Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church (14078 Views)

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Adeoba10(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hier:

say make them come carry naked person come, what if it was what he wore while he died in at the hospital
So as you dey so, you fit wear timberland for your sick pikin?
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by emmanajayi: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
That pretending scammer?
I Pity Your Life Bro, Have You Ever Watch Any Of His Miracle Programmes Or Attend Any? I Don't Have Comment For You.
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmanajayi:

I Pity Your Life Bro, Have You Ever Watch Any Of His Miracle Programmes Or Attend Any? I Don't Have Comment For You.
yes, I have. And these days I av some people working for me within that church. I get firsthand information about som nigerian churches these days. cool
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Niflheim(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Stage managed theatrics!!! The child was never dead in the first place!!!
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by emmanajayi: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
yes, I have. And these days I av some people working for me within that church. I get firsthand information about som nigerian churches these days. cool
SO, How Is He A Scamming Pastor? The Man That Prays On The Altar, Without Touching Anybody And Miracle Start To Happen.
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by AleeDee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who'll raise d pastor after him die
Will d pastor raise d child if he dies again
Wil d pastor raise d rest of d members if they die

D boy just had a long-time faintin
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by akigbemaru: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
stephenduru:
According to Delta state based pastor Prophet Mraphor II,a dead child was yesterady brought back to life in his church.He wrote...

'The almighty God brought another dead child to life today during our Sunday live service
This afternoon around 2pm in our second service. The mother of the boy and the entire church
Burst high praises and tears of joy because hospital could not do any. Confirmed dead but
The almighty God brought him back to life UNDER THE EAGLES ANOINTING'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/delta-state-pastor-raises-dead-child.html
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Pylony(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
All these Abrakadabra Prophets, why una no dey enter hospitals where many sick people dey na. But to site back for una center of drama with plenty actors and actresses to act from a script.
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmanajayi:

SO, How Is He A Scamming Pastor? The Man That Prays On The Altar, Without Touching Anybody And Miracle Start To Happen.
did u take ur time to interview those who claim they got healed?
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by emmanajayi: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
did u take ur time to interview those who claim they got healed?
YOU Can Do That YourSelf, Is Just The Hating That Is Worrying You
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Hier(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Adeoba10:
Loooool, if na boti pikin nko, make him come wear bathroom slippers ni
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Hier(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Adeoba10:
Loooool, if na boti pikin nko, make him come wear bathroom slippers ni
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by seifini(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
These pastors and prophets are part of those Christ was alluding to when he said. THEY STAND IN THE WAY,WON'T GET IN, WON'T LET FOLLOWERS GET IN ALSO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.