cost us all, if we separate, as an entity we will still bound to live together as Neighbours and we will all suffer from the separation.
Afonja, Even Arewa elders sees you people as backstabbers and snakes.

4 Likes

Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by bolanto24(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rubbish post. Go sleep JOOR!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by Blue3k(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
You wouldn't like land and mineral rights? That's strange to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by slivertongue: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2017
this thread lacks valid points
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Blue3k:
You wouldn't like land and mineral rights? That's strange to say the least.
Human being is not independence as we think, every soul depend on other in one way or the other,so think that you are more favour in life because of what you have is delusional.
if you look into this world and how people live you will see what we clamouring for is not there in reality.
The countries that had no resources were more better, well managed than those countries have.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2017
slivertongue:
this thread lacks valid points
If by any way we manage to go into Individualism we will then realise our ancestors that invented the society and community from where a country is birth make no mistake in getting people together!
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
bolanto24:
Rubbish post. Go sleep JOOR!
pls
don't waste your time quoting me, I didn't have time for Insult!
thanks!
if you have something better to say even critics you are welcome.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
googlepikins:
Afonja, Even Arewa elders sees you people as backstabbers and snakes.
am not in the group of insult!
meaning arguments pls.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by slivertongue: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:

If by any way we manage to go into Individualism we will then realise our ancestors that invented the society and community from where a country is birth make no mistake in getting people together!

Nigeria was doing good when resources were domiciled with regions that produced them so this thread's outright conclusion that resource control is deceit amounts to backmail and emotional outburst. The thead failed to provide empirical evidence to support the claims as raised in the tittle.
Nigerians are tired of this togetherness story without tangible result to show. fear mongering wont stop people for calling for individualism after all we didnt start as a group and wont die as a group. The resources at the centre has aided Nigeria's underdevelopment so the time to weaken the centre and return power to the people is now
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by Blue3k(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:

Human being is not independence as we think, every soul depend on other in one way or the other,so think that you are more favour in life because of what you have is delusional.
if you look into this world and how people live you will see what we clamouring for is not there in reality.
The countries that had no resources were more better, well managed than those countries have.

I didn't ask you about resource management by states. I asked about you the individual.

2 Likes

Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Blue3k:

I didn't ask you about resource management by states. I asked a out you the individual.
I didn't get you right.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:
Life is trade by barter.
what is the difference between federalism constituting of states as the federating units against resource control by states in a federal government
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:

what is the difference between federalism constituting of states as the federating units against resource control by states in a federal government
I don' understand you.
but let me try.
The oil producing countries from saudi Arabia to Nigeria, or to say Opec do what's with in it's power to gear-up the oil price in the world to all a vail.
why they can't control their resources?
look at sudan conflicts and southern sudan independent, they fighting for resources control and now that southern sudan gain her resources control, it's need Nothern sudan territory to transport her resources abroad, and that's where Northern sudan take revenge, tax southern sudan heavily, now they shared the same resources equally, one have resources other have transportation!
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:

I don' understand you.
but let me try.
The oil producing countries from saudi Arabia to Nigeria, or to say Opec do what's with in it's power to gear-up the oil price in the world to all a vail.
why they can't control their resources?
look at sudan conflicts and southern sudan independent, they fighting for resources control and now that southern sudan gain her resources control, it's need Nothern sudan territory to transport her resources abroad, and that's where Northern sudan take revenge, tax southern sudan heavily, now they shared the same resources equally, one have resources other have transportation!
let me break it down for you
what is the difference between Nigerian practising federal system of govt with 36 states as its federating units and 36 federating states of Nigeria exercising resource control in their domain
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:

let me break it down for you
what is the difference between Nigerian practising federal system of govt with 36 states as its federating units and 36 federating states of Nigeria exercising resource control in their domain
No region, zone or state can control any resources, it is impossible.
lets say an oil regions is left to control oil resources today, what about the federal government assets and oil installation?
What's about international oil company installations and their employees?
can a region pay it out until the oil is finish?
what a world body Opec, Russia can't control can a region in Nigeria control it?
means the oil will be in 3 shares!
i. FGN
ii. Oil company
iii. oil region.
How the oil control be possible?
it's just a political slogan!
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by Integrityfarms(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Op, am sorry you need to start from prenursery all again, if this is the only cheap article you grey matter can come up with.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:

