Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) (38955 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
You think we are too stupid like Hushpuppy to know you are only trying to seduce us with your cleavage? undecided

Aunty you better face music this shìt you are doing is not your style and it wouldn't make your upcoming single sell

Sha show us more pictures let's see the actual size undecided
yemi I love u cus ur half Igbo but take care of ur Johnny is starting to point down
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by tosynomolara(f): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by egurefaPjnr: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetkev:
What's this load she's carrying on her head.
map of africa ..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by omaigala12(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA and bleaching.... SMH
See her dark knuckles
AWON eyen bobrisky....
u don forget say she be combination of una two
Which part you won face nw
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ahhhhhh! This Sister can lieeeee!!!

We wanna see the RAW PIMPLES face make we know whether u r actually celebrating ya skin wella.

Is a traaaaaap! she used the skin smooth app.

grin grin grin

NB: Lipstick is make up oooh. so far u sha use colour paint. u suppose say less makeup.

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by intruxive(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why is she always carrying load on her head?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
grossintel:
celebrates her skin I don't get it, how is this important to us nairaland?

if its not important to u, wetin again u come read for here??
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
softwerk:
Yemi Alade is bae kiss

Yemi Alade is a wonderfully talented musician and a role model to upcoming stars kiss

Only say she adores her se*x toys too much!

I have never even met her boyfriend sef but I doubt she's a lesbian tongue

Instead of you to ask of her fiance/ husband, you are asking of boyfriend. Is it by force to have boyfriend, you spoilt brat
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by udenzino(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where Treysongs?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by kadupee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
She is looking like masquerade

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
softwerk:
Yemi Alade is bae kiss

Yemi Alade is a wonderfully talented musician and a role model to upcoming stars kiss

Only say she adores her se*x toys too much!

I have never even met her boyfriend sef but I doubt she's a lesbian tongue
E concern u?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Choi, this girl no fine one bit
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
omaigala12:
u don forget say she be combination of una two
Which part you won face nw

I face the one she inherited from the Afonjas..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kendroid:

if its not important to u, wetin again u come read for here??
To make sure I read the headings correctly.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by lizfolay: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yeah Yeah you have good skin but by exposing your breastfeeding spoilt everything. Be yourself and don't follow other ladies to do bad things. Happy skin 'anniversary'.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by wetindeyhappen: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Five members of a family died this morning after eating jollof rice in Imo State

http://www.ariseafricaweb.com/2017/07/five-members-of-family-died-after.html
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
DOPE

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
You think we are too stupid like Hushpuppy to know you are only trying to seduce us with your cleavage? undecided

Aunty you better face music Cuz this shìt you are doing is not your style and it wouldn't make your upcoming single sell

You speak my mind upon subject bro
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
YelloweWest:
What's up with u guys and women's skin? Is this the latest attack on women? It's lame. Come up with something better

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
In the last pic, yemi alade be like "I know say your eye dey my Breast but no p. Sha download and share my upcoming single" grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Aunty you better face music Cuz this shìt you are doing is not your style and it wouldn't make your upcoming single sell

Across the broad expanse of history, there have been billion upon billions of idiots, and a handful of smart people.
This day, this moment, this second bro, I can proudly state that you belong to the former.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by CallMeGrace(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Vanity Vanity
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by CallMeGrace(f): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Vanity
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by bikefab(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm in love with this babe.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by londoner: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yemi's skin is flawless she should wear less make-up more often because she doesn't need it.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA and bleaching.... SMH
See her dark knuckles
AWON eyen bobrisky....
. Lol loler lolest
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

blood of chisos,ahaha bros fear God na angry grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Warizdix mehn...
Y wud she use a plug spanner to hold her hair

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Adminisher: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2017
sweetkev:
What's this load she's carrying on her head.
That's not load, it is shuku
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

You mean the Boobi ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.