Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (67969 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by walelondon: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hello house, I desperately need real crude oil sellers home in Nigeria. I have 3 serious buyers here in London on me for Bonny light of nigeria origin, TTO or TTT basis. Kindly contact me on fadewale2@yahoo.com.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by donchrizo: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2010
Helo Wale call me on 08036701463. My company can meet all your demands.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by chux76(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
@op
Check your boxi sent u an email.
Call me if its ok with you

Chux
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by BonnyLite: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
no longer valid
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
OMG, shocked with you guys on the roll our fuel scarcity problem will be solved in a matter of days. grin
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by silvernice(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2010
hello everyone.its good to hear people say they have crude oil for sale but pls poster it'll be ideal if you verify the sellers mandate and his company. dis might include getting the allocation letter,verifiable pop,full corporate offer and original spa's,draft contract and performance bond.could make the deal fast and safe.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by azubyky: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2010
i dont like talking much i love seriouness if u are very much intrested and serious about what u r sayin i can help just do me a mail and will
start from there. azubyky@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by rebecs: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
BonnyLite:

Dear Friend,

I read your post regarding your need for Bonny Lite Crude from Nigeria.

I have Sellers Mandate to sell single or multiple allocations (up to 2MM barells each allocation) of Bonny Lite Crude.

Please contact me at latyrus@yahoo.com  at your soonest and I can provide you with NDA and Non-Circumvention Docs and POP to get our initial conversation started.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Kind best regards,
Whitehall and Phoenix
I read your reply and i think you know what you are really talking about i have buyers from Asia interested in BLCO and the problem i have with the so call sellers are not being able to provide a valid CPA alongside spa for verification that's for TTO and they are not able to provide a soft copy of the Allotment letter alongside their spa for contract.and that's what we looking for , 3yrs contract at least so the question is CAN YOU PROVIDE THIS ?I am assuring you that if you do the SPA will be signed and returned withing 24Hrs and an LC placed in the next 24HRS , A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU, if you can call 08079015406 expecting to hear from you
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by BonnyLite: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
no longer valid
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by BonnyLite: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
no longer valid
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2010
I no longer deal with Zillion oil and gas .. I am also no longer into the business.. Thank you for your time
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by BonnyLite: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2010
no longer valid
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Greatdesi(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2010
Hi Bro I would like to go into oil and gas business, what will i need to start this business.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by chux76(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
@rebecs
I can provide any valid docs you want as per the BLCO, i have very serious sellers who are also looking for only serious buyers. reach me : collosalimage@yahoo.com or 08056715350
Chux
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Oshofu(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2010
I am a facilitator and my markets are alloted allocations on monthly bases by the Federal govt . presently i have allocations for cif on bonny light bloc with pop and spa 2million with attached NNPC shipment documents to help easy confirmation since spa's below 4m don't come with pop. my email ausher14u@yahoo.com and i can also be reached on 2347034756811. i promise you no body is asking you to make payment for any outside the procedure. thank you
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dem don come again o!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Dem don come again o!

No Dem still dey far away make u wait till dem reach where dem dey gooooo oh, (Where dem dey go!)
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Oshofu(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2010
the spa deal for 2m barrel has been executed last weekend but the cif deal for 6m barrel is still valid. i promise to inform the house once there is a new allocation for this month on time. sorry for any inconvenience. thank you all
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Oshofu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
presently , i just got a NNPC Bonny terminal, Portharcourt- Nigeria. cablegram- telegram for bonny light.
buyers are expected to specify the procedures they intend to work with amongs the various T-T-O procedures. It also carries a proof of product. My company is also acting as a sale agent to Kamar shipping Group, send your vessel orders lets deliver.
  I can be can be contact at ausher14u@yahoo.com or 2347034756811. Thank you and to hear from you soonest
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Oshofu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
. thank u for the adjustment
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2010
Na wao!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by NVI(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
Greetings all.

I too i'm looking for genuine crude oil sellers in Nigeria, I have a serious buyer here in the U.K. I do not claim to know much about the industry but stumbled onto it on my visit to Nigeria at xmas.

I then came back to the U.k and through my sales skills approached companies that are very much interested in buying 500K plus barrels a month. My initial contact in Nigeria has gone somewhat cold on me, I suspect he has more talk than action. I am now in danger of looking stupid and destroying the relationships I have worked so hard to build.

Basically if you are a genuine seller or mandate please get in touch asap. All comments are welcome.

P.S i HAVE NOTICED DR Kitaun and Stagger have been very sceptical on this forum regarding this business. Their comments are also welcome. All documentations are required. I might be a novice in this but the buyers are not and I too am a fast learner so all 419ers stay clear. My email is michaelsosanya@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2010
ok . . .u got mail !

My only concern is we have more people pretending to be this and that without having nada to offer !!!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by abilawton2yahoocom: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2010
hello wale,

We're a company fully licensed to undertake CO biz by the Federal Government of Nigeria.we are based in Port

harcourt, and i assure you that we

can meet the buyers demands and specification. Our mode of transaction includes TTO, TTT and CIF. contact phone no:

07065844843, e-mail: abilawton2@yahoo.com, we shall send you an e-mail.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by nevolution: 10:33am On May 02, 2010
please let me know if you have direct and autorization to sell crude oil in nigeria,

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2010
you can check http://www.crude-oil-sellers.com . it is a good site to find crude oil sellers.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2010
^Ta !

Commot make we see road jare! Who dey do $8:6 biz?
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Rychus: 9:21pm On May 19, 2010
We at Jalbert Energy INC are serious business men with reputable sellers of crude, we can meet your every demand as we have unlimited sellers on our list. We handle TTT, TTO, FOB, CIF contracts respectively and we are reasonable in our procedures. Our sellers have the following products BLCO, FORCADOS, AGO etc,

If you are a serious buyer and interested in doing business please contact us at: jonesericus@hotmail.com for further discussions.

Regards
O. Jones Albert
Jalbert Energy INC
jonesericus@hotmail.com
+234-8030544729
+234-8023096485
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jamesyins(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2010
I also have buyers interested in Bonny Light Crude, 1 million barrels a month, no 419s
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by lordkrato(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2010
what procedure?
if they can swift RWA after signing then we will place a 2% performance bond for the cargo,contact me on monsieur_germain@yahoo.com
jamesyins:

I also have buyers interested in Bonny Light Crude, 1 million barrels a month, no 419s

what procedure?
if they can swift RWA after signing then we will place a 2% performance bond for the cargo,contact me on monsieur_germain@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by dre247(m): 3:09am On Jun 11, 2010
Hello. If you are interested you can reach me no 07025241006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.