Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS (35817 Views)

Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Entire Family Of 5 Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears In Anambra(pics) / Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Akinaukwa: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Despite the Police whatever, the rate cyclists speed these days like jets instills fear into my heart cos they ride as if on a race and never caring about the consequences. I personally witnessed almost eight (cool motorcycles ram into each other along Rafisayin/Suleja road due to the excess speeding by one of the cyclist men who rammed into a vehicle with others following in quick succession as if they were all chained together.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by joinnow: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
In other small small country you only see 2 or 3 check point all through your journey.
Only in Nigeria you see Police checkpoint every pole doing same checking in town and highway.
This use to piss me off.
Also custom every pole(especially along any state that has border exit and entrance)
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Segunmartins123: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funny Country we live in.
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by zikam(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Niger shaaaa

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by madgoat(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
But how can someone die from collision with an ordinary motorycle shocked
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by tobibodunde1992: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
lollypeezle:
Of all the comments in the world, this is what you can type. No matter how cheap a brain is, you can never buy one
the truth is that wherever dey wer going would determine d kind of life they both have been living, and will in turn determine where they will spend eternity.
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by cthia(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

They were heading to the market to buy you a brand new used brain

Goat face
GossipHeart:

[color=#770077]

Goat face
[/color]
GossipHeart:

Goat face
i cannot stop laughing...thks for d wonderful answer my dear...fish brain
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Nature8(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Onyenna:

Gbam!

Lol grin
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by akigbemaru: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
dainformant:
There was an unrest in Anambra state yesterday following the death of four persons after a fatal accident in Obosi area of the state. According to Mazi Nnadozie Uzochuqu, a lady and her boyfriend who were on a motorbike died after collision with another cyclist due to a police road block mounted in the area. The protesting villagers took their grievance to the police station

Read what was shared by Mazi on Facebook.

When they say Nigerian police is your friend think twice. I saw this on my way to shop and stop by to know what's going on.. When I asked a guy beside me he said..

This accident happen yesterday evening alone obosi opposite slaughter room when a group of police men at obosi police station mounted their usual roadblocks at a dangerous sharp corner.

Unknown for this lady and her boyfriend whom her boyfriend was riding on a bike saw the road block with another kymco motorcycle coming towards them collide the boyfriend and two other persons died at a spot, this lady was taken to a nearby hospital about 20min she died , after the accident those police men run inside their station and nothing has been done.

Since today I have never been myself because of the deep hole I saw on her forehead.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-boyfriend-killed-fatal-accident-police-road-block-anambra-photos.html
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Kelly2713(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
praying for the death

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by benswagtt(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

The Nigerian police are bunch of jokes

What were they doing on the road ??

Last time i checked, road safety officials could authoritatively check your vehicle tags and driver's license

Why can't these naturally dumb policemen go to Niger Delta or Sambisa Forest if they're brave enough or want some action
mtcheeeeew! u're saying trash... They had accident close to a police check point not bcoz of the police check point... Not ur fault sha, u get MB that's why..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) / Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.