Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (23192 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by AutoReportNG2: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Think you have it all? You won't until you build the ultimate garage for your car collection.
So you've done well for yourself. Whatever career you've chosen, there's now plenty of bank rolling in and it's more than enough for you to buy all of the things you dreamt about for years.

And after you bought your dream car (or cars), it'll be time to build a proper garage for them because, well, you can. To help give you some ideas, we've compiled a photo gallery of some of the best garages ever built. Have some of these owners gone just a bit overboard? Totally, but that's the whole point.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/07/see-ultimate-garages-for-exotic-cars.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Ishilove
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by AutoReportNG2: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Epositive(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2017
the 7th one tho... extra dope! cool

5 Likes

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by xangerar: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Yup!
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Caustics: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
how can you

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
You think having millions of cars in your garage depict your worth? Nah.. it shows how fishy your brain is, your generation might have to suffer for it. No matter how rich you are, acquiring tons of liabilities is gonna make you poor overnight. Read about billionaires who ended up poor.. Read about those who never knew the rules of money and see how they ended in oblivion.

Instead of acquiring these stale cars just for show off, I'd rather invest in goldmines and make more.. Not only will I be happy and fulfilled.. Through that, I affect the lives around me.

Reason like an entrepreneur, not like a little lad.

visit www.entmirror.com let's talk business.

3 Likes

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by sunnysunny69(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Toys collection for the likes of Abramovich, too much money.

17 Likes

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by xareal(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
It is a wa

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by kingmekus(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Amadioha FALL on Poverty!!!make person talk vanity for here,then Poverty Fall on that person!!

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by ZoeE79(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Na Guide to Success I need

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by edlion57(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Personally I perfer Mercedes-Benz ....latex range..and BMW to all this expensive one door

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by tzjaynee: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
They are all cool...love the last one tho

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Na topic be this.... For this early Monday morning... Who this topic help now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by tolexy123: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by policy12: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
In 9ice voice Living Things...

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Theultimate(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
The last one looks simple and moderate.
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
...Good
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by henryowor(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
God abeg just bless me now.... i think am ready nlw
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by martoz(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
The 1st one look more doper...
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by henryowor(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
God abeg just bless me now.... i think am ready nw
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by DeBret(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
See better machine

See dope RIDE..

Eleda Maa Sun
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by silent10(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
In the first pic, re those real cars They luk lik toys lipsrsealed
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by DesChyko: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Ain't that a Ferrari logo behind those Lambos?
Hard seeing some of these as garages. They're more like showrooms.

1 Like

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Benekruku(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
I will have all when am become the President of Nigeria!
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by princemidon(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Will soon build mine. #Oluwa Keep Blessing My Hustle.
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Nairaland is losing it, we never see food chop for 9ja nah exotic cars garage we dey see... buhari is a mad dog
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by DesChyko: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
silent10:
In the first pic, re those real cars They luk lik toys lipsrsealed
Classics
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by CzarChris(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Oluwa!!! Chai! Oluwa, you've really blessed me o, I can never deny that! Mana, just add this one to the list Lord, biko zia nụ.
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Ezedon(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Mine will be better than this
Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Oga keep quiet. Everytime u broke ppl always hv an opinion on how others should spend their money. Go and become a billonaire and buy only Keke so we can learn how to save money like u. Nonsense
HenryDion:
You think having millions of cars in your garage depict your worth? Nah.. it shows how fishy your brain is, your generation might have to suffer for it. No matter how rich you are, acquiring tons of liabilities is gonna make you poor overnight. Read about billionaires who ended up poor.. Read about those who never knew the rules of money and see how they ended in oblivion.

Instead of acquiring these stale cars just for show off, I'd rather invest in goldmines and make more.. Not only will I be happy and fulfilled.. Through that, I affect the lives around me.

19 Likes

Re: See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars by dewhaley: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:

SO YOU THINK SOMEONE WITH A MULTI-BILLION GARAGE DOESN'T HAVE OTHER THINGS THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY INVESTED IN??....9ja na wa....We tend to hate any form of Progress or Luxury

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Cars Burst Into Flames In Scorching UAE Heat / My Lexus RX 300 Is Consuming Lots Of Fuel, I Need Help,forum!!! / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.