Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World (7017 Views)

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Charcoal Buyers In Europe / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
WE HAVE SELLERS THAT CAN WORK WITH YOUR PROCEDURES.
HOWEVER, I NEED TO KNOW HOW SERIOUS AND HOW CLOSE
YOU ARE TO THE BUYER BECAUSE OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES
ON C.O BUYERS THAT ARE TIME WASTERS.
IF THERE IS A CONVICTION FROM YOU, WE CAN ASSURE YOU
OF A GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

BEST REGARDS

Contact me on 08028249290
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by wysenas(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Mail yur procedures to shaibonline@yahoo.con
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Simplesample(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2012
I need your procedure too to nichoranky@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2012
ok simplesample and wysenas...
you will get a mail from me in a jiffy
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Aafin: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2012
Hi,send your procedures to Email: oyewumiseyi2007@yahoo.ca
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 05, 2012
i am back here

pls check your mails all and revert asap
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2012
Aafin i have sent you a mail...
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 06, 2012
call for c o
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 9:08am On May 07, 2012
WE HAVE SELLERS THAT CAN WORK WITH YOUR PROCEDURES.
HOWEVER, I NEED TO KNOW HOW SERIOUS AND HOW CLOSE
YOU ARE TO THE BUYER BECAUSE OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES
ON C.O BUYERS THAT ARE TIME WASTERS.
IF THERE IS A CONVICTION FROM YOU, WE CAN ASSURE YOU
OF A GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

BEST REGARDS
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 10, 2012
o
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by kayjegs: 10:16am On May 11, 2012
@ Cooz...I have serious buyers of AGO. They need 100K MT AGO in Lagos waters or Cotonou. I am next to the buyer mandate who is in France. Let me know if you can deal. They need to be sure there is product and that seller is real before dealing. Thanks as I expect your email or call 08069638717.

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 11, 2012
kayjegs: @ Cooz...I have serious buyers of AGO. They need 100K MT AGO in Lagos waters or Cotonou. I am next to the buyer mandate who is in France. Let me know if you can deal. They need to be sure there is product and that seller is real before dealing. Thanks as I expect your email or call 08069638717.

HI,
WE DONT DO AGO.........
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by abneon85: 5:34pm On May 11, 2012
There is also a loaded 100,000 mts of forcados wt Discharge Cert. & Master's Receipt going for N74 less N4 contact me if Interested.
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 13, 2012
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2012
keep sending the requests.....thanks
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2012
CALL AND LETS CLOSE DEAL
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by keemsleek(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2012
I ave a buyer of forcado ready to place instrument wants 2m barrel on nigeria waters and deal shld b in
Nigeria will send pof thru mail pls it urgent keemsleek@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 23, 2012
keemsleek: I ave a buyer of forcado ready to place instrument wants 2m barrel on nigeria waters and deal shld b in
Nigeria will send pof thru mail pls it urgent keemsleek@yahoo.com

CHECK YOUR MAIL
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by abneon85: 4:48pm On May 24, 2012
keemsleek: I ave a buyer of forcado ready to place instrument wants 2m barrel on nigeria waters and deal shld b in
Nigeria will send pof thru mail pls it urgent keemsleek@yahoo.com.

There is no seller that will Load a Vessel of 2m barrels and now start looking for buyers. If you buyers are ready to raise MT799 them I can helo out on the issue. Thank you.
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2012
I
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by lordkrato(m): 2:24am On May 26, 2012
kayjegs: @ Cooz...I have serious buyers of AGO. They need 100K MT AGO in Lagos waters or Cotonou. I am next to the buyer mandate who is in France. Let me know if you can deal. They need to be sure there is product and that seller is real before dealing. Thanks as I expect your email or call 08069638717.

Hello, i just got a Seller for AGO, but it's 50kmT. The st if is real and available, best if we meet cos this is a real deal, one on one....
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 10:22am On May 26, 2012
OK
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by y2kaustin(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2012
...............Am the direct mandate to seller of 5,000mt AGO,my seller is based in london.if you are interested,do get in touch with me on 08134340380.Thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 9:29am On May 31, 2012
ok
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
hi
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by REDshouse(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Invest by buying our 6 nos of 3 bd rm flt all rm ensuit on a 2 plts of land at orimolade estate ikeja at 150m with c of o
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Ok
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire / »»» Newly Built 40 Man Houseboat For Sale @ N140M Net ««« / Anti Rust Water Stanchion Tower for plastic or steel tanks(PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.