Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry (816 Views)

Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by dave4rella(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi everyone, please I want you people to help me unravel this issue.... My very close female friend keeps telling me that she will get me her cousin to marry, this is a girl that I love so much and she loves me too, what does she actually have in mind.... You know women are complicated being
Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by HARDDON: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
She here for d short time ride not for a long term haul. But she doesnt wano lose u to just any random gurl out there so to keep u in d fam, her coz is d best bet

Need a soothe sayer?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by VargasVee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mate, you're a landlord in the friendzone grin grin

Cheers grin

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by ExpensiveG: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shooooo shockedshocked

leave her joor, she never ready...

which kind rubbish play be dis,she for talk say ,she go give you her friend, dat wan is understandable... undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by dave4rella(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
VargasVee:
Mate, you're a landlord in the friendzone grin grin

Cheers grin

I think friend zone is when you are not collecting the....... But this case is the opposite

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by dave4rella(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
HARDDON:
She here for d short time ride not for a long term haul. But she doesnt wano lose u to just any random gurl out there so to keep u in d fam, her coz is d best bet

Need a soothe sayer?

Really, but am thinking otherwise... Thanks bro
Re: When Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You That She Will Get You Her Cousin To Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Does the cousin look good?! This babe is indirectly telling you that you ain't her specs as husband... Do you need her to tell you in Chinese for you to get the picture?!

Don't waste your time as energy with the babe.

(1) (Reply)

How To Slide Into Her Dms / Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now / Ladies Bring This Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.