No region, zone or state can control any resources, it is impossible.
lets say an oil regions is left to control oil resources today, what about the federal government assets and oil installation?
What's about international oil company installations and their employees?
can a region pay it out until the oil is finish?
what a world body Opec, Russia can't control can a region in Nigeria control it?
means the oil will be in 3 shares!
i. FGN
ii. Oil company
iii. oil region.
How the oil control be possible?
it's just a political slogan!
I did not mention region!
I said states as constituted in Nigeria which is 36 states!
the oil,minerals,companies do business in resident states within local govt areas.resource control acknowledges that the local govt and states are the primary or first earners of revenue of any resource within their domain based on a sharing formula and the remaining is domiciled in the federating to be shared amongst the federal,states and l.g
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:

the oil,minerals,companies do business in resident states within local govt areas.resource control acknowledges that the local govt and states are the primary or first earners of revenue of any resource within their domain based on a sharing formula and the remaining is domiciled in the federating to be shared amongst the federal,states and l.g
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:

What I know about the sharing of the federal allocation is that, the investors is first to serve with their own percentage, then the three tiers of Nigeria governments shared what left monthly according to their percentage given to each by the constitution.
Now if each region take what they have, what will happen to the fgn assets in the oil industry, and also the international company brought to the service by the federal government?
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Op, am sorry you need to start from prenursery all again, if this is the only cheap article you grey matter can come up with.
am not for the insult, your critics is welcome!
then I want you to tell why Opec, Russia can't control the price of oil.
Do you know it can cost $30! to produce a barrel of oil?
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
moninuola65:

What I know about the sharing of the federal allocation is that, the investors is first to serve with their own percentage, then the three tiers of Nigeria governments shared what left monthly according to their percentage given to each by the constitution.
Now if each region take what they have, heat will happen to the fgn assets in the oil industry, and also the international company brought to the service by the federal government?
again I repeat myself I am against regionalism economy model.I said 36 states .the present revenue currently adopted is as follows:
1.oil and gas
all receipts and income accrued is First paid into federating account and the oil companies share first and ALL 36 states share by basis of land mass and 13% derivation by basis of offshore_onshore dichotomy. it will continue to breed militancy.
Mineral
all minerals whether on land or sea is under EXCLUSIVE LIST of the fg.States do not receive income no matter what
that is why states with gas deposits do don't get 13% derivation on gas.
TAX
all tax deducted is domiciled in the fg and shared amongst the 36 states and fg.not consideration of source.
Infrastruction
all federal is not based on area of income source it is based on something else.

from the above you can see the abnormally and agitation from some areas.
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:

again I repeat myself I am against regionalism economy model.I said 36 states .the present revenue currently adopted is as follows:
1.oil and gas
all receipts and income accrued is First paid into federating account and the oil companies share first and ALL 36 states share by basis of land mass and 13% derivation by basis of offshore_onshore dichotomy. it will continue to breed militancy.
Mineral
all minerals whether on land or sea is under EXCLUSIVE LIST of the fg.States do not receive income no matter what
that is why states with gas deposits do don't get 13% derivation on gas.
TAX
all tax deducted is domiciled in the fg and shared amongst the 36 states and fg.not consideration of source.
Infrastruction
all federal is not based on area of income source it is based on something else.

from the above you can see the abnormally and agitation from some areas.
ok!
read here for the way out:
https://www.nairaland.com/3897183/only-restructuring-nigeria-acceptable-all#58073747
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
what I am saying is this!
there are 36 states and these states should be respected as the federating units.likewise the local government authorities.
the issues of resource control domiciled in the States should be respected across board.
oil and gas
all receipts and accruing after deducting for joint venture of firms the state and local govt of source will derive first income of what is produced between 20% -35% (l.g gets 5%) based on an agreed formula anyway.the remainder is now paid into the federation acct and can now be shared between fg and 36 states
same thing for taxes.minerals and the fg will still be the highest income earner
Re: Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. by moninuola65: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
baralatie:
what I am saying is this!
there are 36 states and these states should be respected as the federating units.likewise the local government authorities.
the issues of resource control domiciled in the States should be respected across board.
oil and gas
all receipts and accruing after deducting for joint venture of firms the state and local govt of source will derive first income of what is produced between 20% -35% (l.g gets 5%) based on an agreed formula anyway.the remainder is now paid into the federation acct and can now be shared between fg and 36 states
same thing for taxes.minerals and the fg will still be the highest income earner
have you read the link I directed you to? and what's your opinion about it?

(1) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode / Fear In Rivers State Community As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Farmlands With Guns Etc / Shocking!!! (Revealed) "Buhari, Sultan, Emirs Funding Fulani..." - N R T (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.