Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are (26868 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Check Out Toke Makinwa's Shoes Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by ExInferis(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
What she needs is a plug for those huge nostrils before she sucks up everyone's oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
How old is she?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by bamdly(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
does that put her for guiness world record
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
she also wanna be like dog?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by hahn(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
SaviTar:

average Nigerians and their hatred for the rich is something strange grin

Poor people always hate the rich because the rich live the dreams of the poor while the poor sleep
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by uzomanny(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
You came into this world with nothing and you'll leave with nothing

If only people can have this small sense,then the world will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Jammiiee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Will u cook it coz I like beans angry

U even smell like 1 kiss
Tamarapetty:
picking beans
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Efe16(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
loomer:
Me wey no like shoes, my own even plenty pass this one

y u nor like shoes?? u dey go sele ni??
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Apina(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
@ op, she fit wear pass one pair at a time? And to Seun and his mods, is there nothing important happening within and outside the country about Nigerians that we have to put up with this trash?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Maximus85(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
bbbabes:
Media Personality Toke Makinwa recently switched homes in Lagos. While sharing some selfies on Snapchat, she showed off a glimpse of her new walk in closet filled with her designer shoes and bags.

This lady is seriously balling, despite the controversies that surround, that's just the charatceristics of a thick woman.

See more photos after the cut

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OfBC-3TOYO0/WVnwJJmHzBI/AAAAAAAMwvs/98rGZlFU7CE8r9b2lSZe2VDoZjDktYF2QCLcBGAs/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-uTBB2k-pyc8/WVnwIDxK98I/AAAAAAAMwvo/NvpGXyomkyM6fURqVXsjqu1BBpEA20ilQCLcBGAs/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mxuJ--3OHAM/WVnwJg_-wVI/AAAAAAAMwvw/jqPpZuEJOfQBHzV5LMvuGmV1NFgsZiM2QCLcBGAs/s1600/4.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-shows-off-her-new-shoes.html

Fake everything

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fakers.. I haven't seen Mary Njoku do trash as this but she is building a great name and empire.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by RapportNaija(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jesus! All these shoes? You na baller Toke Makinwa
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by placeofallure(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:
ladies and wahala ehn... na so ma sisters too go litter there closet with cloths and shoes when we were growing up. still complain of nothing to wear..

if you think you understand a woman ehn, u are dreaming.....

That's our way. We keep on piling them up, even when we may not wear a pair in months. We never get tired of adding to the number. My husband recently told me he will dispose all of 'em before I return from work one day. Impulse buy, I'm guilty!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by teamsynergy: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
placeofallure:

That's our way. We keep on piling them up, even when we may not wear a pair in months. We never get tired of adding to the number. My husband recently told me he will dispose all of 'em before I return from work one day. Impulse buy, I'm guilty!

seriously, how is it convenient for you? my sisters, all married still pile up cloths and shoes in their closest, even my retired mama self loves to buy and keep all the time.. it freaks me out ..whenever I visit them I just shake ma head... omo ma wife ehn, me no go gree o, unless she go get her closest in the store...lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Mopelawlar(f): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Watin she rub for leg?

Why has her legs been shinning recently? Aunty see if you get skin cancer we (Nigerians) no go contribute one kobo. You might die of that cancer alone in a stinking room. undecided

ahaha bros na fight? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by Pylony(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Make una continue dey show Evans up and down Africa.grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by CloudResident(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ojuju calabar!!?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are by loomer: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Efe16:

y u nor like shoes?? u dey go sele ni??

Lol, big time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter / Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track / Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.