Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company (20922 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Dollabiz: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Maheeda ke
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by jfleece(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Success does not come by being decent, sometimes God chooses to bless stupid peeps.. Yet again... God is unquestionable.
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by seguntijan(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
thought white skin is immune to juju, her juju must be from Amedioha shrine.
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Tamarapetty(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
hm

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Daboomb: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
TunezBlog:
The Nigerian Queen of X is still cashing out on her Dutch husband who has now made a huge investment in shares on her behalf.

Maheeda who had sworn to the 7 heavens not to return to the country if Buhari became president, moved back to the Netherlands few days ago, after which she immediately picked her Dutch citizenship.

Her beau is sealing that now with investment in a big company, confirming the model/singer is indeed living lavish. Atleast her bae is known unlike Bobrisky with the imaginary bae.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/dutch-husband-makes-more-heavy.html

Please spare us all these bullshyte!
That one Olosho hooks one Danish Maaga, is not a license for her to be running her mouth all over the place.

Funke Alakija is richer than her and her Danish Maaga combined, in a million times!
Shameless, Silly love-vendor.
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Daboomb: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
That's what you get when you know how to fu_ck your man real good cheesy

I didn't know when I mistakenly promised my Ex 50k after a very nice fu*ck grin

Phu$$Y-Wimps!

Some of you are better used to make a woman's Menstrual Pad!
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by RapportNaija(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Maheeda the nudist
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by cyt: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
That's what you get when you know how to fu_ck your man real good cheesy

I didn't know when I mistakenly promised my Ex 50k after a very nice fu*ck grin
Abeg, hope u don fulfil your promise. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me / Monalisa Chinda Looks Fab In Peplum Prints Ensemble (photos) / Pictures Of Black Women With Big Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.