Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) (55675 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / The Moment Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event / Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by nairafame(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
There was mild drama today at the International Conference Centre, ICC. #Abuja, as Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, threw off her shoes after arriving at a wrong event.

The superstar actress was scheduled to deliver a speech at the Africa Women Conference, AWC, but ended up at the National Youth Entrepreneurship Empowerment Summit, NYEES

The mix up stemmed from the fact that both events were to hold at the ICC, but at different halls.

However when she got to the NYEES venue, she wasn’t attend to, prompting her to leave, visibly unhappy. She later found her way to #AWC and delivered her speech.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/moment-tonto-dikeh-threw-off-her-shoes.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZrCp6MCaQg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bloggers so what do you want us to do now, you people know we don't cure Madness. Anyways what is she even going to say there

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
I really commend her action and i learnt that throwing shoes away will decimate the negativity of Nigeria climatic change.. She knows someone will need the shoe...yes she do shocked

Nonsense and Tonye Isenah

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by meKdollz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Hienna(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay
Throw off ur shoe and pick it up yourself again.. Or walk with bare foot home...
Mr sam are u frying sand for this news?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Mckandre(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
After reading this i got so motivated nd inspired that i showed it to my landlord nd his entire family,they became fulfilled nd they all shed some tears of joy together,without wasting time my landlord handed me the house deeds/documents nd the keys to all the apartments, saying "ure free to do as u wish,i nd my entire family can now move down to the village". By this time tomorrow they will be gone. OP u just made me the most happiest fellow in the world,thank u so much nd i appreciate ur efforts nd gud heart for sharing this. cry

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Macmoni(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
what is the relevance of diz news now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by 9jayes: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
No Tonto Dikeh no nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tontolet my chick
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Quick, everyone, check the price of the Euro, it just dropped because of this news.

Thanks OP

Thanks Seun, I'm so happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
I laugh... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Omenkata: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
drama queen
i love her though
I'll love to bang her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Sirnuel: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
After they will ask why the country is not moving forward

Just look at who was invited to give a speech, what exactly is she going to say, how has her life been exemplary??

A summary of everything wrong with Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by BrokenCock: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria and poor organisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by MiztaYouneek(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Is this not the same event some people were saying she wast dressed properly.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by cenaman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Totolet wey churchill penis no dey do her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by amiibaby(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
showoff drama queen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by ecclize: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
why should this news be on FP for God sake. did I even say news? ... I posted something more meaningful than this before it never made FP till today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Strawberryg(f): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wat kind of a stupid n irritating news is this? Wat is this nairaland turning into for Pete's sake? Imagine this rubbish moved to front page for wat reason I am still trying to understand. Whoever that pushed this trash to fp should be first on seun's next redundancy list.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by waynejesus: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
And now her madness begun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by kuntash: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bloggers so what do you want us to do now, you people know we don't cure Madness. Anyways what is she even going to say there

Bloggers abi moderators that brought it to FP?

"An Okada man is eating rice in Mushin" .... WHY IS IT NOT ON FRONT PAGE?

Yeye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by ChristmasBells: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
so every thing is now news hmm. ADVICE FOR MATURE LADIES ONLY.

Ladies you don't need a perfect one, you just need someone who you can trust, who shows you that you are the only one. But if your legs open faster than the Google homepage then you are not a wife material. Know your place in a man's life and stop auditioning the wife role when you are still his girlfriend.

Not every manyou get caught up with has genius interest in you. Sad enough some ladies think � they have what it takes to change a man's heart ♥Unfortunately No!

No woman can change a man's heart ♥A man has to change because he wants to change. if a man truly loves you HE isn't going to play boyfriend forever and risk losing you. Stop wasting your efforts thinking � you can convince him into loving and marrying you whilst Reducing your Standards.

Your body should NEVER be up for negotiation in attempting to be FOUND by a man. Keep it SCARED until AFTER Covenant! Respect yourself and he has no choice than to do the same or get gone in the wind

Few things you should never do just to keep a man

1. Never lie to keep a relationship because when the truth comes out it will make a fool of you

2. Never pretend to keep a relationship because when your real character comes out it will put you to shame

3. Never use money to keep a relationship because when the money stops coming it will put pain in your heart ♥

4. Never use pregnancyto keep a relationship because it will put you in single motherhood

5. Never use sex to keep a relationship because when he is tired of you HE will call you cheap.... And dump you another one.

TRUE or FALSE / (The choice is yours)

Finally in case u care to know, Marriage is turn by turn, if you are still single and waiting for yours, do not give up or be discouraged because your turn will come.

Remember, when God works it always worth the waiting .
. I love you!
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297
*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by ableguy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
@ Poster does this place looks like Yaba left?
That's where she ought to be taking because she's not sane and her bitterness isn't helping matters either
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tonto delivered speech? Na Liz Anjonrin dem for call.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Some body dey wey need that Aba Gucci

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by madjune(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sholaani:
I really commend her action and i learnt that throw
ing shoes away will decimate the negativity of Nigeria climatic change.. She knows someone will need the shoe...yes she do shocked

Nonsense and Tonye Isenah

Which one is Nigeria climatic change kwa?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Craze woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by wisdom042(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
How is this news all did blonders called bloggers will one day tell us Toto dikeh was seen urinating behind a keke packed in front aso rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.