Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) (38943 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by TunezMediaTV: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lipstick cannot be regarded as makeup according to Yemi Alade who showed off her glowing skin bragging about no makeup..

The popstar who just dropped her debut ep, 'Mama Afrique' in a vain move took to social media to celebrate her skin that has still maintained its glow despite facing extreme weather conditions...

She praised her flawless look and showed off her gorgeous neck chain in stunning selfies... See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/yemi-alade-bows-down-and-worship-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Papiikush: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
You think we are too stupid like Hushpuppy to know you are only trying to seduce us with your cleavage? undecided

Aunty you better face music Cuz this shìt you are doing is not your style and it wouldn't make your upcoming single sell

Sha show us more pictures let's see the actual size undecided

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Young03(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ur bleached skin abi

u even. bleach breast join

20 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:
Ur bleached skin abi

my noodles lols

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Young03(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
my noodles lols

What's noodles?

A food or a specie of it
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by softwerk(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yemi Alade is bae kiss

Yemi Alade is a wonderfully talented musician and a role model to upcoming stars kiss

Only say she adores her se*x toys too much!

I have never even met her boyfriend sef but I doubt she's a lesbian tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:

What's noodles?

A food or a specie of it
food
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Young03(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
food

See abeg
I don't eat 2 times today and iam.still hungry

no mention food again, money no dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hydroquinone is her bae

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lagos -Ibadan express way still smooth pass her skin angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by ujpikin(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
White face black yash.... Watin she hang for neck self... The tin look like banana inside CD ooo

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
AFONJA and bleaching.... SMH
See her dark knuckles
AWON eyen bobrisky....

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Gobhanky: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why do all afonjas and edo bleach why

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
celebrates her skin I don't get it, how is this important to us nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Her bleaching skin? Notice her burnt eye region
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Ifeanyi080(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Still beautiful [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:
Ur bleached skin abi

My head oooooh

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:
Ur bleached skin abi

What's up with u guys and women's skin?
Is this the latest attack on women? It's lame.
Come up with something better
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Dcallmekozy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
dudu turn white
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by keypad1: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even u like bleach ur skin, u cannot bleach the center of ur nyash no matter the number of cream u rob.

But still i will still fvck yemi anyday anytime; i will so much suck her bwrests and squeeze her nlpples very hard while ramming her from her ass.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Natural beauty... She's cute tho
At least she didn't bleach her skin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Bukfab(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Se mk we go fry Water becos of ur skin ni?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Kellapaw: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU619oBFIIH/
See this instagram photo by @bella.award
Pls like my picture there ����

That's the instagram link.
Thanks

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Demonicide(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
You no dey change this your hair style? From January to december na this same look.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
I guess the skin that made up her cleavage!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
What's this load she's carrying on her head.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
#MyCrush cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Wale Akorede: "This Is The Real Picture Of My Family" / Don Jazzy Rocks Camouflage Claims “nobody Still Dey Rush Us” (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.